Premier Prediction Comp

mrbojangles

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, BangrakBob said:

Could someone post a link to the scores page aa I cannot navigate from this page. If i click the below football forum link, it throws me out to the tuk tuk ride <deleted> and we just keep going round in fuckin circles. 

Screen Shot 2017-10-17 at 2.41.39 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-10-17 at 2.42.21 PM.png

Not until you pay us 300 Baht or agree to look round our gem store.

Scores are up.......All change at the top this week. Evenstevens with 31pts the new leader in the Overall. In the Dosh League, Mouserless pulled clear with 30 points for the week.

No changes in the Hall of Fame, but spare a thought for Ronnie Pickering, who would have had 43pts but for a fingertip save from Lloris in the final game of the weekend:giggle:

2 hours ago, wilai said:

Scores are up.......All change at the top this week. Evenstevens with 31pts the new leader in the Overall. In the Dosh League, Mouserless pulled clear with 30 points for the week.

No changes in the Hall of Fame, but spare a thought for Ronnie Pickering, who would have had 43pts but for a fingertip save from Lloris in the final game of the weekend:giggle:

I must confess I was shaking my head when Sissoko came on as I knew it would be much tougher for them to pull one back.

Oh and special mention to BigToe....thanks mate!

Scores are up.....Congrats to Mr BJ who top scored with 35, using his revolutionary new method................ (pin-sticking!:thumbsup:). He and BIGTOE3 also enter the Hall of Fame.  Evenstevens still holds sway in the overall, as does Mouserless in the Dosh League.

2 hours ago, Jip99 said:

Sorry to pop your balloon, but I thought it was obvious that I had adapted that method for the last 3 years !!

:laugh:

I'm using the latest technological advancement super pin now though Jip. It is lazer guided. You can buy them off ebay:smile:

7 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

:laugh:

I'm using the latest technological advancement super pin now though Jip. It is lazer guided. You can buy them off ebay:smile:

Me too....Just spent 8,000 baht on one from Lazada...but that's for another thread:wink:

Scores up....Jip99 top scored with  32 this week, just scraping onto the season HoF. Ronnie Pickering moved off the bottom...just,  as Evenstevens continues to head the Overall, and Mouserless remains in control of the Dosh League.

Next week off due to bloody Internationals!:sad:

• 2 weeks later...

Some reasonable scores this week.....Congrats to Bangrak Bob whose faith in The Red Men was justified with a 3-0 banker. Won this week and was enough to join the Hall of Fame in joint second place. Messrs BJ and Muddle also entered HoF with this weeks scores. 

Evenstevens still leads the Overall and Mouserless continues to control the Dosh League

3 hours ago, wilai said:

Some reasonable scores this week.....Congrats to Bangrak Bob whose faith in The Red Men was justified with a 3-0 banker. Won this week and was enough to join the Hall of Fame in joint second place. Messrs BJ and Muddle also entered HoF with this weeks scores. 

Evenstevens still leads the Overall and Mouserless continues to control the Dosh League

Thanks Wilai - one small point, I think that moves me up in to second overall :whistling:

Make sure ALL predictions including Tuesday and Wednesday games are sent before you all go on the beer tonight. This week is a double so only one banker can be selected over all 20 fixtures.

Excerpt from rules.

"One final point to remember, if your predictions are late they will not be entered, if you forget to make an entry there will\be no default predictions"

Not a spectacular week given it was a double......E/S came top with 52 so remains in front in the overall. If his betting skills match his predictions, Alfie had better watch out:wink:

Jockstar topped the Dosh League this week but Mouserless is still in front overall. No new additions to the HoF as was a double week.

Decent week for some. Mr BJ scored a fine 47 to lead the table and get second place in the HoF. Jelly also entered Hof with 37. ES maintains his lead in the overall. Mr BJ joins Mouserless at the head of the dosh league.

Next set of Prediction Sheets will be posted today. For those who can't/won't use them, there are two double weeks over the Xmas/New Year period. Please make sure you e-mail predictions in time. As I am in the boonies for a while, I may not have internet to remind you guys.  Cheers

Scores up!  Congrats to Bangrak Bob who scored a not particularly inspiring 45 points. Mixed feelings for Bob when LFC scored their fifth as it cost him a 20 point banker:thumbsup: Everyone's favourite poster E/S continues his dominance in the Overall. Mr BJ extended his lead in the Dosh League.

For those not using the download, this week is another double so all fixtures up to 4th Jan should be included in your picks.

Scores are up....Some decent scores this time...and some not so good!    BIGTOE3 leads with way with a decent 76 points. All change in the overall as Bangrak Bob again scored well with 71 points to take the lead. Mr BJ extended his lead in the Dosh League after scoring 67...Rumours that Paddy Power (aka Ronnie) has already paid out are unconfirmed!

Archived