Premier Prediction Comp

mrbojangles

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ronnie P, currently enjoying a lock in somewhere in the Frozen North, mullered everyone with a fantastic score of 53 points. Not only lifting him of the bottom of the Overall League, but shooting him top of the HoF this season. Great work mate!

Mr BJ maintains his lead in the Dosh League and E/S remains top of the Overall.

3 hours ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Eat dirt BigToe hahaha....Jockstar is my next target. :post-4641-1156694083:

Something wrong here. I think wilai has been on the piss and totally <deleted> up this week. I can see no other reason for this anomaly. 

15 minutes ago, Jockstar said:

Something wrong here. I think wilai has been on the piss and totally <deleted> up this week. I can see no other reason for this anomaly. 

As I said earlier....thought the spreadsheet was screwed at first:smile:

Ah well...was good while it lasted but Ronnie P reverted to type with 13 points this week:saai:.......... E/S showed his consistency with 40. gaining another entry in the HoF and extending his lead in the Overall......... Mr BJ again top scored in the Dosh and remains the one to beat in that one.

12 minutes ago, jellydog said:

Hey Willy, there's an issue in this weekends grid. West Brom listed as playing Saturday and Sunday. Looks like Ronnie's big score messed up something.:tongue:

Cheers.....The Sunday game should be Arsenal v Watford (maybe the gooners bottled it!) Will update now.

Nowt special this week. E/S and Mouserless were top with 30 points so E/S stays in front of the Overall. Despite a poor one with 19, Mr BJ remains top of the Dosh League.  Next week's download sheets will be up later (once I've finished my Cheltenham stuff!:coffee1:)

25 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

You are a bit of a panicker lol.

Just finishing my pie before taking my seat.

Was on my way out lookin at a new development and wasn't sure what time I'd get back:thumbsup:

Oh...and Eriksen looks better when he doesn't have to pass to Kane!:smile:

Archived