Premier Prediction Comp

mrbojangles

Great week for Bangrak Bob who top scored with 30 points thanks to Salah's special performance. Made up some ground on E/S who was bottom of the list for once. Jockstar headed the Dosh League but Mr BJ remains in control of that one.

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, wilai said:

Great week for Bangrak Bob who top scored with 30 points thanks to Salah's special performance. Made up some ground on E/S who was bottom of the list for once. Jockstar headed the Dosh League but Mr BJ remains in control of that one.

So BBob had Liverpool 5-0 as his banker ?! Crikey.:w00t:

44 minutes ago, evenstevens said:

excellent shooting bob.will keep e/s on his toe.s

I think you might be just a bit too far out of site, but a couple more bankers like that might make it interesting. 

Jamgles needs to up his game and help out. 

• 2 weeks later...

Some decent scores this week.Congrats to Mouserless with 49 points, just pipping Jellydog with 48. E/S remains top of the Overall and Mr BJ  stays in control of the Dosh! Four new entries in the HoF, Mouserless, Jelly, Ronnie and yours truly.

12 minutes ago, wilai said:

Back to the low scores this week. Jockstar top with 34 followed by Oldgit with 29. E/S and Mr BJ stay ahead in the leagues and no new HoF entries for the week.

BBob and MrB quaking in their boots as the rampant Jellydog continues to surge forward like a belated tsunami of predictive terror.:shock1:

2 hours ago, jellydog said:

BBob and MrB quaking in their boots as the rampant Jellydog continues to surge forward like a belated tsunami of predictive terror.:shock1:

Unfortunately evenstevens is Man City and we are United, LFC and Spurs. Looks like you’re Spurs at this point. If only we had a champions league birth to play for. 

Well done anyway,  you have joined the elite ?

2 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

Unfortunately evenstevens is Man City and we are United, LFC and Spurs. Looks like you’re Spurs at this point. If only we had a champions league birth to play for. 

Well done anyway,  you have joined the elite ?

Yeah, the filthy roost of E/S is of some altitude.:cowboy:

• 2 weeks later...

Despite extra games this week, only Mr Muddle broke the 40 point mark Well done:clap2:

E/S and Mr BK continue to lead their respective leagues. No new entry in HoF as there were additional fixtures..

Don't forget that as the LFC game has been brought forward to lunchtime due to Champions League business:biggrin: predictions are needed before 18:30 (Thai time) on Saturday.

Cheers

Wilai

A cracking 49 scored by Mr Muddle easily takes this week's honours and he enters the HoF at #3. 2nd was Jellydog with 39 followed by Jockstar with 34. E/S maintains a healthy 36 point lead in the Overall. Mr BJ remains in charge in the Dosh League.

9 hours ago, BangrakBob said:

Well done Muddles, jelly looking the dark horse for next season. 

And I’d like to cash in on E/s now thanks mate. 

I'm working on a deal with Wilai for two Bankers per week next season. Gotta rejigger that roulette wheel.:tongue:

1 hour ago, jellydog said:

I'm working on a deal with Wilai for two Bankers per week next season. Gotta rejigger that roulette wheel.:tongue:

I'm working out a deal where carmine does my predictions for me next season....all except Tottenham which he refuses to predict lol.

Congrats to Mouserless who scored a decent 45 this week. Ronnie was second with 38 using his new  prediction strategy:thumbsup:. E/S and Mr BJ still in control of the overall and dosh leagues respectively.

Deadline for the final weeks predictions is Sunday so plenty of time this week. A few 'beach soccer' games so could be some shocks/high scores!:post-4641-1156694572:

Archived