Premier Prediction Comp

mrbojangles

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lads..As you may know by now, I'm a complete dunce when it comes to computers. My problem is, I decided to "reset" my PC the other day because it was getting a bit slow. Now that I've done it, I can't open any of the downloads i.e the latest Prediction sheets for 13th. to the 31st. Jan. It keeps asking my to download one of a list of apps. I've tried a couple like xls free viewer but it's come up all weird. I'm on Windows 10 if that helps. Any helpful suggestions and no taking the piss please!

20 minutes ago, oldgit said:

Lads..As you may know by now, I'm a complete dunce when it comes to computers. My problem is, I decided to "reset" my PC the other day because it was getting a bit slow. Now that I've done it, I can't open any of the downloads i.e the latest Prediction sheets for 13th. to the 31st. Jan. It keeps asking my to download one of a list of apps. I've tried a couple like xls free viewer but it's come up all weird. I'm on Windows 10 if that helps. Any helpful suggestions and no taking the piss please!

Could be wrong but it sounds like you haven't got Microsoft Office installed OG

54 minutes ago, oldgit said:

I spent about two hours today trouble shooting an Open Office issue so I could download the new schedule. Good luck OG.

17 hours ago, wilai said:

Prediction Sheets for 13th Jan to 31st Jan are up. No double weeks or Friday Night K/O's this time:smile:

Wilai.....looks like a typo in week 20..... should be Leicester v Watford (Huddersfield are named twice).

On 1/10/2018 at 8:25 AM, Jip99 said:

Wilai.....looks like a typo in week 20..... should be Leicester v Watford (Huddersfield are named twice).

Sorry lads...Have fixed it now. It would have to happen whilst I was somewhat indisposed! Have now escaped from Alcatraz (Chulalongkorn!) and apart from the blood poisoning they appear to have given me, am relaxing in a hotel.  Their beds are bleedin awful, rock hard, and they wake you every half an hour at night for BP or blood tests...My arms are like bloody pin cushions! Still stuck in BKK as have to go in every am for intravenous antibiotics....But at least I have a soft bed....and the IPTV will be arriving for Sunday's game:thumbsup:

Scores are up gents..... Not the best of weeks for most. In fact, disaster was only averted at the very end for three of the top four who all banked MU winning 3-0!  One of those was Jellydog who top scored with 30. Bangrak Bob retains top spot overall with Mr BJ again extending his lead in the Dosh. No new HoFamers this week

54 minutes ago, wilai said:

IMPORTANT Everton v Leicester replaces Everton v Crystal Palace on Wednesday 31st.  Anyone who wishes to change their earlier prediction pleas e-mail me. Thanks to Jellydog for pointing it out.

Everton to win 2-1

All change at the top with another good week for E/S...40 points gives him a second entry in the HoF....and a disaster for Mr BJ who nevertheless remains ahead in the Dosh League.

Next download sheet will be posted later this morning.

Decent week for some. Mr BJ (courtesy of Jon Moss!) sprang back to form with an impressive 42, whilst E/S maintained his lead in the Overall with 39. Both these scores enter the HoF. Mr BJ increased his lead in the Dosh League.

On ‎01‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 6:57 AM, RonniePickering22 said:

Let's hope we see a few more such defensively inept performances eh?

You are certainly dour enough. :biggrin:

Boom. Normal service restored. T'was merely a temporary blip Ronnie. The lino at the Liverpool game is my cousin :tongue:

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, wilai said:

Nothing special this week. Congrats to Mouserless who top scored with 32, followed by Bangrak Bob with 30. E/S still leads the overall and Mr BJ the dosh. Owl Sees All has asked to be removed for this season.

Leave his name in. At least Ronnie wont be last then. :whistling:

Archived