Do you dye your hair?

sawadee1947

Every year just before Songkran i get my hair dyed into diffrent coloured strips. Last year  from right to left, green/red/blue/pink (ish)/yellow. 

Why you msy ask do I do this. Simple answer beacuse i can and I like to enjoy myself around Songkran. As long as i have breath in my body i will continue to do so

7 hours ago, bberrythailand said:

So wrong ! so you think that people look better with their ugly grey hair ?

This is the usual stupid idea that people not able to think on their own keep repeating...

YES ! it's obvious that 70 years old guys dye their hair ? And so ? They look better than most younger guys anyway !

Wow, your comments are so weird. The "so" reason about guys who are 70+ and dye their hair is that it looks so very obvious and a little pathetic. Sorry, not really better looking than most younger guys. I don't give a rip if some old dude whats to dye his hair. If it makes him feel good about himself - great.

The "stupid idea that people not able to think on their own" is that men are so weak that they are sucked in to the idea that growing (looking) old means you're ugly. That's just hateful.

You can fight the clock just not beat the clock. 

On 8/2/2017 at 6:04 PM, Techno Viking said:

The hair cut on my head is groomed with shave cream and one of Gillette's finest's.

Downstairs though that is dyed as nobody likes a ginger.

The hair on my head I've been bleaching blonde since I was about 15.

The hair on my chest I remove.  The hair lower is either removed or kept very closely shaved.    No one likes body hair these days.

• Like 1

On 8/2/2017 at 9:50 PM, robblok said:

Some people like team sports others (me) prefer going to the gym. I don't stare to myself I workout and because I workout at home I am also not showing off or anything like that. Even if people liked themselves I don't see a problem with that. I find that most people who play team-sports do it for the alcohol that flows after the sport and never really seem to get in shape from doing such a sport. 

I do like stuff like badminton at times.. its just a bit harder to set up then going to my own home gym and working out. 

As with many things in life is not a personal choice as to whether you dye your hair?

From what I observe if it is dyed professionally it can make a person look years younger and is certainly not ridiculous

I think the " do it yourself" products are the ones than create the problems.

16 minutes ago, StevieAus said:

As with many things in life is not a personal choice as to whether you dye your hair?

From what I observe if it is dyed professionally it can make a person look years younger and is certainly not ridiculous

I think the " do it yourself" products are the ones than create the problems.

It is a personal choice, and I don't get it why people complain about it. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, soumanioco said:

To answer your question, no, I don't dye my hair. Not since the 80's.

And I can't stand these old geezers with black, dark blue dyed hair. 

Lol do you really think they give a rats arse about you do you.

4 minutes ago, jeab1980 said:

Does it bother you that much?

No, I think it is fun. If a bloke needs that kind of vanity thing then go the whole hog and buy makeup to get the face to match the hair, because in most cases it doesn't.

1 minute ago, transam said:

No, I think it is fun. If a bloke needs that kind of vanity thing then go the whole hog and buy makeup to get the face to match the hair, because in most cases it doesn't.

And would that bother you.

On 8/2/2017 at 6:21 PM, robblok said:

too much can ruin a look too.

On 8/2/2017 at 5:39 PM, sawadee1947 said:

Every time I'm impressed by the hair color of men and women.

Make up, imported hair and spray tan can make a difference.

5984026701b4c_nomakeup.jpg.dc3cc0ae70cef3664585f8bc3fe68521.jpg

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, soumanioco said:

Now why would I give a <deleted> about what they think? But don't you worry, if I spot you in the crowd I'll just ignore you. Hope that calms you down.

Im already calm son. But please do walk on by save me having to ignore you.

I don't think going grey would bother me, I'd just be happy to still have my hair I think.  I've seen a lot of silly looking western guys in BKK who've opted for a do-it-yourself dye job, and it looks awful.  I saw a guy once who actually had a -dyed comb-over.  That looked pretty ridiculous...

47 minutes ago, stephen tracy said:

I don't think going grey would bother me, I'd just be happy to still have my hair I think.  I've seen a lot of silly looking western guys in BKK who've opted for a do-it-yourself dye job, and it looks awful.  I saw a guy once who actually had a -dyed comb-over.  That looked pretty ridiculous...

I agree but his choice his hair who are we to judge. Oh yeh forgot its Thai Visa we can judge anything, 99% of the time without a shred of evidence as well but i digress. 

Edited by jeab1980

4 hours ago, Headgame said:

Wow, your comments are so weird. The "so" reason about guys who are 70+ and dye their hair is that it looks so very obvious and a little pathetic. Sorry, not really better looking than most younger guys. I don't give a rip if some old dude whats to dye his hair. If it makes him feel good about himself - great.

The "stupid idea that people not able to think on their own" is that men are so weak that they are sucked in to the idea that growing (looking) old means you're ugly. That's just hateful.

You can fight the clock just not beat the clock. 

Not weird, it's just the comment of somebody able to think on its own, unlike you.....

On 02/08/2017 at 9:28 PM, wildewillie89 said:

People in the world seem to be becoming a bit more self-involved. Instead of playing team sports, they will go to a gym and stare at themselves for a couple hours. No surprises that they will then go home and fix up their hair to stare at themselves for a bit longer. Maybe take a few selfies. 

Agree, girls look better without make up. Also, many Thai haven't learnt the skill of applying it. The Mrs just ends up looking like a clown. 

You're absolutely right. Many girls here look ridiculous with make-up on, but most of them would probably look great if only they could apply it with slightly more skill than a 6 year old. 

Edited by eeyang wah
  • Like 1

On 8/2/2017 at 6:04 PM, Techno Viking said:

The hair cut on my head is groomed with shave cream and one of Gillette's finest's.

Downstairs though that is dyed as nobody likes a ginger.

Not even other gingers? Wow that's some lonely shit. 

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, bberrythailand said:

Guys with dyed hair still look better than bald guys or grey hair.

But of course that is just your opinion and many would disagree with you............

Many a bald-headed celebrity,  and they look good with it; same with grey hair and Richard Gere comes to mind as his hair has been grey for a few years now. 

BUT a bad dye job is not natural and can look really pathetic...........but then that's just my opinion and that of the vast majority I would suspect!

• Like 2