Motorcycle taxi guy, 51, found dead after sex session in Chonburi short time hotel

webfact

Motorcycle taxi guy, 51, found dead after sex session in Chonburi short time hotel

2pm.jpg

Picture: Kapook

Police in downtown Chonburi were called after staff at a short time hotel found a man dead.

The cops said he probably "had a heart attack as he was very old", reported Kapook.

Chusit was found naked in the room. He had been dead about four hours and there was no sign of a struggle. His female companion had gone.

Staff told Kapook that Chusit was a regular customer of the hotel and liked to bring prostitutes during the night and stay until morning.

When he didn't emerge as usual yesterday morning they knocked on the door and getting no answer got the key and found the body.

Muang Chonburi cops were quoted as saying that it looked like he had a heart attack after sex and died because he was very old.

The body was sent for autopsy.

Source: Kapook

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-08-04

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the cops need to be educated about being old . 51 is middle aged not old ( even for a Thai ). OLD is  generally over 60  when you retire from work the same as ELDERLY is above 70  year old and above  NOT 60 as is often reported by the media

6 minutes ago, johncat1 said:

I think the cops need to be educated about being old . 51 is middle aged not old ( even for a Thai ). OLD is  generally over 60  when you retire from work the same as ELDERLY is above 70  year old and above  NOT 60 as is often reported by the media

I'm 66 but not old  :wink:

9 minutes ago, johncat1 said:

I disagree with part of your statement.     I'm 73 and although old I don't consider myself "elderly".      I think the new "elderly"  is 80 plus.

1 hour ago, Spaniel said:

The cops said ,  "had a heart attack as he was very old" .   51 doesn't seem that old.

Perhaps the cops meant "an old 51." I think we know what that is and how it could have happened.

Why isn't CSI: TVF all over this case?  The cops have dared speculate, an obvious perp but no mention of bringing her to justice, obvious robbery, and the man was naked. Hits all the buttons. 

9 hours ago, meatboy said:

short time hotel,but was in there for over 4hrs.thats not a short time,4hrs.is a long time. 

4hrs "entertaining" a lady counts as a short time for me........:clap2:

did he pay for the room "up front" :thumbsup:

4 hours ago, Spaniel said:

I'm 73 and although old I don't consider myself "elderly".      I think the new "elderly"  is 80 plus

There is a handy formula.

"Young" => currrent age

"old" => current age plus 10

"elderly" => Current age plus a huge number, only ever reached by others.

5 minutes ago, dunroaming said:

There's a little blue pill that is very popular with Thais and foreigners alike when visiting these short time hotels for a liaison..  Sometimes it is the genuine but often it isn't.  You pop the pill and you take your chances.

Alternatively maybe they tried a bit of that autoerotic asphyxiation  .. Has the same effect by all accounts though you're timing has to be spot on ..  apparently .. :smile: