Watch: Shocking moment Thai toddler falls from car and narrowly avoids being crushed to death

webfact

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, wvavin said:

God save this little girl's foot otherwise her parents would regret for the rest of their life. 

By God's grace the Taxi was there in the side, and the driver quickly noticed and he responded quickly.

Mostly we bash taxi drivers, but they are the one quickly act when there is tragedy like this.

Parents should be thankful to this Taxi Driver too.

1 hour ago, kotsak said:

Door can be unlocked from the inside by just pulling the handle. Exception  are the back doors which can be locked via child-safety locks so they can't be opened from the inside.

Actually most modern cars have a central button to lock all the door and that would stop that type of accident.

Child locks are on the rear doors and must be activated on each door so they can only be opened from the outside.

Never mind law enforcement.  In a case like this it shouldn't be needed.  What on earth were the parents thinking.  No restraints and in the front seat to boot.  My kids were NEVER allowed to sit in the front until they were in their teens and were big enough for the seat belt.  I have a 1 year old grand daughter now and she sits in her child seat at the back.  NO ARGUMENTS.

The taxi most probably saved her, the traffic in Bangkok is horrendous , try to fall out of a car door during rush hours and you need luck to survive.  

Saddest thing about all this is that you can GUARANTEE nothing will change as a result of this incident. Kid goes back to front seat, no seatbelts for anyone, no child lock, no child seats, etc etc and mum will continue to pay zero attention while driving. 

Even animals can learn from their mistakes but not this lot. 

Just a thought from my analytical mind.. possibly the child was holding on to the door handle, and apon exceleration she rocked backwards oping the door with pulled her out of the car..and being smarter than her parents, rolled away from the car before possibly losing her life.. sorry for the run on sentence..

5 hours ago, metisdead said:

Perhaps you should post in Forum Support as to why it is you cannot view the video instead of posting in every thread that you cannot see the video.  

I agree but @alocacoc Check your plugins. If I leave my Scriptsafe plugin enabled, it blocks the video too - intentionally.

Unbelievably reckless, and another example of non parenting on the part of another parent. I see it everywhere. All over the world. Parents are forgetting how to be parents. Too distracted. Just don't have a kid, unless you are up to the task. Child restraints? How do you drive you infant around without them? What gives here? Who are these people?