Two Korean's nabbed in Pattaya for "ice" - but that may be the least of their worries

rooster59

Two Korean's nabbed in Pattaya for "ice" - but that may be the least of their worries

CiHZjUdJ5HPNXJ92GO1CkRenkHf0cSOCix.jpg

Image: Thai Rath

Two Korean men arrested in a Pratumnak drugs raid yesterday were found to have been dabbling in methamphetamine.

But when their histories were checked it was discovered the two men were wanted on warrants from their home country and were hiding out in Pattaya.

A tourist police raiding party led by Piyapong Ensarn went to the South Pattaya condo of Sang Tae Sor, 30, and Hun Sol Jeon, 34, after reports received about drug taking.

On a dressing table they found equipment used to take "ice". Urine tests proved positive for both men.

It was found later that Sor was wanted on a warrant for being involved in the illegal sex trade while one had also been issued for Jeon for fraud.

The two men had been hiding out in Pattaya. They were attained and will be deported to Korea when the matter of their drug taking in Thailand is settled, reported Thai Rath.

Source: Thai Rath

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-08-12

49 minutes ago, balo said:

Just another day in Pattaya, I never understood why fugitives always choose Pattaya when they could hide in a remote village, 

Umm to continue their "enterprises", not many of those in remote villages.

14 hours ago, balo said:

Just another day in Pattaya, I never understood why fugitives always choose Pattaya when they could hide in a remote village, 

Pattaya is a lot more fun. Also, it is usually better to hide out where there are lots of people that don't know you - not as noticeable as a small town. 

14 hours ago, balo said:

If you are a  tassel of corn and need to hide, a cornfield works better than a rice paddy.

Besides, nothing to do!

You know, nothing against tattoos and personal expression, but I am pretty sure they make you stand out and be noticed a little more than your average person.  But more importantly, I think statistically it probably means you are not working for an engineering firm or some other type of corporation so at first glance your income source might be a little suspect?  A generalization?  Perhaps.  But these two guys doubtfully give the impression of being conservative, toe the line types.  To each their own.