After criticism, White House says Trump condemns KKK, neo-Nazis

webfact

3 minutes ago, mikebike said:

There is absolutely no doubt that that is a baseball bat. Grainier on the still but clear as day in the video.

Your bad eyes obviously missed my question ...once more:

Can you point out how exactly how the stick in the close up below in any way resembles a baseball bat?

Capture.PNG.5cc3cf3d7d16e98d4ab64ecb05a1

Edited by onthesoi

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, PattayaJames said:

I was just pointing out that it was a fact, which some were strangely denying.

With regard to the car attack it makes no odds.

However as I said when you go out in armed groups to protest and or counter protest, you better know you are putting yourself in harms way. Obviously this was extreme, but the situation is different to an attack on people innocently going about their daily business. You are putting yourself into an armed confrontation.

Are you seriously contending that anyone who attends a protest, for or against, should not expect the rule of law to be abided in America?

2 minutes ago, onthesoi said:

Your bad eyes obviously missed my question ...once more:

Can you point out how exactly how the stick in the close up below in any way resembles a baseball bat?

Capture.PNG.5cc3cf3d7d16e98d4ab64ecb05a1

Sure. It has a thick barrel, slims down into a thinner shaft and has a knob on the end.

3 minutes ago, mikebike said:

Sure. It has a thick barrel, slims down into a thinner shaft and has a knob on the end.

According to the distorted/pixelated photo the "baseball bat" is thicker in the middle than at either end ...can you post a link to a standard baseball bat that is thickest in the middle?

Where are you seeing the knob at the end in the above picture?

Is it not more likely a stick that has been distorted due to the low quality of the image?

Edited by onthesoi

2 minutes ago, mikebike said:

Are you seriously contending that anyone who attends a protest, for or against, should not expect the rule of law to be abided in America?

If you attend a protest and you can see people on either side are armed is the rule of law is being abided by?

Once the violence, against people, or property starts you are outside of the rule of law.

If you choose to stick around up to you.

Enough with the baseball bats. Just a distraction. The Nazis were there to promote the most vile racist message imaginable.

The counter protesters were there to oppose them. There is no moral equivalence. Nazis are always the bad guys except to other Nazis.

We're in a very dark time indeed when the president needs to be pressured to condemn Nazis. Obviously reluctantly.

28 minutes ago, RobFord said:

It's a cultural thing. And I took you for an American.

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

being american means automatically knowing every obscure oldie?

I ain't been in 'nam, son.

I mean., I barely know who rob ford is….isnt he that canadian mayor who smoked too much crack?

Edited by JHolmesJr

Rabid Neo-Nazi Andrew Anglin has fashion tips for his StormTroopers::

Neo-Nazi to Troll Army: 'We Have to Be Sexy' at the Big Alt-Right Rally

"Wear fitted T-shirts, where the sleeve goes to the middle of your bicep. It should not hang lower than base of your member."

"We must have Chad Nationalism. That is what will make guys want to join us, that is what will make girls want to be our groupies."

"That will make us look like bad boys and heroes. That is what we are going for here."

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/599zmx/neo-nazi-to-troll-army-we-have-to-be-sexy-at-the-big-alt-right-rally

Read on for more hilarious babble from the racist and bigoted DailyStormer founder.

3 minutes ago, PattayaJames said:

If you attend a protest and you can see people on either side are armed is the rule of law is being abided by?

Once the violence, against people, or property starts you are outside of the rule of law.

If you choose to stick around up to you.

Uh, yeah it is. In many places open carry is fine, which is fine by me, i just don't expect anyone but a lunatic to open up with their open carry.

Merely being present at a protest which becomes violent does not mean that you are breaking the law only the perpetrators of the violence are.

13 minutes ago, onthesoi said:

According to the distorted/pixelated photo the "baseball bat" is thicker in the middle than at either end ...can you post a link to a standard baseball bat that is thickest in the middle?

Where are you seeing the knob at the end in the above picture?

Is it not more likely a stick that has been distorted due to the low quality of the image?

Roughly...

Untitled.jpeg

Anyway…back on topic….im watching the cnn driven narrative around this lady who got run over.

terrible stuff.

but i have to wonder….why does one group have to counter protest when another is marching to have their voice heard.

if you have a bunch of whalers marching for their rights and a bunch of anti whalers starts protesting at the same time, of course theres gonna be trouble.

couldn't they have waited a day before marching against  white supremacy?

6 minutes ago, iReason said:

"Wear fitted T-shirts, where the sleeve goes to the middle of your bicep. It should not hang lower than base of your member."

thats great sartorial advice….even if you're not a rabid supremacist.

9 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Enough with the baseball bats. Just a distraction. The Nazis were there to promote the most vile racist message imaginable.

The counter protesters were there to oppose them. There is no moral equivalence. Nazis are always the bad guys except to other Nazis.

We're in a very dark time indeed when the president needs to be pressured to condemn Nazis. Obviously reluctantly.

Good point, JT.

The troll succeeded in getting everyone talking about baseball bats and forgetting for a while that this is about mothereffing NAZIS marching shamelessly in an American city in 2017 and then legitimately feeling that THE PRESIDENT has their back!!

On 8/14/2017 at 7:17 AM, darksidedog said:

I do not for one second believe that Donald came up with that one. His limited command of English does not include words like egregious, which he probably doesn't even know the meaning of. If he expects people to believe that he truly condemns racists, including White Supremacists, he should come out and say so, not have the White House intimate it on his behalf.

You think Presidents write their own speeches?  Must be nice to be so naive.  Like who exactly? Obama perhaps, the Great Orator?  Never heard of Jon Favreau I guess?

Edited by csabo

2 minutes ago, Thakkar said:

Good point, JT.

The troll succeeded in getting everyone talking about baseball bats and forgetting for a while that this is about mothereffing NAZIS marching shamelessly in an American city in 2017 and then legitimately feeling that THE PRESIDENT has their back!!

The counter-protesters having weapons is a salient fact here. It is not a 1"x2" softwood placard stick. Not that I fault them, nor do I think they misused them.

1 minute ago, csabo said:

You think Presidents write their own speeches?  Must be nice to be so naive.  Like who exactly? Obama perhaps, the Great Orator?  Never heard of Jon Favreau I guess?

Well, I believe he writes his own Tweets, unless you are naive enough to think he gets someone else to come up with all the drivel and lies they contain. And we were talking about a single line here, not a full speech. Obviously someone else wrote this though, as he isn't capable of such loquaciousness. Which was the point of my original post in the first place.

Neo-Nazis and White Supremacists applaud Donald Trump's response to deadly violence in Virginia

"'Trump comments were good, He didn't attack us. When asked to condemn,

he just walked out of the room. Really, really good. God bless him,' says white nationalist"

“People saying he cucked are shills and kikes,” said its editor Andrew Anglin."

“He did the opposite of cuck. He refused to even mention anything to do with us."

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/neo-nazis-white-supremacists-celebrate-trump-response-virginia-charlottesville-a7890786.html