Tourist exposing himself on "Erect Willy" apologizes to Chaiyaphum!

webfact

6pm.jpg

Picture: Sanook

A Thai tourist who clambered on a well known rock in Chaiyaphum has apologized to national park officials and the people of the province in Thailand's north east.

The man - a tourist from another province - pulled down his trousers and squatted provocatively on the rock in the Hin Lan Pee park located in the Pa in Ngam national park.

The rock is called "Mor Ham Tang" local dialect that roughly equates to the term "erect willy". It is a phallic symbol revered by locals.

Pictures of the man's stunt were posted on Facebook and caused a storm of protest leading the man - who was not named - to go and say sorry for his actions to park officials and the locals.

He wai-ed in apology - an action that was also posted - and was given a warning by the officials as to his future conduct.

No mention was made of a fine in the Sanook story.

Source: Sanook

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-08-14

To suggest that this is exposure is gilding the lily somewhat. No genitals, buttocks covered. Rather half-arsed effort at exposure. 

Salacious stories are good but the headline has to be supported with pictorials. 

Suggesting maybe Farang who had an itchy bum after a long flight and needed a good scratch was what I thought on seeing the headline but no it was a Thai with a itchy bum after a long drive, I know how he must have felt as had a few of them myself.

4 hours ago, steven100 said:

not sure of the guys age .....  although the shoes etc ... could be about 24 yrs .. ??

You can judge a mans age by his shoes etc ?

Not sure what the relevance of age is here, but whatever rocks your boat i guess.

Edited by happyas

On 2017-08-14 at 2:37 PM, Pdaz said:

Lucky it wasn't a Chinese tourist. He'd probably have taken a dump up there..

Yeah, and a minimum of 50000 Thb whatever has been happening. No wai´s there. Strange how some peoples appologies are so much better than others.

18 hours ago, steven100 said:

not sure of the guys age .....  although the shoes etc ... could be about 24 yrs .. ??

Is this for real??? Nah, I have to disagree with this. Just was in contact with a shoe expert. He said directly that this guy can´t be a day over 21. :cheesy: