I have been advised by an associate who just returned from the border at aranthaphatet two days ago that there was a notice posted and the officers were checking very thoroughly to see if the applicant had more than four entries to Thailand through the same border post. He seemed to be under the impression that a regulation to soon be inforced will be that you can no longer just do a bounce in and out of lets say, Cambodia!!! As I'm an Australian citizen and over 50 years of age could you advise if such regulation are or are about to come into effect???

Here I'm not talking about the new rules which will be effective in July 2004, for like myself I've been in and out many many times over the years and also at times havent had time to go to embassy to get visas but because say I'm doing business in Cambodia I've just been bouncing in and out using the transit visa.?????

any help to clarify this would be helpfull as it may just be in the "rumour mill" and thus unconfirmed!!!!! or is it just a interpretation by the individual officer dependant on ther country of orgin of the applicant or will we now if in fact we are bouncing then we will have to show funds to cover my stay in thailand???? Tks/Innovative

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now