Thai "pretty" who went topless online did it to get cash for mum and dad

webfact

24 minutes ago, cyberfarang said:

My guess is, the only difference between a bargirl and a pretty is the price.

i knew a pretty in my bkk condo. as her family was well off she apparently was not available for a fee. there were other pretties sharing a condo together and it seemed they were available for a fee

sex in thailand is popularly viewed as a commodity

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Media1 said:

If you can't bring children up in a respectable manner don't have them. These parents are shameful and it's pimping out your daughter. They all should be warned. But this is Thai culture and they say pros are illegal.  Yes sure

parents sell their daughters all/every time, but by the discuise of a dowery. but in reality is it any different? human trafficking at the basics. and being discuised as culture. wheather it be 50k for a thai man or 500k for a farong it is same.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, wanderluster said:

parents sell their daughters all/every time, but by the discuise of a dowery. but in reality is it any different? human trafficking at the basics. and being discuised as culture. wheather it be 50k for a thai man or 500k for a farong it is same.

It's all Bullshit there proing there daughters and pray they give birth to girl's. If all else fails turn the son into a ladyboy

17 hours ago, Media1 said:

If you can't bring children up in a respectable manner don't have them. These parents are shameful and it's pimping out your daughter. They all should be warned. But this is Thai culture and they say pros are illegal.  Yes sure

Why are you bringing the parents into this? They are not talking about a teen here. She is a legal adult and chose this action on her own, right or wrong.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Bill Miller said:

Why are you bringing the parents into this? They are not talking about a teen here. She is a legal adult and chose this action on her own, right or wrong.

Oh bla bla... Dear old mum bless her soul. Old mansan doing her last Dance for the country. My sister's certainly won't be doing that because my mother would explode and disappoint her. They do cause old mummy wants the cash. I may ask how much mum and daughter. Then dad ups the price. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, ramrod711 said:

Before I make my judgement I would like to see the photos. I could then get a grasp on the subject and see whether they are making mountains out of molehills.

Be assured there is no need for you gawking at those pictures, indeed mountains are made of molehills, or maybe br****s.

17 hours ago, Media1 said:

Who says the parents are doing that?

• Like 2

Watched them live, they were nipples covered and holding arm all the time across chest!

Other arm covering below.

Now thats joke human rights lawyer?

3rd world country joke.

They should look in to football gambling website she advertised not in to her dancing.

They idiots making it big deal, there was nothing xrated really, just sexy dance. I didnt see any tits.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

28 minutes ago, Xaos said:

Watched them live, they were nipples covered and holding arm all the time across chest!

Other arm covering below.

Now thats joke human rights lawyer?

3rd world country joke.

They should look in to football gambling website she advertised not in to her dancing.

They idiots making it big deal, there was nothing xrated really, just sexy dance. I didnt see any tits.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Yep there's a couple of points that everybody missed.

I think somebody want to appiel to the big majority of olderly/farmers voters in Thailand so they get a better chance of getting elected next year or whenever the thai will have to elect the next democratic curropt government.

Probable yinluck's niece that will exploid and make her famerly in dubai even more rich before she one day join them.

The sinatwatra famely is smart ... (Or thais are....)

On 8/30/2017 at 4:03 PM, webfact said:

Thai "pretty" who went topless online did it to get cash for mum and dad

6pm.jpg

Picture: Daily News

They are so disgusted by the Un-Thai like behavior that not only is the photo heavily pixelated, the TV presenter is also veiling her face!

• Like 1

This excuse/defense always recieves Social Acceptance.

The Mekong Poster Girls from the early 80's, may have  posed naked,  shock, gasp, but .... wait for it ... only did it to help out their poor family,  Touching, Powerful, old as the hills.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, LomSak27 said:

This excuse/defense always recieves Social Acceptance.

The Mekong Poster Girls from the early 80's, may have  posed naked,  shock, gasp, but .... wait for it ... only did it to help out their poor family,  Touching, Powerful, old as the hills.

not only old, but also normal in a functioning society.

33 minutes ago, Thakkar said:

They are so disgusted by the Un-Thai like behavior that not only is the photo heavily pixelated, the TV presenter is also veiling her face!

A little slow today are we? It has already been pointed out that the female in the photo with a surgical mask is not a news reader but one and the same as the female that exposed her breasts, that's what all the fuss is about.