Just another Thai day as nurse wife catches two timing husband with his "gik"

webfact

9 hours ago, Thaiwrath said:

The sad thing is, a lot of wives actually put up with their husband having another woman !

4 hours ago, dotpoom said:

Can be a two way street.

You mean, husbands who put up with their wives having another woman???

I could imagine a few guys managing to suffer thru that kind of arrangement. :smile:

7 hours ago, Morakot said:

where the phrase 'rule of law' actually means something,

current thai society, the current version of their culture, has a very difficult time with the concept of Order; meaning that they see little personal value in it; without that, 'Law' has no chance

• Like 1

she got 2 kids to take care of, while he 4, including himself.

What i don't understand is the 'gik' who play's a false fiddle, and for sure her action will transfer into a deep rooted mistrust for any man................the root of many Thai people's relationships problems in Thailand.

10 hours ago, rkidlad said:

Sorry? She drove into them at speed? Does that mean she was chasing them or did she actually try to mow them down? Would that not be attempted murder? Are we supposed to excuse these actions 'cos they were bumping uglies behind her back?

Confusing story. And married people ask me why I'm not married. What does getting married prove? If you're happy, you're happy. 

i tried to say the same thing on here yrs ago.  what does marriage mean? I was told i was trolling and was deleted.  i will love you till i am bored and say next. unless maybe you are religious and that is part of it i dont get what a simple piece of paper means in a world with a 40% divorce/cheating rate. either you know what is right and wrong or you dont, a piece of paper changes that?  dont get it.  obviously not married but current relationship is 7 1/2 yrs with nothing on side.  respect is respect with or without a piece of paper. unless you are in thailand and you believe in human trafficking and wish to buy a lady under the pretense of a dowry.

anyone that married a thai lady and paid a dowry should be convicted of human trafficking.  that should piss a few people off if the mods even allow this, probably cause most of them are in this situation.  i will check tomorrow if my post is still allowed.

12 hours ago, Thaiwrath said:

The sad thing is, a lot of wives actually put up with their husband having another woman !

And Thai men accept their wives gave giks. Same all over the civilised and sophisticated world. Not UK or USA or Australia.

5 hours ago, Ulic said:

When I was about 14 my uncle told me, "don't get married until you are thirty, and when you are

thirty you will realize, don't get married." I am now

58 still single no kids. I can be completely and

happily irresponsible and self indulgent. :thumbsup:

one of the best post ive read for a log time, at last a real man on TV :thumbsup:

14 hours ago, rkidlad said:

Sorry? She drove into them at speed? Does that mean she was chasing them or did she actually try to mow them down? Would that not be attempted murder? Are we supposed to excuse these actions 'cos they were bumping uglies behind her back?

Confusing story. And married people ask me why I'm not married. What does getting married prove? If you're happy, you're happy. 

Doesn't sound like you're happy, in fact you sound frustrated... :stoner:

16 hours ago, Thaiwrath said:

Yep my wife has a resturant and i see husbands come in there with G/fs Have a nice meal and a few drinks and drive off all smiles The wife knows about it and puts up with it But what worries me a lot what if the shoe was on the other foot and the wife did that? Would the husband accept it Has anybody got an answer for me on that? I think not but i maybe wrong

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Happyman58 said:

Yep my wife has a resturant and i see husbands come in there with G/fs Have a nice meal and a few drinks and drive off all smiles The wife knows about it and puts up with it But what worries me a lot what if the shoe was on the other foot and the wife did that? Would the husband accept it Has anybody got an answer for me on that? I think not but i maybe wrong

your wrong mate ive seen and met so many weak men here its untrue. their woman not coming home of a night regulatory with some BS story thats not true, but they have not got the balls to confront them or kick them out, sad as it seems but these men only have them selves to blame.

1 minute ago, catman20 said:

your wrong mate ive seen and met so many weak men here its untrue. their woman not coming home of a night regulatory with some BS story thats not true, but they have not got the balls to confront them or kick them out, sad as it seems but these men only have them selves to blame.

There are some brave woman out there also I am not saying all Thai women put up with it Some do go out and have fun Yeah you are right Some guys put up it But not this guy lol I take it you are talking about Farang husbands with Thai wives or Thai husbands with Thai wives

Big fight between neighbour and his wife (family of us), both Thai.

His wife had found out he went to a prostitute.

Ultimately they compromised: husband promised to use condoms in the future....

Real story, as told by my wife.

I have no reason to not believe the story.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, oldhippy said:

Big fight between neighbour and his wife (family of us), both Thai.

His wife had found out he went to a prostitute.

Ultimately they compromised: husband promised to use condoms in the future....

Real story, as told by my wife.

I have no reason to not believe the story.

That is what i mean They just seem to accept it My wifes  brother is 57 His wife is 55 He said to me when he was drunk right in front of her Oh wife does not sex me anymore so i just got myself 2 ladies on the side She heard it and just smiled They are still together lol

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, Thaiwrath said:

A lot??? I will said every Thai women. By my observation and Thai women comments, it is more like a tradition on Thailand''s way of life for centuries. Thai men without lovers are not respected by its pals, and they keep relationship and even have families with other women. Their wives are not only aware of the situation, they share in some ways. Many wives and husband's lovers becomes friends. That "tradition" is passed and learned in most Thai movies and soap operas. Many Thai women will married a serial cheater, and "buy" a younger Thai man,  just to show off that they are not single and available anymore. Thai women are only  "territorial" with foreigner husbands and boy friends...most of the times to protect their "sponsor" from other "predators" or because an older farang may be their last chance to get married. Get real!

Edited by Muzarella
  • Like 1

47 minutes ago, Happyman58 said:

No. Thai husbands will not accep it at all, not because jelousy, more because they are afraid that their pals will know about... loosing "face" and respect. That is one of the reasons that Thai men killing its wives and sometimes their lovers on the act, are not punished hard by the law... That was also a tradicional rule on ancient Thailand and many Asian countries...

4 minutes ago, Muzarella said:

No. Thai husbands will not accep it at all, not because jelousy, more because they are afraid that their pals will know about... loosing "face" and respect. That is one of the reasons that Thai men killing its wives and sometimes their lovers on the act, are not punished hard by the law... That was also a tradicional rule on ancient Thailand and many Asian countries...

Spot on you are right sir Its all about loosing face If the face stuff was not so important to them they would not care if wife have a dozen men 

18 hours ago, webfact said:

I'm okay," said the woman, aged about 30, who wouldn't give her name but said she was a nurse at the ER of Surin Hospital.

The police were called but she didn't want to give any details about what had happened. She wouldn't tell anyone her name.

Really  !   if you drive a car on the road I think the THai policeman  can  request your driver license !  So what is this bullshit about refusing to give her name ?