“I’m American, I do what I want”: Bizarre rant of American actor caught on camera in Big C Pattaya

rooster59

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He strikes me as a guy with an over inflated ego and should be shown the exit via the International Airport - there are enough mach men here already who are egocentric and need a kick in the b***s

21 hours ago, SEEDGER said:

Someone posted this is a problem with many foreigners; maybe, but as an American I can tell you it's a trait among many of my countrymen, one that I dislike. Who the hell do Americans think they are!  This nut apparently is buying into the exceptionalism that US Politicians espouse regularly. It makes me sick! There should be a test before you enter a foreign country, first question ("Are you better than everyone else.") If you answer yes you not allowed in!  

My Apologies Thailand!   

Thankyou . Sincerely.

i'd never heard of the bloke nor had i ever seen him in anything except this clip that's going around now. having today also seen this same 'no story' in both the daily mail and the sun in the UK with separate statements from the frog i suspect this is all some desperate attempt by the frog to make a few cheap baht from hassling some bloke in a queue

28 minutes ago, Happy enough said:

i'd never heard of the bloke nor had i ever seen him in anything except this clip that's going around now. having today also seen this same 'no story' in both the daily mail and the sun in the UK with separate statements from the frog i suspect this is all some desperate attempt by the frog to make a few cheap baht from hassling some bloke in a queue

To be honest if papers are paying for shiiiit.  Why the hell not

7 hours ago, Jingthing said:

He was acting, dude.

Maybe so. After seeing his FaceBook page I suspect he is a left winger who was projecting a right winger. Seems his sarcasm was lost on this audience. Belligerent American + Pattaya = Brit Tabloid fodder

10 hours ago, toenail said:

Look at this loser's eyes... surely on something & it ain't cornflakes.

Yep, he seems to be all over the place and strikes you as a highly volatile individual.  I believe very little of what he says and these comments he made about being followed and set up by a French videographer sound like nonsense.

Oh come on wake up this guy is having a dig back at the woman in the Yellowstone Park  encroachment story, a bit late and he should have ignored it but he is entitle to his opinion is he not as there are those who think they are of a superior race when in fact they are of a third world race that education has not reached yet.

51 minutes ago, catman20 said:

yes i agree but some times necessary 

Sure if your competing or protecting a defenseless woman, child or yourself.  Not for a douchebag like this shooting his mouth off.  I've learned to let 99.9% of things slide while living in Thailand.  I still train at 65, and thank God I'm in very good shape.  Getting to old for this kind of thing though.  I think the look of shock and fear on his young sons face said it all.  Sick and sad individual.

5 hours ago, wakeupplease said:

Oh come on wake up this guy is having a dig back at the woman in the Yellowstone Park  encroachment story, a bit late and he should have ignored it but he is entitle to his opinion is he not as there are those who think they are of a superior race when in fact they are of a third world race that education has not reached yet.

There were woman and children present.  Unacceptable language for them to hear.  In my younger day I might have done something foolish.  I also have a history, albeit a good one.  So "they" say.

UPDATE:

American actor Geoffrey Giuliano who went into meltdown in Big C Pattaya posts video response - and it could be his best performance yet

ss.jpg

video screenshot

American actor Geoffrey Giuliano, who was filmed last week launching a bizarre rant at a fellow shopper in Big C Pattaya has posted a video on social media hitting out at coverage of the incident.

Full story: https://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/1000148-american-actor-geoffrey-giuliano-who-went-into-meltdown-in-big-c-pattaya-posts-video-response-and-it-could-be-his-best-performance-yet/

On 9/2/2017 at 10:09 AM, joeyg said:

Also another little known fact is that he was a former "big wheel" With the Hare Krishnas in the USA.

That would explain a lot. Also notice that he's made his response video in front of a portrait of Paramahansa Yogananda. 

On 9/2/2017 at 9:51 AM, JAG said:

Well, acting is all about "the suspension of disbelief"...

On 9/2/2017 at 9:51 AM, JAG said:

Lol - his IMDB bio was written by his son (Avalon Giuliano) who is also his business partner. Supposedly, Mr Giuliano earned a Masters Degree in Acting/Directing back in 1976. Interestingly, that means he would have been 18 years old when he earned that Masters Degree (he was born in 1958 which would also mean he is 59, not 63).

He also wrote a book about the death of one of the founders of the Rolling Stones (Brian Johnson) which was made into a movie (Stoned - http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0426627/?ref_=ttfc_fc_tt)

I myself refuse to believe that "Brian Johnson" had anything at all to do with the Rolling Stones.

On 2/9/2560 at 9:22 AM, Silurian said:

This type of line cutting happens to me all the time at the Lotus 10 or less line by Thai people. Can't just pinpoint foreigners alone for this type of behavior. These "thick faced" people just walk past the line like they don't care and dump their stuff in front of the cashier. Also, there are a number of times where "10 or less" is just a suggestion and full carts are accepted as well.

True enough about the '10 or less' tills and the queue jumpers/ over-itemed dolts who too often frequent them. However, this article doesn't JUST 'pinpoint' any particular group of people, does it? It basically highlight's one particular IDIOT, to put it (very) mildly,  who happens to be from America, and whom seems pretty <deleted> proud to BE just such an 'American Idiot'!!! :wai:

Archived