“I’m American, I do what I want”: Bizarre rant of American actor caught on camera in Big C Pattaya

rooster59

2 hours ago, TVGerry said:

Lol! "Good" American! Most Americans are ok but this idiot is certainly not one of them. Yeah he should sue. It's not fair he's getting all this abuse because it isn't his fault he was born a wretched a person.

I actually talked with him last night on his FB Messenger after I sent him links to Thai Visa so he could read the uproar he caused. He said if he played a Natzi or serial killer should he be shot arrested when seen on the street? He said was just a character he was portraying not really like him.  I think he should do his acting on a set/stage not out in real life.

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, hyku1147 said:

*"Selective Social Darwinism" has a different meaning. In the past it helped justify slavery, it was part of Hitlers plan to take power, and it is being used as justification for the demonization of the American Right.

* the theory that individuals, groups, and peoples are subject to the same Darwinian laws of natural selection as plants and animals. Now largely discredited, social Darwinism was advocated by Herbert Spencer and others in the late 19th and early 20th centuries and was used to justify political conservatism, imperialism, and racism and to discourage intervention and reform.

Thanks I will do  some reading on the subject. I am not interested in the views of these groups but I am interested in how they use Darwin and his opinions to come up with "Selective Social Darwinism."  Take care 

19 hours ago, hyku1147 said:

*"Selective Social Darwinism" has a different meaning. In the past it helped justify slavery, it was part of Hitlers plan to take power, and it is being used as justification for the demonization of the American Right.

* the theory that individuals, groups, and peoples are subject to the same Darwinian laws of natural selection as plants and animals. Now largely discredited, social Darwinism was advocated by Herbert Spencer and others in the late 19th and early 20th centuries and was used to justify political conservatism, imperialism, and racism and to discourage intervention and reform.

And there was me thinking that "Selective Social Darwinism" was the dubious but fairly common art of posting arcane, disparate and otherwise unrelated words, phrases, references or happenstances, (typically masquerading as historical, political or socially unothodox opinions) in a thread so as to disrupt the instant repartee and impede the  flow and free exchange of advice and opinions by making one or several participants go off on an ultimately wild and fruitless google or wiki hunt in order not to look as smart as bait.

On 02/09/2017 at 3:01 AM, rooster59 said:

He can then be heard saying: “Go f*** yourself, OK. Go f*** yourself, OK, let's get it real straight. You can go f*** yourself, OK.

“I'm an American, I do what I want, we're the kings of the world, OK.”

Not even original to steal a quote from your own president 

Was at Makro the other day in the 10 items queue and some Thais were clearly stretching the word to 20. Morality? There are egomaniacs and selfish people in all countries. Period. The more money or the better looks they have, the higher the chances that it will occur. Yes, there are exceptions and I am sorry if I offended you. 

8 hours ago, jak2002003 said:

Yes... I agree with you.  Seems Thailand attracts a certain kind of person.  Americans are not the only ones that behave badly.. my own British people are often in trouble too... but I think that the American ones stand out the most... not because of their behaviour is any worse than other nationalities, but because the tend to be so LOUD about it so they get noticed more.  

Some truth to that...

15 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

He was acting, dude.

No offense.  I've said several times in this thread.  I have had previous interaction with this person.  And am familiar with his history.  No one seems to notice this.  He has a history of volatile and erratic behavior.  Years ago he was a "big wheel" with the Hare Krishnas. Involved in crimes I will not mention here.I guess I should just give up trying to explain that he is a very sick individual and actually was not acting.

6 hours ago, NanLaew said:

Hare Krishna's and hallucinogenics.

Him, not you.

I cannot say about his use of hallucinogenic's I have no knowledge of that.  However he is not a person of good character and obviously not good behavior. Someone to be avoided that's for sure.

1 minute ago, joeyg said:

No offense.  I've said several times in this thread.  I have had previous interaction with this person.  And am familiar with his history.  No one seems to notice this.  He has a history of volatile and erratic behavior.  Years ago he was a "big wheel" with the Hare Krishnas. Involved in crimes I will not mention here.I guess I should just give up trying to explain that he is a very sick individual and actually was not acting.

You're treading on thin ice with such personal accusations. 

Just now, Jingthing said:

You're treading on thin ice with such personal accusations. 

It's a fact.  He is not a good guy. I've already had personal experience with him and other people who have known him for many years.  What thin ice am I on?  And why?  Can you be a bit more specific?

I  know this is mostly a waste of time. But I don't feel I should be threatened because of it.

6 hours ago, Veeke said:

Mr Geoffrey has just voiced what the USA is doing for the recent past - the role of Super cop - infallible authority - exporting self-defined democracy to all countries unwilling to accept its dirty superiority- they have spoiled even English language with increased frequency of the 'f' word even in the tongue of kids.

Your avatar is the creepiest I've ever seen.  The baby looks terrified.

3 hours ago, catman20 said:

like your style mate, i practice muay thai so id slap him but i agree a rear naked choke would do the job nicely. night night :cheesy:

Violence is the wrong response.  I've spent many hours in the ring.

Archived