“I’m American, I do what I want”: Bizarre rant of American actor caught on camera in Big C Pattaya

rooster59

Yes, The normal  irrational and thoughless Thai behaviour can sometimes get to you if you are feeling bad and/or having a bad day.

I reckon most expats lose their composure here on occasion due to frustrations living here. But that rant about Americans was weird even by that standard. In a way funny though.

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, missoura said:

Wiki had an interesting tidbit about this nut. He said the following on a news station in 2010.

"In Thailand, there are no more than perhaps five real professional (foreign) film actors, in a sea of aging psychotic steroid-junkie gym rats, towering old queens in love with Judy Garland, out-of-work English teachers who acted a bit in high school and other assorted human oddities." .

OK, I take back my previous 2 sympathetic posts. Looks like he is the real deal; a genuine 100% egocentric <deleted>. Trump should have in on his team....lol.....555.

9 hours ago, hansnl said:

You were never treated in the same way standing in line somewhere by Thai people and shouted down by Thai people if you, being a farang, commented on being jumped?

Although the man that is a dud, he is doing something many Thais do all the time.

But because he is a farang this goes viral to show farang are no good.

Thai people are always trying to jump ahead.........me first.

yes I agree.

Looks like a lot of fluff.  I probably would have gone over and unplugged the cash register or scanner.  Then we will see how big a hurry he is in.  We don't see the start of the video, so we can't independently confirm the initial sequence of events.  But the guy sounds like a nut.  Wears his "badges of honor" as if they mean something.

5 minutes ago, chicowoodduck said:

You might be an actor, but you are a very bad one at best.....??

Stop listening to yourself and forget the notion that the world revolves around only you.....??

He was in the right. He did nothing. this story is bs. Leave him alone.

Foreigners should realize that they are representing the entire country they call home when they are walking around showing their butt. Most (all?) Americans would be happy to see this buffoon to be set on his butt by a quick delivery to orifice spewing all of this crap.

Maybe he had just had a bad day; happens to all of us. When I go to Tesco-Lotus, they also always send me from one check-out to the next, 50m from the right, where I wanted to queue up, wayyy down to the far left. Not happy about it either.

Bad day justification. Really? Sheesh!

13 hours ago, ovi1kanobi said:

I respect him alot and he is a great actor.

Respect is about integrity and character. He may be a good actor, even great,  but as a person who is given to ranting as stated he does NOT deserve any respect. A kick up the proverbial would be more appropriate.

1 hour ago, chickenslegs said:

Seems he did not queue jump.

He was in the 10-items-or-fewer queue with his wife, ahead of the Frenchman, who objected to them having more than 10 items (14 or 20).

If he had just separated their items into two lots the Frenchman would have had nothing to complain about.

A Frenchman questioned the number of items! If that's true then his actions are more than justified - game over end of thread.

Archived