Clash of Clans - anybody playing?

Bandersnatch

Clash of Clans - anybody playing?

An engaging game for iOS and Android. It is possible to play for free but in-game purchases can speed things up. You can join a clan for advice; support and social interaction.

My clan is called Thailand Expats and we have a friendly sociable group.

Message me or reply to this discussion for more information.

Official video:

http://youtu.be/YSdJtNen-EA

CoC_titlescreen_2013.jpg

Sent from my iPad using ThaiVisa app

I'm a 4 day old newbie in Clash of Clans ... and have joined this Thailand Expat Clan

Many thanks to the owner Paul White would has been an excellent mentor through this process.

I'm not generally a game player but it is interesting (from my educator perspective) to see what learning opportunities there are in games such as this.

Am hoping I don't get hooked ... but I can see that it could be an easy addiction ... it is a very clever design ... and have to admire then for that.

I plan not to make any in-game [in-app] purchases .. in which case is is completely free ... but if you have children then please do not give them your Apple Store password !!!

This morning was the first time my settlement / village has been attacked ... am pleased to say it survived ... see the screencast I did of the defense at

http://youtu.be/NQC4bicHVv0

... and here is a screencast (video) of a much more experienced 'game-ist' Paul White on the attack

http://youtu.be/0lhZC3zemlk

Great brain food .... #collaboration #communication, #criticalthingking #problemsolving

• 1 month later...

Hi Jimmy, Clash of Clans builds a good community in the clan. So we enjoy the game, but can chat about other stuff as well. It helps having something else in common apart from the game. In our case it is Thailand.

We are also developing our social network:

www.twitter.com/ThailandExpats

www.vimeo.com/ThailandExpats

www.scoop.it/ThailandExpats

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I just started out in the game and haven't' progressed enough to rebuild the clan castle, but when I do I'd like to join your clan.

I'll let you know when I get there. Cheers,

-Ozy

Looking forward to welcoming you to the clan Ozy

Sent from my iPad using ThaiVisa app

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Clan Tag #9UJRP92P "Expats Asia"

We are a friendly, easy going but also very active group of expats living in Asia (most in Thailand) and the Middle East.

We have a very good war record (this is relatively new clan with now ca. 35 members including several TH10 with top level troops) but we have all been waring about twice a week for months and won 90% of our wars).

We are looking for more members, particularly other English speaking expats.

Mention Martin and Colin when you ask to join. We like loyalty, jokes, good attacks, and lots of three stars during war.

See you soon.

@ Expats Asia

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Archived