I'm a bit slow

Johnny Moron

I must admit that I’m like, you know, not that bright. Don’t get me wrong or no shit like that but, well, I’m just a bit slow, you know.

Now, I think a lot of you people have got, you know, sort of like girlfriends out of bars and stuff like that. Don’t me wrong or nothing cos I ain’t like tryin’ to say anything like, you know, controversial. I’m just sort of wondering about my girlfriend.

I won’t go on or nothin’, but I just wanna know what you think. See, I met this girl, Nok, in a bar about 4 days ago and I really sort of love her. D’you know what I mean. And now, cos we’re like together and a couple and all that, she kind of wants a bit of money, you know.

Now, I mean, you’re all a lot more intelligent that what I am, so I’m sort of thinkin’ that maybe you can tell me how much I should, you know, sort of like give her. See, she wants about 30,000 baht for lots of different stuff, but I’m sort of wonderin’ if this is enough.

Like I said, I’m a bit slow so don’t like, you know, look down on me or any shit like that. I really love this girl an’ I just wanna know what to do. D’you know what I mean?

Like WOW man,yea I would like you know,lay the bread on her,,she sounds like you know a real swinging dolly,and like she must need the bread,like she wants to buy you some cool shit you know WOW,Like whats 30,000 to a guy like you,and I ain't like tryin to you know pull your chain or nuthin like you know,###### with you or nothin you know,WOW.

OK right. I'll start at the beginnnig cos I think, you know, that's like the best place to start.

First, she kind of wants 10,000 baht for her mum who's like got some disease or something. She goes on like shit about her mum who comes from this Ubon Ratcha fukcing Thani place which I think is kind of like a country near Vietnam or somewhere. I dunno what this disease is but, you know, I think it's bad.

Then she wants another 10,000 for some horse or elephant or something she's got. No,that's it, it's a buffalo. She says something like, you know, this buffalo's got a health problem or some shit like that.  

Then she says she gotta have 5000 baht for a phone so she can like call her sister who's working in Pong Pat or some shit like that. Excuse my English, but I'm kind of not used to writing none of this sort of serious shit.

And the last 5,000 baht she says she wants is so she can buy a present for Ralph in Switzerland cos it's like his birthday soon. I'm not being stupid or nothin', but I think this Ralph bloke took good care of my girlfriend in the past when she didn't have no money so I kind of think he's probably an OK bloke.

So that's like, you know, what I'm gonna pay for. And don't me wrong or nothing but, you know, I really think my girlfriend loves me a lot. At the end of the day I might be a bit slow but I ain't totally stupid.

well like if you give her the bread like she will pobly just piss it off on a doctor to get rid of like the disease she pobly got and like you know shared it with like you, so I really think like this broad has found herself like you know,a real stupid #######.

well like if you give her the bread like she will pobly just piss it off on a doctor

Thanks mate. Don't get me wrong or nothing cos I know that you're like, you know, more bright that what I am, but it ain't really sort of like bread that what she wants. You know, it's more like money an' all that shit.

I mean like, you know, I'm happy to pay, but I just don't know what to think of it all. I tried phonin' my mum back home but she's kind of out down the welfare office picking up her cheque. And my friend Wayne weren't at home either - he's gone out tonight to look for a fight with some Chelsea supporters.

you should be like, you know, givin' her, u know, all ya money ya have instead of u know, 30000 baht.  And then, u know, get your arse, you know, out of this fckucking, you know LOS ASAP!  And you know, after being broke, you will be a bit, you know, FASTER!

hey...Johnny Moroni...didn't we used to work in the coal mines together? Now regarding your gal...I suggest that we get together for serious discussion...specifically you should watch when she dispenses oral pleasure with your observation and concurrence and the dialog that follows therefrom. I am sure that whatever misgivings you presently have will be swallowed...shucks, I meant dispelled.

These dilemmas are a common occurence for which I am always available for assistance. For the small fee that I shall require I guarantee that you shall receive value for money where the 30K baht is involved.

Does she have long legs and wear high heels?

Hey johnny, python lee, baron von f*ckhead, whatever your calling yourself today. Go home, you have too much time to waste. Go get a proper job, one that keeps you busy all day & leave the forum to the grown ups eh! :o