Forum upgrade in progress! ×

Apology? Makes One Wonder ...

jdinasia

From IJWT""----JD,

We have had several differences on this forum. I admit I called you a troll and newbie several times and gave you an unnecessarily hard time early on. I also admit that I do not think you are actually a troll. However, I do think you have been stalking me, despite my relative inactivity in responding for many months. I don't remember (and don't care to go back through however many hundreds of posts) who started incivilities, and if that's important at all then I take responsibility for them.

""

If I read that right ... I am not a troll or a newbie ... just a stalker ... 555

--- PB if that's how you teach someone to apologize .....

Note on public forums---

1) If you don't want other people's opinions DON'T POST

2) If you don't like what other people say in response:

a) Consider the source

:o Consider your response

c) Respond appropriately

3) There are probably more appropriate places for Blogs than in the open forum (but that's the not my job to moderate it is the pervue of the moderators)

4) If you post a few thousand times and those posts are a large percentage of a forum and tend to be, in at least some people's eyes, heavily slanted against Thai people; it is probably logical to expect to get responses that are not wholly positive from people who's world-view is radically different than yours.

Now .. My reponse to the "apology"

Normally, I would just pretend to be gracious and accept it. However since in this case it included yet more name calling .... My gentlest response is simply "no response"

And geeze .... 18 responses and a closed thread before I even log back in ..... WOW! Talk about a polarizing personality.

Enough Already!

If you two have any personal geivences to tend to then may i strongly suggest you take it to PM's

i will be monitoring both of your posts in future and if either of you step over the line i will act accordingly.

Now lets all try to get along and play nicely, if you think you cant do that then dont post responses to each other or, better still, use the ignore button.

Subject closed, as is this thread.