What a gay day as businessman puts down million baht dowry to marry student

webfact

What a gay day as businessman puts down million baht dowry to marry student

7pm.jpg

Picture: Thai Rath

Two gay men married in a lavish ceremony surrounded by flowers at a house in Samut Prakarn yesterday.

The fancy floral arrangements were no surprise to reporters - one of the grooms was 26 year old Phatsakorn Jaemmeuang who owns the B and N Flower business.

He put down a million baht dowry to marry 21 year old Jatuphong Jarucha, a fourth year student at college.

His mum said she was so happy that he had found true love.

The wedding at the house in Laem Fa Pha sub-district was a big affair with 30 tables set up for a Chinese feast.

Source: Thai Rath

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-09-04

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, oldgent said:

they can call it love but it still isn,t right. God made Adam and Eve

he did not make two Adam,s

huh?

Adam and Eva are protagonists in a work of fiction that isn't more valid than Star Wars or The Lord of the Rings for explaining the universe...

16 hours ago, manarak said:

huh?

Adam and Eva are protagonists in a work of fiction that isn't more valid than Star Wars or The Lord of the Rings for explaining the universe...

Although lately, say the last 100 years or so, many of those stories seem to be confirmed by findings.  Contrary to star wars and lord of the rings, nothing has been found to shore up those stories.......yet.  In short, believe or don't believe what you want, and leave others free to believe what they want to believe.  And I am not religious.

And if someone, for whatever reason, don't believe in same sex marriages, it simply is his belief.  And he has as many rights to ventilate his beliefs as anybody else.

15 hours ago, hansnl said:

Although lately, say the last 100 years or so, many of those stories seem to be confirmed by findings.  Contrary to star wars and lord of the rings, nothing has been found to shore up those stories.......yet.  In short, believe or don't believe what you want, and leave others free to believe what they want to believe.  And I am not religious.  And if someone, for whatever reason, don't believe in same sex marriages, it simply is his belief.  And he has as many rights to ventilate his beliefs as anybody else.

some historical details, such as landmarks, cities, etc. confirmed, yes.  the main points of the stories such as "and God said...",  no.

1 minute ago, oldgent said:

and on what evidence do you base that on

The poster I replied to appeared to believe in an imaginary friend that is omnipotent. So, following his line of thought, this being made the guys gay and then wrote a bible stating that being gay is bad. And then says he is somebody we should somehow look up to. 

4 minutes ago, samsensam said:

they are. unfortunately bigots aren't.

Get ready for the same old leftie buzzword insults by those who absolutely refuse to accept that other people have an opinion that differs from their own.

A few decades ago they were called Nazis.

31 minutes ago, tryasimight said:

Get ready for the same old leftie buzzword insults by those who absolutely refuse to accept that other people have an opinion that differs from their own.

A few decades ago they were called Nazis.

My opinion is that people against equal rights for gay people are indeed bigots. They often rationalize their bigotry with religious dogma. I'm not a Nazi. 

3 hours ago, onthemoon said:

God made these two people (and millions of others) gay. 

RUBBISH!

Then you suggest its abnormal and made up, while others see reason for cures.

Love is emotion and the rest is man made calculation!

I wish the newly weds all the love in the world, @ home!

14 minutes ago, oldgent said:

call it what you want but it is not right in my world. If the gay boys were to

grow in numbers then the worlds population would decrease

The world`s population would decrease.

With the present world population estimated to be 7 billion and rising, I don`t think a major decrease in humans would be a bad thing. Maybe if billions of people were to turn gay, lesbian, whatever, maybe a way of saving the human race and the resources on our planet.

15 hours ago, hansnl said:

In short, believe or don't believe what you want, and leave others free to believe what they want to believe.  And if someone, for whatever reason, don't believe in same sex marriages, it simply is his belief.  And he has as many rights to ventilate his beliefs as anybody else.

If one choses to believe in an invisible man in the sky.

And the earth is 6000 years old.

They choose to be delusional.

:coffee1:

10 hours ago, hansnl said:

And if someone, for whatever reason, don't believe in same sex marriages, it simply is his belief.

And he has as many rights to ventilate his beliefs as anybody else.

OK, I don't believe in opposite sex marriages. I would like to outlaw them just as same sex marriages are in Thailand. But the same sex marriages should be made legal. The straight people can still hook up with each other as they like, but society should never legally recognize their committed relationships. I am not bigoted against straight people. That's just my opinion. 

Do you get it now? 

Edited by Jingthing

8 hours ago, oldgent said:

sorry but your in a different world from mine

Unfortunately, you are in my world. And you are saying that same-sex marriage or even being gay is bad. 

Why such huge amount of intolerance? What is it to you, personally? Why won't you love your neighbour as he is?

5 hours ago, oldgent said:

call it what you want but it is not right in my world. If the gay boys were to

grow in numbers then the worlds population would decrease

Well, we are in the same world, only you say that for some people, being as they are (or as your god made them) won't be accepted by you.

The world population hasn't decreased and there have been gay people for thousands, millions of years. There are gay dogs, penguins, swans... and they aren't extinct either. It is perfectly natural for a small percentage of the population to be gay.

If you believe in god, why are you against the world as he created it?

5 hours ago, hgma said:

RUBBISH!

Then you suggest its abnormal and made up, while others see reason for cures.

Love is emotion and the rest is man made calculation!

I wish the newly weds all the love in the world, @ home!

You may have misunderstood me. There is no need to look for a "cure" for something that is perfectly natural. And being gay is not "made up", one is gay or not. It is a fact, not a decision. 

Numerous off-topic, troll posts and replies removed.  

This is the gay forum.   This is not the place for anti-gay remarks.   You may agree with the OP or not, but anti-gay rhetoric will not be tolerated, nor will posts that are nothing more than a deflection.  

Continuing will result in suspensions.