American actor Geoffrey Giuliano who went into meltdown in Big C Pattaya posts video response - and it could be his best performance yet

webfact

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

9 hours ago, Jingthing said:

It is all about trump.:stoner:

Turns out my theory was correct. He was feeding an ACT back at the rude anti-American Frenchman portraying what he correctly imagined the rude anti-American Frenchman expected to see. So there!

His vocabulary has improved. I only heard the "f" word once.

Hmmm  never heard of him before a couple days ago, 'succesful actor'  'successful Autobiographer'  if he was so successful, what is he doing shopping in Big C and living in Pattaya???  sounds like lots of us out here living on a shoestring - he is just one Yaba pill away from being arrested for slander on Special Media.  Lets see how 'successful' he is in Bangkok Hilton

15 hours ago, balo said:

Out of curiosity , you knew this guy from your time in New York ?  A lot of people seem to have been scammed from what I'm reading from the blog. 

I don't to Want to say too much here, as there are people here who would take the opportunity to hurt you however they could. What I will say is my experience with him was here in Thailand. However I know people who knew him for over 20 years. No one really had anything good to say. The fact is I regret having gone down the "Rabbit hole" and participated so much In this thread. Nothing good can come from it.

He needs to diet and keep his foul mouthed shut, preferably back in America. There's a loso thread about being a cheap Charlie & finding the cheapest trailer park to live in back in the States.

These left wing nuts are starting to hear voices in their heads over President Trump and are going mad.

13 hours ago, IslandLover said:

He has this to say about fellow expats: 

"The lower class English ex-pats all want to beat me up for being rude - seems a rather odd overreaction but they are uneducated tattooed yobs as the world knows."

Ouch.  :smile:

it would seem that he has learn't his English from them

2 hours ago, Luckysilk said:

He needs to diet and keep his foul mouthed shut, preferably back in America. There's a loso thread about being a cheap Charlie & finding the cheapest trailer park to live in back in the States.

These left wing nuts are starting to hear voices in their heads over President Trump and are going mad.

I think he would be a good match for Jersey.

Back in the US he could parlay this into a reality television role if it had happened there.  Here he's going to need some sort of follow-up theme and a different end-game instead.

It would be hilarious if he took it on himself to document a much more dramatic follow-up stunt and ended up filming a reality video blog series from jail.  He could probably relay all sorts of unusual interactions and character impressions based on what his roommates were doing to him on a daily basis.  He should go there.

14 hours ago, Jingthing said:

It is all about trump.:stoner:

Turns out my theory was correct. He was feeding an ACT back at the rude anti-American Frenchman portraying what he correctly imagined the rude anti-American Frenchman expected to see. So there!

pa-pa looks like he is pregnant

I am wondering who you have to #^#%^ to have the chance to prostate before him. 

In his video followup rant, you know he's right. The way such a nothing incident at a grocery store (nobody was stabbed or anything) could blow up in a few days into a global social media "thing" says a lot. Not about him, but the world we're in now. 

Edited by Jingthing

Seems like an OK dude to me telling some Frog in BigC where to shove it.   Bit off his rocker and obsessed with Trump though.  I bet half you nerds criticizing him for being rude, would be wearing out the LIKE button if he railed on Trump in the ThaiVisa World News threads.  :laugh:

3 hours ago, maeab101 said:

he is in the right.

If there is one thing I have learnt living in Thailand, is that there is always a newbie who's commentary "sucks", plenty of other forums for tossers I hear, best of luck finding one

1 hour ago, Ace of Pop said:

Made You Homesick did it.?:partytime2:

I'm not even familiar with the term Slab City, I won't bother to google it, and BTW you're not at all funny. Please bother someone else that might think you are. 

Edited by Jingthing