Video: How an Indian man lost his necklace to a team of Pattaya lady boys

webfact

20 hours ago, Megasin1 said:

I am considering a new t-shirt franchise, anyone interested in part funding it, I am going to create a series of t-shirts with glow in the dark targets on them, I am going to call it my 'photoluminescient range'. The t-shirts will be designed to light up the face of the wearer and pixelate the faces of anyone approaching from the front. Across the shoulders I am considering TM sayings like "Carrying Gold" or "24 Carrot Idiot" The shirts will be marketed only to people who like to walk around at night wearing gold necklaces, in fact they will be so exclusive that you will only be able to purchase them if you are flaunting a massive gold necklace....and come to my night market

So very very true. Brilliant idea. Ive seen a farang with 4 gold rings on his right  hand, one day his nickname will be lefty.

On 9/8/2017 at 11:05 AM, Thian said:

A law forbidding the ladyboys or girls touching pedestrians would be best.

Who likes to be touched by those criminals at all?? I walk around them like they were rabies soidogs.

Are you suggesting a law  regulating the actions of criminals?

On 08/09/2017 at 7:36 AM, monspencer said:

I know this is off topic but same for me with people of any nationality blocking the footpath while using their mobile phones.

Back on topic, why are the faces in that photo of the ladyboys pixelated? The cops want people to go to the police station if they think they have been robbed by them. How on earth can people tell?

if you watched the video, all the way to the end BEFORE writing your post, then you would know the answer, you can see them clear as day

Edited by brianj1964

On 9/8/2017 at 3:46 PM, anthobkk said:

Now, I want to know what would happen if some guys just grab the boobs, ass or pussy of a girl (thai or foreigner) in the street ? I'm sure the girl would slap them, call the police, go into a fight etc.

This selfless chap carried out the experiment for you last year... 

Having tried to persuade me, then got in front whilst walking backwards and still trying to persuade me, one enterprising Indian tailor's final line was "welcome Japanese gentleman". 

With his intelligence and eyesight gawd only knows what the suits would be like! [emoji2]

I one call me Harry Potter onece when I Used to ware glasses. He craped his self when I started shouting at him. I don't think he will be doing that again. Then he asked me where I was from trying to defuse the situation. We both new perftly well where I was from.And he got some more abuse for that.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

8 minutes ago, juice777 said:

I one call me Harry Potter onece when I Used to ware glasses. He craped his self when I started shouting at him. I don't think he will be doing that again. Then he asked me where I was from trying to defuse the situation. We both new perftly well where I was from.And he got some more abuse for that.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Hope he didn't say Hogwarts :smile:

• 2 weeks later...
On 08/09/2017 at 10:07 AM, anthobkk said:

Yeah, I don't usually walk there but sometimes I have to meet friends in the area and the same shit happens all the time haha

Sounds to me like your enjoying it and then you realise it's a geezer and you get all defensive.  MOM PLEASE STOP type of scenario.

On ‎9‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 4:39 AM, dunroaming said:

It's all part and parcel of living or visiting Pattaya.  There are hundreds of reports of muggings and robberies in Pattaya every year. It is infamous for a reason. Let's be honest, nobody goes to Pattaya for it's 5 star beaches do they? 

and anybody that is vain or a show off and wears anything expensive while visiting is acting foolishly.  pride and ego will get you every time.  All you do is make yourself a target.  I had one grope my once and had just about managed to get my wrist watch off and then he/she noticed it was a cheap $8 USD Wal Mart thingy  She just turned and walked away as if nothing had happened.  So be it.  Now I have found pairs of shorts that button down and have an inner flap that make it hard even for me to get things out of the pocket!  There is no way another pair of hands can get in there without me knowing about it.  But of course people will wear their necklaces and bracelets, some cultures do it more than others, and people will have their smart phones and devices hangout of their back pockets.  Gosh I remember not even having a phone.  Would use the internet cafes or little side stalls for a quick call here or there overseas to check up on things.

On 9/9/2017 at 1:51 AM, Si Thea01 said:

That's if they still have them. :shock1::wai:

They must have if not little ones as most crimes mentioned on TV seems to include the word Ladyboy

Poor old Farang feeling lonely pulls a bird as he thinks through the last glass of beer he is drinking takes it off to his hotel and balls appear he asks them to leave, they loose face so farang joins the flying club or the knife gets put in.

Welcome to, Where Are We?

5 hours ago, wakeupplease said:

They must have if not little ones as most crimes mentioned on TV seems to include the word Ladyboy

Poor old Farang feeling lonely pulls a bird as he thinks through the last glass of beer he is drinking takes it off to his hotel and balls appear he asks them to leave, they loose face so farang joins the flying club or the knife gets put in.

Welcome to, Where Are We?

If they have or have not, still known as LB's.  Where are we, LOL, land of the lady boys.:wai:

I don't understand. I have watched the video.  Why did the Indian let that ugly ladyboy face kiss and hug him ? He did nothing!  He asked for it ! Stupidity comes to mind.

That's why people like myself never gets in trouble , we use the brain when needed.

Edited by balo