How can I tell if women in non hooker clubs are hooking or not?

Aing123

I went to a club owned by a hiso guy in Thong Lor in Bangkok yesterday, however apparently that doesn't keep hookers or johns out.

I don't judge, I just don't want to partake.

Saw some obvious hookers and some western guys taking them up on their offers early on. Later on lots of hiso thais rolled in that stuck to their own groups as usual in Bangkok.

Some hippie'ish looking thai dude about my age came with two girls with one of them taking a fancy in me.

She didn't look like an obvious hooker to me but thai guys aren't exactly known for pushing their women on farangs unless they're gay or pimps, so I just rejected her, as I didn't feel like interrogating her about her background.

Which brings me back to my original question: How can I better tell if a woman is hooking or not?

I feel like it's often very hard to tell with thais even in the hiso area of Bangkok where few farang go to party.

I don't think, and I might be wrong, many girls here go out alone. That is one sign.

If they approach you, they are either very westernized, or they look for a paid hook up.

Sure, they can be just the good old Gold digger, which we find anywhere in the world.

But I am often wrong.

:wai:

On 9/10/2017 at 6:37 PM, Aing123 said:

Some hippie'ish looking thai dude about my age came with two girls with one of them taking a fancy in me.

Maybe the time of night on a Monday night would be a hint. All the good girls have a job to go to in the morning?

Me? I would just go with the flow. If asked for money you can always politely refuse?  If you are a regular you will soon know all the girls/women that come in. 

Edited by VocalNeal

On 9/12/2017 at 2:49 PM, VocalNeal said:

Maybe the time of night on a Monday night would be a hint. All the good girls have a job to go to in the morning?

Me? I would just go with the flow. If asked for money you can always politely refuse?  If you are a regular you will soon know all the girls/women that come in. 

Not necessarily true in that part of town.

Quite few of the girls at places like BlaqLyte (upstairs at Badmotel) or Beam are genuine rich kids.

They're into their ket or coke and they like to go out during the week when there are fewer "riff-raff" around.

No different to London or New York where the best nights are actually mid week.

• 2 weeks later...