"Hi-So gay sex and drug orgies" busted in Khon Kaen

webfact

"Hi-So gay sex and drug orgies" busted in Khon Kaen

4pm.jpg

Picture: Daily News 

Police in Khon Kaen said they had busted a gang of gay men who were transporting Ya Ba and Ice around the north eastern town in a Mercedes Benz and organizing sex and drug orgies in rented properties.

A total of twelve people were arrested including one woman. Daily News reveled in the details of wild sex parties as the local cops fed the details in a press conference yesterday.

The ringleader is the son of a prominent local government officer, said the cops.

Those arrested were named as Nat, 31, Ford, 27, James, 22, Sam, 28, Ta, 22, Mot, 25, Kak, 26, Beer, 24, Toto, 22, Meth, 23, Om, 27 and the solitary woman Ann, 27.

Taken into evidence was 28.62 grams of ice methamphetamine, 702 Ya Ba, a Benz C180 and four sets of drug taking apparatus and a wallet.

Khon Kaen police chief Phromnatthakhet Hamkhamphai said that the arrests followed investigations after the apprehending of James at a fancy downtown apartment on Friday with 7.2 grams of ice and 411 Ya Ba.

He was found to be in league with what the chief referred to as his "hi-so gay buddies" in the town. Nat was the ringleader, said the chief, and he is the son of a senior civil servant in the town.

They used the Mercedes Benz to transport the drugs around and rented condos, apartments and houses for drugs and sex orgies, noted the chief.

Source: Daily News

thenation_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright The Nation 2017-09-14

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, webfact said:

Hi-So gay sex and drug orgies" busted in Khon Kaen

How was it high-so gay sex? Were their entry-level Mercs and Beemers parked on a busy road while they constantly played on their iPhones and ate white rice with a bit of old pork covered in MSG?

High-so just means pretentious here. 

Just now, rkidlad said:

How was it high-so gay sex? Were their entry-level Mercs and Beemers parked on a busy road while they constantly played on their iPhones and ate white rice with a bit of old pork covered in MSG?

High-so just means pretentious here. 

It is called Hi-so because they get out of their minds on the crystal meth. Hi sex seems to be everywhere in Thailand and has nothing to do with being rich.

4 minutes ago, Oziex1 said:

So a bunch of gays were getting smashed and frolicking, big deal. 

What really turns me off is the cops in the photo they just reek of untrustworthyness, ugly and corrupt. 

Looks like they are pretty organized to me with the flow chart and photos.

You can look at a photo and say they cannot be trusted and are corrupt??

Wow, amazing skills...

Just a drop in the bucket.

Half of all new HIV infections here are the result of men having sex with one another - the rate among under-25's is going up, not down.

Hardly what you might expect from such a macho culture - or a bi-product of it?

Thai boys in general are getting whiter, weaker, and more effeminate, as time rolls by.  It's more of an issue with hi-so boys, who are about as tough as wet toilet paper.

What's the % of Thai boys are effeminate pantywaists?   My guess:  9% of the general population, and 19% of hi-so's.   Look no further than the fugitive Red Bull heir, if in doubt.  There are hundreds/thousands like him.  They couldn't punch a hole in a framed sheet of paper.

5 minutes ago, boomerangutang said:

Thai boys in general are getting whiter, weaker, and more effeminate, as time rolls by.  It's more of an issue with hi-so boys, who are about as tough as wet toilet paper.

What's the % of Thai boys are effeminate pantywaists?   My guess:  9% of the general population, and 19% of hi-so's.   Look no further than the fugitive Red Bull heir, if in doubt.  There are hundreds/thousands like him.  They couldn't punch a hole in a framed sheet of paper.

That may be true. But don't forget they never fight 1-on-1 and likely their posse also carry all manner of weapons.  

11 minutes ago, boomerangutang said:

Wow. How predictable. A homophobic rant. Yeah, I get it. Many people do think gay is the same thing as effeminate. The majority of effeminate men in the world that are not gay might have something to say about that. 

6 hours ago, webfact said:

Nat, 31, Ford, 27, James, 22, Sam, 28, Ta, 22, Mot, 25, Kak, 26, Beer, 24, Toto, 22, Meth, 23, Om, 27 and the solitary woman Ann, 27.

I like those names......I suppose they got a lot of fun, but they should not do in a rented house. Not a good style

45 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Wow. How predictable. A homophobic rant. Yeah, I get it. Many people do think gay is the same thing as effeminate. The majority of effeminate men in the world that are not gay might have something to say about that. 

Yes a huge number in the USA they are called Metrosexuals.  They are very kempt and get pedicures, manicures and the like.

Not gay.

1 hour ago, boomerangutang said:

which is why they fight in packs like dogs

2 hours ago, bkk6060 said:

Looks like they are pretty organized to me with the flow chart and photos.

You can look at a photo and say they cannot be trusted and are corrupt??

Wow, amazing skills...

You seem not to be understanding the history of the RTP.