can someone help me .

i have 2.8m    i really need it out...ive had enough and ive heard enough of thailand recently......not putting even 1 baht back into this shthole.  

i owe some money to tax man in UK...the money is legit from condo sale , i sent my money over originally to thailand over say 10 years....ive lost reciepts., may have a few but do not think so, i could not have forseen this sssssht  happening...........im hearing all kinds of rumours.

nothing whatsoever here is illegal, i just want my hard earned cash out now without any hassle !!!!

i want easiest solution ...please...inbox me if you like.

Edited by pumpjack

Your bank should be able to trace your money sent from overseas to

buy the condo, 10 years not too long ago, also the land department

will have records of you bring money from abroad, as well as your bank

in your home country, put some work and time and you can trace 

everything and all monies movements in, that's of course if you have

brought the money in legit....

The easiest option is very easy:

1. Withdraw the cash. (Keep proof of the withdrawal). You already have the blue land office receipt as proof of the condo sale.

2. Take cash to Super Rich or Vasu. Exchange the cash.

3. Hand carry the cash out of the country. (Declare it to Thai customs and customs in your destination country if applicable).

It's that easy.

i have 2.8m    i really need it out...ive had enough and ive heard enough of thailand recently......not putting even 1 baht back into this shthole.  
i owe some money to tax man in UK...the money is legit from condo sale , i sent my money over originally to thailand over say 10 years....ive lost reciepts., may have a few but do not think so, i could not have forseen this sssssht  happening...........im hearing all kinds of rumours.
nothing whatsoever here is illegal, i just want my hard earned cash out now without any hassle !!!!

i want easiest solution ...please...inbox me if you like.
What happened?