Police search for foreigners caught having ‘sex’ on Rayong bridge

snoop1130

Police search for foreigners caught having ‘sex’ on Rayong bridge

By The Nation

42e07ec7f8965387876b967dd70eeb5a.jpeg

Police are hunting for a foreign couple after it is believed they had sex on a pedestrian bridge in Rayong’s Wang Chan district on Sunday afternoon.

Lt-Colonel Prasong Pumhuayrod, deputy commander of Wang Chan Police Station, said he had assigned investigators to find the man and woman.

If found, they would be charged with public indecency, he said.

Prasong ordered the action after a Facebook user, Adisak Khawsa-ard, posted on his Facebook pictures of the couple apparently having sex on the bridge in the rain.

Adisak said the couple may have thought the bridge would not be when it rains.

He said he saw the couple kissing at a bus stop before they walked to the bridge.

He said the bridge in front of Ban Pleng Ta Lam School is rarely used on weekends.

He saw the couple use the bridge a week earlier.

His post led to outrage among social media users.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/detail/breakingnews/30327025

thenation_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright The Nation 2017-9-18

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I risk being accused of racial profiling.....but those are "Asian feet" male toes down and female toes pointing up....the skin tone also is a give away. The female looks like she is young and not from a farming back ground i.e. Isaan. Rice pickers are more splayed and normally have the 2nd toe extending further than the 1st (big toe) with at least a 1cm gap.. Don't believe me ? check your Thai GF/wife's plates of meat.

Nothing to do for police?

no murderers to find? No traffic perpetrators? No red bull criminal?

pathetic.

those couple did it in a place where they would not expect to be seen. And the guy who filmed them and put it on facebook should be charged for being a peeping Tom. It seems he followed them secretly to peep. Without him no "public outcry" which in this case is pathetic , too.

Edited by sweatalot

1 hour ago, snoop1130 said:

Adisak said the couple may have thought the bridge would not be when it rains.

He said he saw the couple kissing at a bus stop before they walked to the bridge.

He said the bridge in front of Ban Pleng Ta Lam School is rarely used on weekends.

Stalker.

2 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

Not sure any of that testimony would stand up in any court not run by kangaroos.

Youthful public sex is just fine. When I lived in Italy I used to see it all the time, in parks, cars, quiet alleys, no one turns a hair. That bridge looks damn uncomfortable, but as most Thais are too lazy to use footbridges, preferring instead to run across busy roads, it should be used for something. Technically the person who shot the vid is a predatory sexual voyeur, and should be apprehended. 

Foreigners?..., sounds like crap.

Who can believe that this stalking weirdo didn't hang around to take pics of them on their way down 20 seconds later.

Or maybe they were foreigners and he didn't have the time to wait for them to finish.

Stalking weirdo, bit of a mentalist, with a jealous hatred for Westerners and wanted to post it up online saying that it was, would be my guess.

Foreign?  Could be those stinky Cambodians, invading Burmese or those intrusive Lao?  (any despised neighbor countries left out?)  Those don't look like big, white Caucasian feet nor oversized black African ones.  The important thing is no Thai would do this!

I guess I should mention the above statements are meant to be irony.

How do you say peeping tom in Thai?  At least the camera wasn't shaking when that pic was snapped, nice of him to steady his other hand for a moment.

11 minutes ago, Muggi1968 said:

He is not even a gentleman....

Not even take his trousers off......:annoyed:

I wander what will happen, if I make a picture in Photoshop of people having sex in a BTS train and put it on FB ????? 

You will probably tie up the entire police force.  They will establish a task force and launch a manhunt for the despicable offenders.  Whilst they run around like headless chooks chasing someone that doesn't exist you can sit back and have a chuckle.