Are eggs prices up ?

Foozool

49 minutes ago, RBOP said:

A few years ago I purchased a cartoon of extra large eggs of CP brand. 6 out of the 10 had double yolks. Never had that happen since. When I asked Tops for more like that they said it was just lucky. Looks like Wile e Coyote.

59c5c1877f818_2014-09-1806_15_41.thumb.jpg.5b82bd906829d3b15a20056381ea9e79.jpg

Somebody does sell them as such but can't remember where. Sometime ago I saw them and bought a six pack, quite expensive and not worth it as I don't often fry eggs, prefer scrambled.

47 minutes ago, sandyf said:

Somebody does sell them as such but can't remember where. Sometime ago I saw them and bought a six pack, quite expensive and not worth it as I don't often fry eggs, prefer scrambled.

Yeah I went to wet market and an egg seller said I could order them. I think its more fun when you get them by accident (luck).

On 9/21/2017 at 9:34 PM, biplanebluey said:

Well why didn't you bring some home with you:stoner:

I did.  I've been sitting on them for a week.  From what I recall from hatching eggs in high school biology class, I have 2 weeks to go.  Wish me luck.

On 9/23/2017 at 10:42 AM, RBOP said:

Yeah I went to wet market and an egg seller said I could order them. I think its more fun when you get them by accident (luck).

My brother in law came back from the market this morning and he had bought me a bag of thirty double yolkers, didn't want to ask him how much he had paid. Big eggs, can only get half the number on the egg tray in the fridge. Be egg on toast for a couple of weeks.