What!? Me? Alleged US credit card fraudster arrested in Pattaya hotel room

rooster59

1 hour ago, Wake Up said:

He got arrested for opening credit cards using other people's information. Who cares that his exgirlfriend turned him in or that she is Thai?   But for sure he was using other people's information for some reason. That tells me enough.

Quit focusing on Thai v farang anger and bitterness and enjoy life.  And protecting farang scam artists is a real waste of your time. 

Sorry.  I didn't know he was already tried and convicted.  Thanks for pointing out my error. 

He looks European, maybe, Spanish or Middle Eastern. I wonder how he became an American? Thank God Trump is closing our borders. We don't need these corrupt scammers. Five years in a Thai Prison and then turn him over to the US for more jail time.

Edited by tomwct
Add more detail.

13 hours ago, tomwct said:

He looks European, maybe, Spanish or Middle Eastern. I wonder how he became an American? Thank God Trump is closing our borders. We don't need these corrupt scammers. Five years in a Thai Prison and then turn him over to the US for more jail time.

Didn't the inhabitants of the original 13 Colonies come from Europe?  So aren't all the signers of the Declaration of Independence European?    

On 9/23/2017 at 7:54 AM, Shiver said:

Who is the fraudster - The American or the credit card company? (or both).  

Looks like someone is going to get Amex'd.  Wonder if he can use plastic to pay for deportation... but for everything else, there's Bitcoin.

Bitcoin is traceable , dont believe the BS thats peddled by the Banks.

On 9/25/2017 at 12:28 AM, Acemaker said:

Bitcoin is traceable , dont believe the BS thats peddled by the Banks.

Somewhat true, but there needs to be origin info to reverse engineer.

What about Atomic Swaps (still in test and not even Alpha yet, but already proven to work).  That has no detail - not because it's trying to hide something, just that the information isn't required in an assured transaction and would be superfluous to the protocol.

It will be done, and there's not a thing anyone can do to stop it.  To down a target...you need a target.