"Cameroon football agent's mate raped me in hotel room" says Thai woman

webfact

"Cameroon football agent's mate raped me in hotel room" says Thai woman

CiHZjUdJ5HPNXJ92GOy9GkIhI3BPBId8MR.jpg

Picture: Thai Rath

A Thai woman in Ubon told police she was raped by her Cameroon boyfriend's friend also from the African country.

She told a story of how her boyfriend went off to buy condoms and his friend, unbeknownst to her at first, took his place in their bed.

Warrants have been issued for two men who claimed to be football transfer agents operating in Isaan,

Ubon Ratchathani police arrived at the hotel in the early hours of the morning on Friday to be greeted by a distraught woman they called "Great",.

She is believed to be just a teenager.

She told cops that after a night out in the central area of town she arranged to meet her Cameroonian boyfriend Karoo, 25, who she had known for four months.

They met at a hotel and went to bed together after showering.

But the man got up unexpectedly and said he was going to buy condoms.

Great found this strange but she admitted she was drunk so went back to sleep. The next thing she knew, she told Thai Rath reporters later, was that a man was in her bed.

Believing him to be her boyfriend she caressed him on the face and head in the dark - but soon realized that he was wearing earrings - and her boyfriend did not wear earrings.

The man - who Great said was Karoo's friend Oreo - then raped her violently before she managed to escape from the room with her clothes and alert police who met her in the lobby of the downtown hotel.

Police searched the room but no one was to be found.

Police have obtained arrest warrants for rape for both the boyfriend and his friend. The suspects appeared to have fled town.

Both are believed to be involved in getting Thai women who like African men to open bank accounts for illegal purposes, said Ubon police.

There was no confirmation they were football agents.

Source: Thai Rath

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-09-28

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What went on in that room I have no idea.

But I have no doubt whatsoever that she was/is, for sure, the Thai girlfriend of a Cameroonian.

I can't quite put my finger on it (unlike her boyfriends friend) but.......there's just something about her.

Dear Friend

My name is His Excellency Oreo from Cameroun. I am the Minister in charge to transfer footballs from one country to another. I have found one football left over from a recent transaction. I want to transfer to you, and we can split it 20/60, or maybe 40/90. Please contact me asap.

God bless

Yep, those Cameroon men all look the same specially at night...
and what a story, a boyfriend, a friend of a boy friend, an agents,
footballers, women who like Africans, man switches place with his 
mate in bed... but the upside of the story is that she got 2 men
for the price of one.... win win all around...

Woman who like African's is that an umbrella organization in Isaan.
I think it should read Poor woman who like African footballers who play for an Isaan club with a very well paid salary. Some footballers earn over 300K a month.

"Believing him to be her boyfriend she caressed him on the face and head in the dark - but soon realized that he was wearing earrings - and her boyfriend did not wear earrings. "

What a pathetic lady she is.  Even i am drunk, i knew the smell of my wife or some other lady sleeping next to me. :sleepy:

And the second guy clearly said he is going to get condoms, for dinner ?? :w00t:

Actually this is an age old technique of rape that young men commonly engage in. Usually the men are best friends. They take the lady out for the night and ply her with alcohol and laughter. 

She thinks she is safe because she is with her boyfriend. The boyfriend always goes first, then slips out of the bed with some excuse or when she's sleeping. Then the mate gets in. Most of the time it goes unreported, because of exactly the ridicule and jokes that are being bandied around here. Some scoundrels are of the sick opinion that if she was drinking and had sex with a boyfriend, whatever happens after that is her fault and just not that serious. This forum clearly shows the right to justice under any circumstances in the case of rape is a not coming anytime soon. 

4 hours ago, Enoon said:

What went on in that room I have no idea.

But I have no doubt whatsoever that she was/is, for sure, the Thai girlfriend of a Cameroonian.

I can't quite put my finger on it (unlike her boyfriends friend) but.......there's just something about her.

Yes, used to be called "Tyson" . 

The condoms were meant as a joke. 

8 minutes ago, Nickymaster said:

Some people from some countries only come here to cheat Thais and create problems. I don't like travel bans but....

The report said; Both are believed to be involved in getting Thai women who like African men to open bank accounts for illegal purposes. So it doesn`t appear this woman is streaky clean either.