Interpol asked to issue Blue Notice on Yingluck

rooster59

5 hours ago, YetAnother said:

the whole police show is a farce; junta doesnt want her back here and she likely has a better life there anyway

Yes, but the point was to intercede with her enjoyment of her lifestyle for the tune of five years and she went and messed those plans up.  I mean, no one ever though she would do that after saying so many time that she wouldn't!  (Yeah. Right.)

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The funniest part about all this is watching the obsessed half-baked twits (the self-anointed holy trio of Renaissance, Bewildered and the semi-literate SC. 2015) over at BP working themselves into a frenzy. I'm glad I'm not forced to spend time in whatever bar they hold court in. 

9 hours ago, colinneil said:

It would not be possible for this bunch of clowns to look more stupid than they do now.

Red bull heir 5 years, Yingluck 5 minutes, maybe ,money has something to do with it.

The Shinawatras aren't short of a buck are they?

Can anyone here tell me. Once an Interpol notice in red, blue or other colour, is issued. Can and will  all membership countries notify the requesting country immediately that we will not do it based on Thailand being run by a takeover govt. by the countries army rather than wait and refuse extradition once found and then say "no"?

Interpol must be getting fed up with these children and their corrupt notices, probably end up in the wastepaper basket where it belongs as they do not do politics.

This confirms they do not have a clue where she is, just too many lies in the wholes story for my liking

Edited by wakeupplease

Just now, mettech said:

My best guess is the Junta did not get to have an opportunity to get profit out of the rice scam so for that reason they decided to show power by showing the citizen of the smiling Thailand who is the Boss.

Did you mean

Steeling the Thai Citizens Smile.

12 hours ago, starky said:

Guess I'll be first to say it.So 5 years for Red Bulls blue notice to be issued @ 5 weeks for YLs blue notice seems both unbiased and reasonable. So I guess I can infer from that negligence of duty carries more weight than killing a cop.

Well done- standards are improving. 3 posts in for him to get a mention! :partytime2:

4 hours ago, BradWilkins said:

They should give Thaksin a call, he should know where she is. :post-4641-1156694572:

One would imagine. "Oh Thaksin old boy. Have you seen you sister?"

"No, wouldn't have a clue mate"

Right. Any comedy writers around to turn this into a movie?

14 hours ago, starky said:

Guess I'll be first to say it.So 5 years for Red Bulls blue notice to be issued @ 5 weeks for YLs blue notice seems both unbiased and reasonable. So I guess I can infer from that negligence of duty carries more weight than killing a cop.

I think you are being very harsh. It took them 5yrs to get the translation correct. Have you forgotten. And, (yes you can start a sentence with and) are you suggesting the corrupt junta is protecting the corrupt elite whilst going after the corrupt Shinawatra .... oh never mind:burp:

14 hours ago, darksidedog said:

Not quite sure why they are bothering with a blue notice that just asks to be informed of someones whereabouts, when she is by all account in London. Maybe the Junta should read the news occasionally.

Quite  understandable ,   now they know where to send their Xmas / Birthday cards .

Edited by elliss

3 hours ago, Maggusoil said:

Right. Any comedy writers around to turn this into a movie?

Thai movie , coming  your way soon , filmed in Surrey , keeps the misses  glued to the tele .

What do we have in common,?   apart from the marriage visa .555

Edited by elliss

I'm sure her brother has the knowledge to keep her free. But how can the government end up with none of her money and without her? The incompetence is impossible to comprehend. And Generalissimo still shows up to work every day.

20 hours ago, starky said:

Vorayuth's notice did not take 5 years to be requested, he wasn't wanted, with an arrest warrant issued, until earlier this year, 2017, so your inferences are wrong.

20 hours ago, colinneil said:

It would not be possible for this bunch of clowns to look more stupid than they do now.

Red bull heir 5 years, Yingluck 5 minutes, maybe ,money has something to do with it.

...or maybe your (mis)understanding of when Vorayuth became a fugitive has something to do with it?

20 hours ago, darksidedog said:

Not quite sure why they are bothering with a blue notice that just asks to be informed of someones whereabouts, when she is by all account in London. Maybe the Junta should read the news occasionally.

They need to know specifically where she is, that means an address, in order for an extradition request to be started.