rooster59

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

46 minutes ago, elgenon said:

I'm sure her brother has the knowledge to keep her free. But how can the government end up with none of her money and without her? The incompetence is impossible to comprehend. And Generalissimo still shows up to work every day.

The Government already has millions of her seized money/frozen bank accounts.

21 hours ago, starky said:

Guess I'll be first to say it.So 5 years for Red Bulls blue notice to be issued @ 5 weeks for YLs blue notice seems both unbiased and reasonable. So I guess I can infer from that negligence of duty carries more weight than killing a cop.

I think it's always been a very personal thing for Prayuth and this will give her legal team more ammo in any political asylum application.  It's all a very very personal vendetta.

4 hours ago, Just Weird said:

Vorayuth's notice did not take 5 years to be requested, he wasn't wanted, with an arrest warrant issued, until earlier this year, 2017, so your inferences are wrong.

Ah yes my grievous error it took 5 years for him to become wanted for a crime he clearly committed which involved killing a cop and a clearly concerted effort to cover it up then living the high life whilst the clock ran out on most of the crimes of which he could be charged . Again both reasonable and fair. Thanks for pointing that out

On 10/1/2017 at 7:15 AM, darksidedog said:

Not quite sure why they are bothering with a blue notice that just asks to be informed of someones whereabouts, when she is by all account in London. Maybe the Junta should read the news occasionally.

Perhaps they know that interpol will always refuse a red notice for politically motivated charges, I expect they will the blue notice as well as that would put her at risk.

18 hours ago, Spock said:

My first instinct on reading the headline was to make this comparison. Thai politics and the inequality of Thai justice come together to provide yet another glaring example of how the morality of this country has gone nowhere in 50 years. I hope Yingluck evades 'justice' and the Red Bull heir has to face the consequences of his actions, but I know that the latter hope will never be fulfilled. 

I hope they both go to gaol. 

6 minutes ago, The Deerhunter said:

I hope they both go to gaol. We know that at least half of her farang supporters (I have no idea what you think) are in love with her and "you cannot put someone as beautiful as her behind bars."  There are probably hundreds of expats who would line up to pay her fine 1000baht at a time, each one of them thinking he would be her special favourite.  Beauty is way more than skin deep.  And deep down........

Edited by The Deerhunter

7 minutes ago, The Deerhunter said:

Gaol/jail.  English English v/s American English.  Don't criticise or is it criticize? 

You think we still write jail as gaol in England?  We haven't since the Victorian days!  And the current British term is prison anyway.

This is just how thick RTP are and just how thick and gullable the think we all are. 

Just checked Interpol https://www.interpol.int/notice/search/wanted

She is not on any wanted list of any colour! In fact doing a broader search and having a look at who is on the list of all people wanted by Thailand only one name comes up, 35 year old Yoovidha Vorayuth. 

60 seconds is all it takes to call their BS on this one. 

Hello RTP, have you even heard of this little thing called the internet? Ya know the thing that exists outside of facebook and youtube? 

25 minutes ago, DerekMarshall said:

This is just how thick RTP are and just how thick and gullable the think we all are. 

She is not on any wanted list of any colour! In fact doing a broader search and having a look at who is on the list of all people wanted by Thailand only one name comes up, 35 year old Yoovidha Vorayuth. 

Hello RTP, have you even heard of this little thing called the internet? Ya know the thing that exists outside of facebook and youtube? 

Firstly, they have only put in a request, it takes time for Interpol to make a decision as to whether or not to honor a request for a notice, and in this case they almost certainly will not as it will most probably be seen as being a politically motivated charge and so outside of the agreement.  Secondly, the list you see on the Interpol website is a tiny fraction of the open notices, they just put some high profile cases on there as an example, the full list is only available to officials. 

7 hours ago, Kieran00001 said:

You think we still write jail as gaol in England?  We haven't since the Victorian days!  And the current British term is prison anyway.

I hail from one of the smaller less rebellious colonies and we use jail, prison and gaol interchangeably.    Read Bill Bryson's "Mother Tongue"  some time.  It is a fun read and will stop you worrying about such matters.  And he is an American.

6 hours ago, DerekMarshall said:

Brilliant Derek well said