Caught on CCTV! Australian steals Thai woman's bag at Suvarnabhumi departures

webfact

1 minute ago, overherebc said:

Heard a similar one on mobile homes where gas was getting syphoned from fuel tanks during the night. One guy reverse labelled the underslung toilet tank and gas tank.

The wretching woke them up at 3am.

They probably would use the gas for sniffing...fuelstations in quiet towns up north had to put fences around them at night. Aboriginals liked to sniff petrol at night under a plastic bag so the stationowner would find them unconscious the next morning .

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, jenny2017 said:

Sorry, but that's disgusting. They were not always like that and there's a reason why they're poor. 

I remember my van had a puncture somewhere in the desert 500km away from any civilisation. The spare tire also happened to be empty and we didn't have a pump.

So we waited many hours for help when another van came and stopped. 5 aboriginals came out of it and we started to feel worried. Those guys helped us by pumping our tire so we could continu our ride. We were oh so happy and rewarded them with 5 bottles coca cola haha...

I just saw images from another Thai newspaper and it showed the guy not just taking one bag but the whole trolley,three suitcases and a bag on top.

Different story altogether.

I really hate people who steal and i react not kindly to people who do,my stuff or some one elses.

11 minutes ago, jvs said:

I just saw images from another Thai newspaper and it showed the guy not just taking one bag but the whole trolley,three suitcases and a bag on top.

I really hate people who steal and i react not kindly to people who do,my stuff or some one elses.

No wonder he went into the handicapped toilets. A real douchebag all round. 

2 hours ago, Thian said:

Yes he shouldn't have touched it at all, instead reported the security about a possible bombbag...who in his right mind will leave a handpurse outside the toilets?

A Thai lady !!!!!

1 hour ago, transam said:

So are all Brits.....:whistling:.....and I am one....:stoner:

You can't be serious.

75% of the Brits I've met here over the last decade are low-rent whingers.

Most of them are bigoted little-islanders who, having had the benefit of free education, free healthcare, rule of law and so much more, still leap at any opportunity to slag off Britain.

They've got to be the biggest group of ingrates in the entire expatriate population of Thailand.

Oh and I'm British

1 hour ago, Thian said:

We did that mate, at one hostel the owner told us the aboriginals always visited his terrace when the guests went to sleep. They would sip from all the left behind beercans and light all the fags in the ashtrays.  He said if we would like to test it than pee in the beercans and check them to be empty next morning, so we did...next morning they were laying on the floor :sick:

The crackatinny tribe no doubt.

AboriginalDrinkingSession-TIME.jpg

Just now, Thai Ron said:

You can't be serious.

Most of them are bigoted little-islanders who, having had the benefit of free education, free healthcare, rule of law and so much more, still leap at any opportunity to slag off Britain.

They've got to be the biggest group of ingrates in the entire expatriate population of Thailand.

Oh and I'm British

no such thing as free education and healthcare even in blighty. oh just to point something out, you are whingeing. whether you are low rent or not i don't know 555

Just now, Thai Ron said:

You can't be serious.

Oh and I'm British

Well all the free stuff you mention is actually paid for by Brits that work. Nothing is free...

You quote a %, well if you mix in that field that is your problem eh...:stoner:

39 minutes ago, jvs said:

So what did he actually do ? He noticed an unguarded trolley at the toilets and pushed it into the invalid-toilet to come out of that  with only the purse?

2 hours ago, 4MyEgo said:

Now now MadMuhammad, no need to put bar girls down, I married one 10 years ago am as as happy as a pig in mud, as are other on TVF, just for your information, my wife lost her image as a bar girl  when she met me and hasn't looked back, I now refer to her as the village slut.

By no means am I putting BG’s down mate, I actually impressed by the ability of what many manage to achieve.

A friend of mine is also married to an ex BG and she’s one of the lovliest woman I’ve ever met.

Kudos to you.

1 hour ago, beechbum said:

How do you know the idiots a sex tourist Muhammad or are you jumping to conclusions / stereotyping?

Ok sure, idiots are of every demographic. Better? Not all sex tourists are idiots, sorry if you were offended lol

19 minutes ago, Happy enough said:

no such thing as free education and healthcare even in blighty. oh just to point something out, you are whingeing. whether you are low rent or not i don't know 555

So you had to cough up for your schooling and visits to your GP, did you?

8 minutes ago, Thai Ron said:

So you had to cough up for your schooling and visits to your GP, did you?

i went to private school and i paid my national insurance when i was working in the uk so i guess i did yes

well a mix of my parents and the MOD paid the schooling, either way you look at it, it wasn't free and neither was the healthcare. still isn't and i know this as i no longer pay national insurance and am no longer entitled to treatment on the NHS. not rocket science mate. someone pays for all these things through tax or otherwise. it's not free

Edited by Happy enough
correction

21 minutes ago, tracker1 said:

Hopefully he will have an extended stay in Thailand in the Bangkok Hilton prior to his departute back to the land of soft punishments !

And hopefully it will be his last visit to the Kingdom...

Just now, transam said:

Our parents did via taxes, National Insurance and abode Rates (Tax)...

But you didn't did you?

Lots of people's parents didn't have jobs and even if they did, they certainly wouldn't have had enough to cover the cost of the high quality education or healthcare that was available back then out of their own pockets.

Consider what the Thais get in terms of education and healthcare compared to what we had

1 minute ago, Thai Ron said:

But you didn't did you?

Lots of people's parents didn't have jobs and even if they did, they certainly wouldn't have had enough to cover the cost of the high quality education or healthcare that was available back then out of their own pockets.

Consider what the Thais get in terms of education and healthcare compared to what we had

What on earth are you talking about.....facepalm.gif.acfdea4ca6eb785f839f898b0e56741c.gif

...All my working life I paid taxes, national insurance and abode rates the same as my parents did..

LOS has no such setup and that's why they have the system they have....

2 hours ago, Thian said:

I've probably seen more of Oz than most Aussies and never got scammed or anything stolen.

Of all the countries where I've been to in my life (Europe, Middle East, East and SE Asia), two stick out as where I have had things stolen/burglaries: China (bank cards and  shopping bags stolen while shopping!); household items, even food, and pet fish stolen during a break-in!) and Thailand (wallets stolen when on travel, or at work). China being by far the worst place where I've been to, regarding theft and burglary, within a short time span. Thailand less frequently and over a longer time-span. Never had things stolen in Europe, incl. Balkans, Japan, Myanmar, Malaysia, Laos, or even Cambodia. Just always the aforementioned places.

Back to the post; I think that Aussies are generally decent folks, but this scumbag is giving all foreigners here in LOS a bad name!

Edited by StayinThailand2much