Shirtless Farangs

Pilotman

3 hours ago, Pilotman said:

a telling quote from my 5 year old Thai niece , on seeing shirtless farangs in the street for the first time: 'Why have they got no shirt, are they very poor'?  My answer was yes, they are. 

Good to see intergenerational judgemental prejudice training is alive and well.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, hyku1147 said:

On hot humid days, my shirt will be soaking wet, sticky, and very uncomfortable; consequently, I take off my shirt - at least until I cool down. Now if only babes would adopt said habit.:sad:

Phhhhrrrroooaaaww, babes walking about with their juggs out?.........ppphhrrroooaaaaaow 

8 hours ago, thaiguzzi said:

:cheesy:

Obviously a sad old prim 'n proper (and prejudiced) Brit.

I'm not the one doing offensive and dis respectful stuff in public as in the poster to whom I replied.

Manners cost nothing and he appears to not have any.

I've lived here permanently for 14 years and counting. I do not have to prove ANYTHING to YOU. Nor am I interested in what YOU have done for the Thai nation.

Doubt i'll be chucked out because I aint done nothing wrong, i'm legal, most people (Thai) know me in my vicinity, I speak the lingo fluently and get along with most folks (Thai) fine. Also have plenty of Thai friends from all walks of life. Felangs - not so much. Strange that, innit?

GFY.

Wrong! "A prim 'n proper Brit" would know how to spell "riddance"!

• Like 2

9 hours ago, thaiguzzi said:

have plenty of Thai friends from all walks of life. Felangs - not so much. Strange that, innit?

GFY.

Strange? No, no surprise at all.

I keep meaning to start a list of all the different spellings of farang I see. Not too many different pronunciations about though. Yes I know, get a life, drink more etc.

To walk around half naked, can not serve as an excuse "because it's hot".
The British have ruled India for a long time, wearing "Victorian-Fashion". They died of all kinds of things, but hardly ever of heat-stroke.
To restore respect and superiority: Let's all dress up like Albert and Victoria. The Taxi-Drivers will do battle to drive us around town.
---------------------
On the other hand: In a country, where "looks and appearance" is everything, having some half naked Farang-Primates galloping around in public, no wonder they are only respected and measured by the size of their wallet.
But then, maybe they have no other ambition (or option), knowing well, that 99 % of Thai-Ladies would not consider a serious relationship with a Farang-Primate, him preferring to walk around half naked in broad daylight.
Cheers.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, swissie said:

The British have ruled India for a long time, wearing "Victorian-Fashion". They died of all kinds of things, but hardly ever of heat-stroke.
To restore respect and superiority: Let's all dress up like Albert and Victoria. The Taxi-Drivers will do battle to drive us around town.
---------------------
On the other hand: In a country, where "looks and appearance" is everything, having some half naked Farang-Primates galloping around in public, no wonder they are only respected and measured by the size of their wallet.
But then, maybe they have no other ambition (or option), knowing well, that 99 % of Thai-Ladies would not consider a serious relationship with a Farang-Primate, him preferring to walk around half naked in broad daylight.
Cheers.

Victoria and Albert if you dont mind, or its off to the tower for you my lad

• Like 1

1 hour ago, swissie said:

---------------------
Cheers.

1 hour ago, hyku1147 said:

Are said primates capable of proper post secondary school English composition?

Yes, even by using punctuation (comma's), long sentences is a "no-no". Violating the KISS-Rule (Keep It Simple and Stupid).
HeHe.
Cheers.

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1