Shirtless Farangs

Pilotman

48 minutes ago, blubb said:

I want definitely see more farang girls (not the old cows) shirtless, nom yai missing 

Don't think we can post here.  There are many pics of these beautiful Thai woman just wearing their lower sarong, topless.  That was the standard fashion.  Oh well...

55 minutes ago, joeyg said:

Don't think we can post here.  There are many pics of these beautiful Thai woman just wearing their lower sarong, topless.  That was the standard fashion.  Oh well...

...talking about foreigner or did you saw a natural thai, nom yai ??? 

On 08/01/2018 at 12:08 PM, pgrahmm said:

When with my Thai family in beach areas I've seen them & other Thais break into spontaneous bursts of laughter when they see a shirtless hairy farang...I think part of it is embarrassment <for them & him> (rarely see shirtless Thais, even at the beach) + part 2 is the ape/bear like appearance....

We all know thai 90% of Thais are merely giggling, babbling kids, totally lacking the depth of thought need to cope with diversity and differences. It seems that his can become contagious for some old Farang geezers...

On ‎21‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 2:13 PM, KiChakayan said:

We all know thai 90% of Thais are merely giggling, babbling kids, totally lacking the depth of thought need to cope with diversity and differences. It seems that his can become contagious for some old Farang geezers...

totally lacking the depth of thought need to cope with diversity and differences

Does it NOT apply to a majority of Westerners?

(we tend to be blind to our own faults)

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

some of the tourists do look quite crude walking around the shops, shirtless.i have even seen huge russian women wearing bikinis around the shop areas...but the thai "image" beliefs are a load of absolute nonesense....get real...is a person who wears long trousers,long sleeve   shirt  and shoes and socks realy any better than the man wearing shorts ,shirt and jandals  ????  the former definitely does not show wealth, intelligence or any other type of superiority.. thailand is hot, most people are at the beach areas to holiday, so dress for comfort...only a dummy thinks  "dressing up" makes somebody a "better" person....

• Like 2

On 10/28/2017 at 6:41 PM, sawadeeken said:

Did you somehow think this post was about 'Body odor'???????

And somehow you think you can learn as much in 3 years as you can learn in 30 years?????????

And you consider yourself 'very frank'?????? .......A very self-drawn conclusion... LOL......

People can have 'pride'........ but you prefer to call it 'superior attitude'.... I have more pride than to go out in public without a shirt........... Thanks........... a bit different than 'superior attitude'....... LOL......

And I draw a clear opinion that you don't know apples from oranges when you think we come from the same tree............

Everyone has something to say here on ThaiVisa.com....... This is in regard to what you had to say.......

I like your essay... :sleepy:

On 1/21/2018 at 3:43 PM, KiChakayan said:

Nice of you to chime in with your "Godly" presence....You evidently don't know much about the Thai people, the solid ones.....

Feel free to traipse around shirtless to enhance your God like stature subjecting yourself to ridicule from "the little people".....

Your attitude towards others is award winning piss poor.....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, pgrahmm said:

Nice of you to chime in with your "Godly" presence....You evidently don't know much about the Thai people, the solid ones.....

Feel free to traipse around shirtless to enhance your God like stature subjecting yourself to ridicule from "the little people".....

Your attitude towards others is award winning piss poor.....

Its seems you, who doesn't know anything about the Thai masses. On my 10000 km a year bike rides I am subject to the constant "Falang, Falang, Faalang Heeuuuhi" barking. And I am wearing a not too colourful jersey.  

But thanks anyway your reply, in part at least, justifies my post.

And for you info, something I've found here on TV. 

Edited by KiChakayan

2 hours ago, KiChakayan said:

Its seems you, who doesn't know anything about the Thai masses. On my 10000 km a year bike rides I am subject to the constant "Falang, Falang, Faalang Heeuuuhi" barking. And I am wearing a not too colourful jersey.  

But thanks anyway your reply, in part at least, justifies my post.

And for you info, something I've found here on TV. 

WOW! That makes the 'non-Thais' THAT much more intelligent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On 03/10/2017 at 9:32 AM, Pilotman said:

Maybe we should be  challenging them and saying something ourselves.  But I guess all we would get is abuse, or worse. 

I'm always telling the old fat, ugly, shirtless Farangs to put on a shirt and show some respect.

When you say or worse, I assume you mean get assaulted, I don't think I would have anything to worry about, and

I'm no spring chicken.

Jesus. The world is falling apart theres a massive Dick in charge of America. A silly little jumped up parasite in charge of the UK

Syria are using chemical weapons on its own people. The Yemen is about to go ballistic. We have good old Kim billy no mates not that far away with his finger on the trigger. 

And what do we get in TV somebody up in arms over a bit of skin on show says it all really.

HELLO PLEASE RETURN TO REALITY

Edited by Ditto
  • Like 2

13 hours ago, Ditto said:

Jesus. The world is falling apart theres a massive Dick in charge of America. A silly little jumped up parasite in charge of the UK

Syria are using chemical weapons on its own people. The Yemen is about to go ballistic. We have good old Kim billy no mates not that far away with his finger on the trigger. 

And what do we get in TV somebody up in arms over a bit of skin on show says it all really.

HELLO PLEASE RETURN TO REALITY

Until then can we live reasonably comfortably without some sweat smelling dirty bodies rubbing against us in crowded places?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ravip said:

Until then can we live reasonably comfortably without some sweat smelling dirty bodies rubbing against us in crowded places?

Easy if your that stuck up stay indoors and let real people get on and as they please with there own lives

6 hours ago, ravip said:

You're the first person to mention getting up close into the personal space of the shirtless gentlemen.

If I thought it would keep deviants like you away, I'd doff my shirt on the BTS as well, despite the air conditioning.

To be honest, after a brisk walk up from the office in the Bangkok humidity, even with my shirt on I'm pretty rank with sweat.

I'd use my handkerchief to wipe off the sweaty paw marks after I've been holding the hand rail, but the handkerchief is pretty moist already with the sweat that has wicked through my shirt on the walk up.

SC

1 hour ago, StreetCowboy said:

You're the first person to mention getting up close into the personal space of the shirtless gentlemen.

If I thought it would keep deviants like you away, I'd doff my shirt on the BTS as well, despite the air conditioning.

To be honest, after a brisk walk up from the office in the Bangkok humidity, even with my shirt on I'm pretty rank with sweat.

I'd use my handkerchief to wipe off the sweaty paw marks after I've been holding the hand rail, but the handkerchief is pretty moist already with the sweat that has wicked through my shirt on the walk up.

SC

I wonder if any person has any choice when a disgusting person comes close to you in a crowded BTS or a market. 

If I thought it would keep deviants like you away,

Definitely many people will walk away from people exhibiting disgusting traits like that!

Congratulations to you, for your smartness... there are quite a few around!

On 2/2/2018 at 10:52 PM, StreetCowboy said:

But he's talking about FAT PEOPLE!  He's being forced to observe FAT PEOPLE in their fattyness.

Oxters.  He's witnessing other men's oxters.  Hairy oxters.

He can't see their belts beneath rolls of blubber.  How can you trust a man if his belt is obscured by his beer gut? What if he's not wearing a belt at all? It's unthinkable.

Luckily, I have a relatively strong constitution, and could probably cope with any of the above.  But for the OP, I would recommend fitness training and skills development, so that, if the need arises in the future, he can discreetly look away, and ignore things that offend him so deeply.  

But this is a dilemma that has taxed us all through the ages - 'whether it is nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune, or take up arms against a sea of troubles, and by opposiing, end them".  My dear old mother taught me to ignore stupidity and hope it went away, but that proved pretty ineffectual at school, and even more so in the workplace, and completely counterproductive in politics.  Perhaps the OP should put his money where his mouth is, and tell these chaps "Listen pal, there's a couple of hundred baht, go and buy a tee-shirt".  When he shows me his black eye, I'll stump up half the cost.

SC

imagine when one of these guys cuts a hot wet fart!!!!!