Thai youths batter Iranian tourist in Pattaya

webfact

Beach Rd. is full of Meth-Heads offering drugs. A wrong word at the wrong moment, especially if they are in a group can set them off. They have the iron bars from sun ☔ handy. Trust me. Many of them "take care" of some of the lower class girls nearby. Any other country we would probably avoid such an area after dark. MS>

On 05/10/2017 at 8:23 PM, moonseeker said:

Beach Rd. is full of Meth-Heads offering drugs. A wrong word at the wrong moment, especially if they are in a group can set them off. They have the iron bars from sun ☔ handy. Trust me. Many of them "take care" of some of the lower class girls nearby. Any other country we would probably avoid such an area after dark. MS>

In nearly 20 years as a, street wise person,  I have not seen what you are describing on BR any time of day or night. 

3 hours ago, The manic said:

In nearly 20 years as a, street wise person,  I have not seen what you are describing on BR any time of day or night. 

Are you serious? Starts at the South end and ends mostly around Soi 7. Go for a slow walk and catch the eye of the the mostly tattooed guys and see.... Nighttime... Not criticism here, just different views and perception probably. Have a nice day.  MS>

• Like 1

8 hours ago, brling said:

Laughable. remove your thick rose tints.

Stop living in paranoid headlines and get a life. Or stop being such a wet. I reiterate: having walked around Pattaya and Bangkok at all times of day and night I have NOT witnessed the deluded scaredy cat Rubish you promoted as reality. I am 64 and have lived or worked or travelled in about 60 countries in the Stans the MENA etc. I do not wear rose tinted glasses. I speak my personal truth as I personally experience it. When people like you have travelled around Pakistan, or India or the Balkans or Afghanisan and mixed it up on the street you will find a reality not based on gossip, fraudulent headlines and cowardice ..You are Blinkered by prejudice, fear and ignorance. 

Edited by The manic
  • Like 1

On 03/10/2017 at 5:16 PM, free123 said:

nothing on tv today... lets have some good time with some faaaalllaaaaaaannnggg.... LOS at its best... welcome... the best location for your quality holiday and bring ur kids and dont forget the creditcard ( gold please) 

And other countries pay the tourists to visit??????

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Chip Allen said:

Ten jump one. It 's the Thai version of a fair fight. A more cowardly race of people has not been placed upon the earth. Don't bother telling me about the supposed ( and mythical) "size advantage" of the average farang. The "piling on" phenomenon is not repeated anywhere in the world.

It is repeated in many places in the world you are too ethnocentric to see it. 

On 10/10/2017 at 5:00 AM, The manic said:

Well obviously YOU'RE not a 5 AM, Beach Road meth-head.

On 10/10/2017 at 8:21 PM, The manic said:

Stop living in paranoid headlines and get a life. Or stop being such a wet. I reiterate: having walked around Pattaya and Bangkok at all times of day and night I have NOT witnessed the deluded scaredy cat Rubish you promoted as reality. I am 64 and have lived or worked or travelled in about 60 countries in the Stans the MENA etc. I do not wear rose tinted glasses. I speak my personal truth as I personally experience it. When people like you have travelled around Pakistan, or India or the Balkans or Afghanisan and mixed it up on the street you will find a reality not based on gossip, fraudulent headlines and cowardice ..You are Blinkered by prejudice, fear and ignorance. 

But with all that talk of the 'stans and the Balkans, I'd wager you're a Navy Seal or something like that, eh Walter?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Chip Allen said:

Ten jump one. It 's the Thai version of a fair fight. A more cowardly race of people has not been placed upon the earth. Don't bother telling me about the supposed ( and mythical) "size advantage" of the average farang. The "piling on" phenomenon is not repeated anywhere in the world.

Queue the rumble when the bull pen empties at a baseball match then or the 5-on-5 when the 'enforcer' gets decked at the ice hockey.

You'll be on about 'packs of dogs' next.

9 hours ago, InMyShadow said:

Don't be stupid. Here is what happened. Iranian after drinking to much Johnny walker decided he wants a piece of 5am ass and in typical narsasitic Muslim style groped the girl of his choice.. You only need to see what is happening in Europe with some of these rapist scum

This time he got a beating.. Perfect emoji16.png

I think you are probably spot on there . The way these Muslims treat their women is deplorable . He probably thought he could grope them free in Thailand . No way Abdul you gotta pay for that here .

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, USPatriot said:

It's the new sport theme of thailand       just like it was promised.

The sport is called 5 to 1 at 5am it must have been the last game of the night

What on earth are you talking about?  Have you ever been out at 5am?

10 hours ago, Kadilo said:

What on earth are you talking about?  Have you ever been out at 5am?

Since you don't have a sence of humor and maybe memory problems  I'll refresh your memory.

About 3 months ago there was ano article about making pattaya the hub of sports tourism

34 minutes ago, USPatriot said:

Since you don't have a sence of humor and maybe memory problems  I'll refresh your memory.

About 3 months ago there was ano article about making pattaya the hub of sports tourism

Ah right.........my *sense of humour is fine although my memory can be a bit iffy so thanks so for the reminder ......still not funny, 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
5 hours ago, hottrader77 said:

sounds like the iranian was causing trouble , maybe he had a suicide vest on 

Some posters must have had a heck of a New Year with hangover to match. I thought the post about the "New year "brawl" was a bit out of date, but this one goes back to October 3 of last year - more than 4 months old! Hardly a  world shattering event or ground breaking news - just another punch up! Come on, Mods - time for a New Year clean out perhaps?

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/3/2017 at 3:25 PM, KhunBENQ said:

No motive. Sure. They didn't like his looks :sleep:

I will add it to the collection of "Iranian" headlines from Thaivisa within a year:

Iranian Thief caught at Big C North Pattaya
Iranian's safe robbed as Thai hooker claims he didn't pay for play
Iranian boxer fined after getting 25 stitches in Khao San bar
Drunk Iranian is punched in Walking Street
Iranian wasn't drugged - Ali was just Baba!
Immigration arrest two Iranians in Walking Street for illegal activities
Wanted Iranian drug dealer nearly sent home
Iranian thought lady was a lady - but "extra tackle" experience cost him 5,000 baht
Citizens' arrest in Pattaya - alleged Iranian thief stopped

Two Iranians arrested for trying to extend stay on fake passports

Perfect reply.