can't send money at all plz help me

looks like i've been totally banned by all the money sending services.  western union blocked me online & off.  moneygram blocked me too.  won't send it.  how can i get around this?  am i on some kind of list?  I'm just trying to send a few thousand $$.  are there any places out there that don't block your wire transfers?

Maybe it would help if you explain where you try to send from and to which destination?

From your post it's not clear to me if you want send to Thailand from somewhere or send out of Thailand to some destination.

Then the next question is, why you not use a ordinary bank transfer?

This has become quite a common problem and happens if you send money to different named people in the same country. My wife has been “banned” from sending through western union for the simple reason that she sent money to China for supplies for her business and the company had a few different recipients and kept giving different agents names for the pick up. She sent only something like $2,500 over a month to the same company but had to send to 3 different named agents within the company. Next time she went to send the money as payment she was told that she couldn’t. Nothing you can do about it other than to get your partner or other person to send it in your behalf.

same thing happened to me a few years ago.....the agents arent supposed to tell you why you are banned.....i went to 3 western union offices in person (usa).....talked to 8 over the phone......finally nice lady felt sorry for me and explained due to money laundering , post 9-11, terrorist watch stuff , that sending large amounts of cash , or overseas , or just plain RANDOM FLAGGING means barred for 3 years from western union and money graham ( in my case)......she said there was a complex appeal process ( if u are unlucky random victim) but it sounded like a pain in the arse so i dropped it.....they wont tell u info cuz u basically  a terrorist for all practical purposes in the money sending world now....caused me a lot of grief at the time

These kinds of problems can have several different backgrounds.

1) Your credit card maybe needs to be 'opened' for online 'shopping'. I have this function in my internet bank. Everytime i do online-business i need first go to my internet bank to open the card for online use.

2) Your internet bank might also need for you make statement they you are not laundring money.

3) Western Union, Worldremit et al, also have money laundring rules. You have to send them proof (passport copies etc) that you are a real person.

First try another card, from another issuing bank/finance company.

Worldremit is in my opinion the best company for sending money abroad.

Edited by Montnoveau

10 hours ago, Montnoveau said:

3) Western Union, Worldremit et al, also have money laundring rules. You have to send them proof (passport copies etc) that you are a real person.

WU alows 1-3 transfers without registration. After that you are blocked. There is also a limit in the amount. 

Get registred and problem solved:)

cheers

12 hours ago, Montnoveau said:

Worldremit is in my opinion the best company for sending money abroad.

I got barred from them also, something to do with the person I was sending the money to didn't have an ID card (so they said) and someone else picked up the money so worldremit blocked me. No big deal

From the Western Union Terms and Conditions  

Applicable law prohibits money transmitters from doing business with certain individuals and countries. Western Union is required to screen all transactions against lists of names provided by the governments of the countries in which we do business, including the US Treasury Department’s Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) and the European Union. If a potential match is identified, Western Union researches the transaction to determine if the name matched is the individual on the relevant list. On occasion, customers are required to provide additional identification or information, delaying transactions. This is a legal requirement for all transactions processed by Western Union (inclusive of transfers that originate and terminate outside of the US).

And I expect Western Union and similar type money transfer companies have internal policies/procedures in how they handle various transactions that they consider suspicious/fraudulent (not to imply anything).  For example, see this 2014 interview of a Western Union exec titled, Western Union uses big data to stop wire transfer fraud.   

16 hours ago, jimmyaaa said:

same thing happened to me a few years ago.....the agents arent supposed to tell you why you are banned.....i went to 3 western union offices in person (usa).....talked to 8 over the phone......finally nice lady felt sorry for me and explained due to money laundering , post 9-11, terrorist watch stuff , that sending large amounts of cash , or overseas , or just plain RANDOM FLAGGING means barred for 3 years from western union and money graham ( in my case)......she said there was a complex appeal process ( if u are unlucky random victim) but it sounded like a pain in the arse so i dropped it.....they wont tell u info cuz u basically  a terrorist for all practical purposes in the money sending world now....caused me a lot of grief at the time

Just another example of the terrorists having won, because millions (billions, even?) have had their life changed due to stricter security measures.

On 10/10/2017 at 10:50 PM, Pib said:

Give Western Union and Money Gram a call and ask "why?"    And I expect you have left out some details of your situation which would help explain the why.

i called and no reason was given.  they are completely unreliable..  you send through them for a few months then BAM!  account closed, sending abilities blocked due to "suspicious activity".  i would not send more than a few hundred through them.  same with paypal.  many complaints about them online for all to see.

13 hours ago, speedtripler said:

Really easier to send bitcoin thesedays, a few cents fee and available in ten minutes, globally

Last I checked, buying bitcoin on a Thai exchange was 1-2% higher than on an international exchange, so you lose at least that just buying bitcoin from Thailand, then add the actual fees.

Though just in the last 24 hours the currency has gone up 9% so maybe you actually make a profit on this, on the other hand, we have also seen price drops of similar size in just as short a period…

Either you are a:

1. A serially unlucky person, or

2. You are conducting your business in a manner that makes at least 3 different money transfer companies suspicious enough to ban you

I think it's option 2. Every product has a cycle, and it looks like yours has reached the end if the road.

On 10/12/2017 at 8:08 AM, blackcab said:

Either you are a:

1. A serially unlucky person, or

2. You are conducting your business in a manner that makes at least 3 different money transfer companies suspicious enough to ban you

I think it's option 2. Every product has a cycle, and it looks like yours has reached the end if the road.

if one company bars you they put you on a list.....other companies follow their lead cuz you are now on a list......it only takes ONE report and your screwed with others because youve been 'flagged'.....and chances are o.p. just got unlucky if he is a westerer sending/receiving money abroad......especially for amounts larger than minimal , but completely within the norm for westerner.........but your right about 'end of the road' cuz hes gotta find other options now