Thaivisa exclusive: “Attempted murder" as "Australian" man punched by Thai in school says he is really British

webfact

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, mommysboy said:

No. Twisting things to suit.  People can die as a direct result of a punch.

As far as I can tell by googling nobody has died from the impact of a car driven at low speed.

Time to brush up in your googling skills, it took me few seconds to find a case of a lady being killed by a car moving just 5 mph.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/bradford/4473465.stm

According to UK research a car striking a pedestrian at 5 mph has a 1% chance of killing them.  A single punch is actually less likely to kill than a slow moving car, in Australia there have been 90 single punch deaths in the past 15 years, how many punches do you think?

On 10/13/2017 at 10:59 AM, Bobobirdiebuddy said:

Everyone is ragging on about the farang here but that sucker punch by the Thai still was a cheap shot.  And right in front of a cop who didn't do squat.  And from the punch vid, the Thai didn't look frightened at all, just pissed off.

Disgusting behaviour by the <deleted> Thai guy . That was attempted murder . Hitting an old guy that hard could EASILY have killed him . And why would the thai look frightened anyway ?

21 minutes ago, Kieran00001 said:

Time to brush up in your googling skills, it took me few seconds to find a case of a lady being killed by a car moving just 5 mph.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/bradford/4473465.stm

According to UK research a car striking a pedestrian at 5 mph has a 1% chance of killing them.  A single punch is actually less likely to kill than a slow moving car, in Australia there have been 90 single punch deaths in the past 15 years, how many punches do you think?

And how many of those punches were inflicted by a 28yr old thug, on a 77 Yr old man, who is old enough to be his grandfather, in fact old enough to be his great grandfather.

Very lucky for the Farang the Thai jumped when he did or he would be facing some very serious jail time . As it is its going to be very expensive business for him .What a <deleted> knobhead carrying a machete to a Thai or anyone else really . The one I feel sorry for is his little girl . 

13 hours ago, Kieran00001 said:

Perhaps you are not a Thai basher, sometimes it is difficult to remember who has said what, we have one here who most definately is, I could have mistaken some of his comments for your own, if that is the case then my apologies for that, but you are now trying to say I have said things that I have not, so if you want standard debating methods then at least try to follow your own rules and not make things up.

It's about embellishment mate. That's what you do - you dramatize events to make your point. "Attempted murder" is clearly an embellishment on both sides. That is typical of prosecutors, to bring the worst possible charge in the hope that a lesser charge will stick, but on here we all know it's two hot heads getting heated and no one attempted to kill anyone.

1 minute ago, Kieran00001 said:

A hero with a machete running over a fleeing man, you clearly set your standards high! 

Angry Thais - as in the case of this goldfinger - see either strength or weakness. He only got brave and hit the pensioner when he knew there was a copper around to protect him if the old boy got up and thumped him back.

3 minutes ago, owl sees all said:

A thug in your eyes Kieran but a hero to many. Standing up to goldenfinger.

Come on owl, they're both thugs.  To call the Brit a hero doesn't even come within a cooie (coo-ee) of what the word means.  Your suggesting this person should be put in the same category as a person who is admired for their courage, outstanding achievements or noble qualities. Please, the true heroes would turn in their graves if they heard this.:wai:

6 minutes ago, tropo said:

It's about embellishment mate. That's what you do - you dramatize events to make your point. "Attempted murder" is clearly an embellishment on both sides. That is typical of prosecutors, to bring the worst possible charge in the hope that a lesser charge will stick, but on here we all know it's two hot heads getting heated and no one attempted to kill anyone.

Nòt typical of prosecutors in the UK, if the charge doesn't stick then they cannot charge them with a lesser offence retrospectively.

7 minutes ago, tropo said:

You are far more guilty of that than anyone, you pretended that he jumped, that he dramatised being run over, and then you want to call me out for saying it as it happened, that he was purposely run over as was then clearly shown in the new video, as being an embellishment, no one is fooled by that.

3 minutes ago, Si Thea01 said:

To call the Brit a hero doesn't even come within a cooie (coo-ee) of what the word means.  Your suggesting this person should be put in the same category as a person who is admired for their courage, outstanding achievements or noble qualities.

I understand this 'general' point Si Thea. 

Goldfinger is a bully. An angry Thai who hit a pensioner when he knew it was safe to do so. He is probably used to getting his own way and didn't like it when the elderly gentleman stood his ground.

The old boy is a hero to many of the posters on TVForum.

Slowly it must be dawning on the shameless supporters of this thug that he is no hero, swiping at someone with a machete for parking in front of you, they attempt to justify his actions due to what happened to him later, a ridiculous bias demonstrated by the few, born no doubt out of the same irrational fears that led this British thug to get out his machete and name first violent move.

1 hour ago, Kieran00001 said:

Allowing it to escalate?  He escalated it, he got a machete and ran him over, that is not allowing it, that is doing it.

He allowed his anger to get the better of him....  he 'allowed' the situation to escalate... 

Or, he escalated the situation...  Its the same thing and any discussion would be based upon language and semantics, and would be a dash pedantic... 

Just now, owl sees all said:

I understand this 'general' point Si Thea. 

Goldfinger is a bully. An angry Thai who hit a pensioner when he knew it was safe to do so. He is probably used to getting his own way and didn't like it when the elderly gentleman stood his ground.

The old boy is a hero to many of the posters on TVForum.

I am sorry but I must disagree.  If you classify the Thai as a bully than what do you call someone who arms himself with a machete, then uses it, albeit to damage the Thai's car.  Forget about the  car impacting bit for a moment and tell me if you would not call that attack with the weapon a threat, intimidation, the use of superior strength to gain one's way.  That defines a bully, of which a thug is also contained within the definition.

In my almost 30 years in law enforcement I have had a criminals, twice, drive their vehicles at me, twice I shot, both times wounding the offenders but it saved my life. And you should have seem the crap I had to go through when subjected to three investigations that in the end found I had acted within the law. Yes, they lived and later were convicted and received a substantial sentence for their actions.  Both were charged with numerous offences, including attempted murder of a Police Officer. These matters are different  but it shows what can happen when people become thugs.

In this case the Brit is lucky the Thai wasn't armed, otherwise he might have not been around to tell his lies.  A hero, I find that one of the most abhorrent statements I have ever heard, praising and glorifying a thug.  if as you say many posters think he is a hero than I suggest they and maybe yourself take a good hard look at yourselves. Oh By the way, I'm in no way condone anything the Thai did, both these fools continued to escalate the incident, almost to the point that someone could have died.  Road rage at its worst.:wai:

6 minutes ago, owl sees all said:

He only damaged the car.

The cowardly Thai hit the old boy when a copper was watching. This was attempted murder by goldfinger. He probably knew the copper and was confident that the elderly gentleman couldn't retaliate; if indeed he lived. 

"He only damaged the car." and then drove into the Thai as his back was turned...

2 minutes ago, owl sees all said:

He only damaged the car.

The cowardly Thai hit the old boy when a copper was watching. This was attempted murder by goldfinger. He probably knew the copper and was confident that the elderly gentleman couldn't retaliate; if indeed he lived. 

I think this is a blind owl-- the Brit not only damaged the Thai guy's car with the machete but hit the Thai guy on purpose with his car. In USA that is assault with a deadly weapon at a minimum even if he missed hitting him it's still an assault

2 minutes ago, owl sees all said:

He only damaged the car.

Haven't answered the question  owl. Yes, it was the actions of a coward but don't assume he did it for the reasons you have offered.  You really have no idea of what constitutes an attempt to murder someone, so please do not persist in saying that he should, (Thai) be charged with that offence.:wai:

2 minutes ago, Si Thea01 said:

You really have no idea of what constitutes an attempt to murder someone, so please do not persist in saying that he should, (Thai) be charged with that offence.

Yes I do Si Thea. While I was asleep the other week with my mouth open the wife put something in it. I started choking.

I am not a man of the Law Si Thea. Your arguments are strong and I might concede the point about attempted murder. What about aggravated assult by goldman?!

8 minutes ago, owl sees all said:

What at 2 miles an hour! Just wanted to nudge him out the way.

I know it wasn't at great speed and it's plain to see that the farang wanted to get away, but it did knock the Thai man into another object. But I'm sure if someone just "nudged" you out of the way you'd just get up with not a word spoken...

11 minutes ago, DurianBreath said:

Look at the video again. You can clearly see the farang get in the car and drive at the Thai man

Well I havn't actually watched any vids of the incident yet.

Just gathered the evidence from TVforum postings.

5 minutes ago, owl sees all said:

Well I havn't actually watched any vids of the incident yet.

Just gathered the evidence from TVforum postings.

Then why on earth are you commenting ?... Watch the video's and come back with a balanced opinion of your own, not conclusions based on what you read here, some of which are highly bias and somewhat neurotic....

There are 3 videos...  after watching all three videos you will what triggered the issue, how it escalated, how both parties wouldn't give in and ultimately how both parties used violence.

1 minute ago, richard_smith237 said:

Then why on earth are you commenting about?... Watch the video's and come back with a balanced opinion of your own, not conclusions based on what you read here, some of which are highly bias and somewhat neurotic....

Steady on old boy, I'm sure owl is only joking. Well it sounded funny to me...

Archived