California burns: Where’s the president?

webfact

3 minutes ago, captspectre said:

california has been anti trump since he was elected, hollywood and the nightly so called comic programs hit him and ridicule him every night, he is called every name in the book by the california "elite" why should he even care about that cess pool of left wing liberal degenerates? Karma is a bitch!

Why should he care? Are you serious?

If so, because they're AMERICANS! 

Your post, btw, was OBSCENE. 

Not so much for language.

For darkness. trump is an evil little baby man and he clearly attracts some extremely nasty, mean spirited supporters. 

Edited by Jingthing

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, F4UCorsair said:

The way I see it is that he's reacting to threats from the vertically challenged runt from North Korea.....

Great, a mentally challenged man-child in a fight with a vertically challenged sociopath - and they both have nuclear weapons. No wonder few are feeling particularly optimistic these days.

2 minutes ago, Becker said:

Great, a mentally challenged man-child in a fight with a vertically challenged sociopath - and they both have nuclear weapons. No wonder few are feeling particularly optimistic these days.

It is hard to see who is the most nuts when it comes to Kim and Trump.  Clearly a close call.

7 minutes ago, captspectre said:

california has been anti trump since he was elected, hollywood and the nightly so called comic programs hit him and ridicule him every night, he is called every name in the book by the california "elite" why should he even care about that cess pool of left wing liberal degenerates? Karma is a bitch!

Get it right. The whole world is anti-Trump, it is just that some are slow to accept it.  Apart from a few rednecks who still try desperately to excuse the moronic man-child. 

I truly feel sorry for anyone that actually believes Trump should not do his job and declare the fire hit area of California a disaster area because some posters do not like Californians or the fact that California voted for Hillary. It's called the United States of America and the President when elected takes an oath of office to serve the entire population

Those who support Trump have every right to support him just as those who do not have every right to point out why he is not the right person for the job.  His rhetoric alone has caused huge divisions in America and his domestic polices are very divisive and his foreign policy jingoistic. To date, he has not done anything to earn the support of anyone in America because nothing that he has done has helped his own base let alone all of America.

Most Americans have costly and inadequate healthcare while the rest of the industrialized World have universal government supported healthcare. Trump has consistently supported healthcare reform that rewards big insurance and big pharma but not the American taxpayer. Trump's touted tax reform will put little money in your pocket and reward the very wealthy and make them even wealthier. Trump wants to deport all illegals in America yet he has no immigration bill that would allow foreign laborers to come into the country legally. When your families food bill; cost of autos and every other commodity rises in cost taking more money from our pocket- do not be surprised.

If Trump would actually put forth a plan that would help the average American financially and stop his negative rhetoric criticising America's friends and allies- maybe people would look upon him positively. No one cares what the media thinks or says abut Trump- he is his own worst enemy and he is unable to articulate a vision for America that ALL Americans support and the sad thing is that his vision is  not going to make America great but cause America to lose its standing in the World and make every American except the 1% poorer.

16 minutes ago, Thaidream said:

I truly feel sorry for anyone that actually believes Trump should not do his job and declare the fire hit area of California a disaster area because some posters do not like Californians or the fact that California voted for Hillary. It's called the United States of America and the President when elected takes an oath of office to serve the entire population

Those who support Trump have every right to support him just as those who do not have every right to point out why he is not the right person for the job.  His rhetoric alone has caused huge divisions in America and his domestic polices are very divisive and his foreign policy jingoistic. To date, he has not done anything to earn the support of anyone in America because nothing that he has done has helped his own base let alone all of America.

Most Americans have costly and inadequate healthcare while the rest of the industrialized World have universal government supported healthcare. Trump has consistently supported healthcare reform that rewards big insurance and big pharma but not the American taxpayer. Trump's touted tax reform will put little money in your pocket and reward the very wealthy and make them even wealthier. Trump wants to deport all illegals in America yet he has no immigration bill that would allow foreign laborers to come into the country legally. When your families food bill; cost of autos and every other commodity rises in cost taking more money from our pocket- do not be surprised.

If Trump would actually put forth a plan that would help the average American financially and stop his negative rhetoric criticising America's friends and allies- maybe people would look upon him positively. No one cares what the media thinks or says abut Trump- he is his own worst enemy and he is unable to articulate a vision for America that ALL Americans support and the sad thing is that his vision is  not going to make America great but cause America to lose its standing in the World and make every American except the 1% poorer.

Tuesday, October 10, 2017

President Donald Trump has approved California's disaster declaration for areas affected by the deadly wildfires.

The White House has released a statement saying that federal funding is now available.

http://abc30.com/trump-approves-california-disaster-declaration-for-deadly-wildfires/2516452/

Eh what you say?   Now you should apologize about lying about poor Donald and also trying to bring off topic health insurance anti Trump speak into this pristine thread.

Edited by amvet

Well- I am glad the President did his job- I have no expectation that he should go to California where is entourage would take away from the effort of recovery.

the person who needs to apologize is Donald Trump for some of the lies he has told the American public and his cursing in public which sets a bad example for children and his disgusting rhetoric about women; minorities and the disabled. i really wish I could say something positive about the man- but there just isn't anything that he says or does that most people agree with.  

1 minute ago, Thaidream said:

Well- I am glad the President did his job- I have no expectation that he should go to California where is entourage would take away from the effort of recovery.

the person who needs to apologize is Donald Trump for some of the lies he has told the American public and his cursing in public which sets a bad example for children and his disgusting rhetoric about women; minorities and the disabled. i really wish I could say something positive about the man- but there just isn't anything that he says or does that most people agree with.  

I for one am super glad he defeated that crook Hillary.  That's a good thing.  He appointed a good Supreme Court Justice.  He fired a crooked FBI director.  He fired Bannon.  Illegal Border crossings have already plummeted. I could go on and on but it would behoove you to get informed as you didn't know what he did about the fires in California your other knowledge about American politics I would imagine is also limited.

I may not have known Trump declared a disaster area but I am well aware of what Trum has and has not done since he was elected.  For your information- he did defeat Mrs Clinton but she has not even been indicted for a crime  and therefore not a crook.

As far as firing Comey- he has the right to fire him but he is now facing  possible obstruction of justice as he appears to have fired him to stop the FBI Director from investigating him. If so, that is an impeachable offense.

I will give you that illegal border crossings have gone down but at what cost- the agriculture fields of America can no longer find workers to pick the fruit and other produce that feeds America and the chicken processing plants cannot find people who will possess chickens and other meats that keep Americans fed. If Trump really wanted to address the issue he would have immediately put forth an Immigration bill- that allowed legal immigrants into the country as labor so Americans could continue to enjoy low prices on food.  Instead, be prepared , if you are in America, for much larger food bills.

I'm not going to get into a pissing contest with you- just know that there are other American Veterans lik myself that have the right to make our opinions known whether you agree or not. If you support Trump-that is your right. From my perspective- he has done nothing to help the common American. If that changes- then my opinion will change.

5 hours ago, BuaBS said:

Californians made it abundantly clear that Trump wasn't their president , so why should he bother ?

Isn't that the task of their governor ?

The Texas floods & Porto rico are much more important .

Very funny. You are trying to be funny, aren't you? Whether one voted for him or not, as he so eloquently stated, he is the President and thus is to do his best to lead and take care of all U.S. citizens. Even those in Puerto Rico ... if you are going to comment, you gain credence by being able to check things like spelling if you are not familiar with the language. Using your lack of logic, would not the hurricanes be the problem of those Governors in Texas and Florida? FEMA is the direct result of the national government role in these natural disasters.

Trump knows that Californians know that he's a hot air buffoon. 

Trump and Stone can fool easily-duped simpletons in the SE and Midwest, but Californians don't like Trump and they're not shy about voicing it. 

Thanks Trump for staying away from northern California.  Your empty platitudes wouldn't fool anyone.  Better to stay on your golf courses and tweet away about what a victim you are.

2 hours ago, F4UCorsair said:

The way I see it is that he's reacting to threats from the vertically challenged runt from North Korea, and state governments handle emergencies such as wildfires, etc.   The Federal government may contribute funds, but state governments run the agenda.

That's all very well in theory but the leader of the State government can't keep saying he's “not my president” in one breath and then in the next breath ask for the federal money:giggle:

http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/02/16/after-bashing-trump-california-gov-jerry-brown-asks-for-federal-aid/

7 hours ago, BuaBS said:

Californians made it abundantly clear that Trump wasn't their president , so why should he bother ?

Isn't that the task of their governor ?

The Texas floods & Porto rico are much more important .

It's "Puerto" Rico and Trump will never ever be a proper president nor a politician.... He just makes you all believe he is doing the right thing!!!!  hahaha....Suckers!

6 hours ago, pattayadon said:

It's "Puerto" Rico and Trump will never ever be a proper president nor a politician.... He just makes you all believe he is doing the right thing!!!!  hahaha....Suckers!

The second one who nailed me for a wrong name . "Puerto" means port.

In my language we say Porto Rico.  Too quick typing , and the small mistake was made. Get over it.

I like Trump although I'm 180 deg opposed to what he's doing about NK , Iran , Afganistan , .... Still better than that other one would do .

The California burn of some badly build houses and wine bushes doesn't compare to "Puerto" Rico . And even they , as a debt ridden appendix of the US , shouldn't get much help. It's a money pit.

But then again with all the "money" ( haha) the FED prints , who cares to throw a couple of billions their way and pardon their debt ?

Edited by BuaBS

From President-elect Donald Trump's acceptance speech at a election party at the New York City Hilton hotel with his family and Vice President-elect Mike Pence, November 2016:-

"Now it's time for America to bind the wounds of division; have to get together. To all Republicans and Democrats and independents across this nation, I say it is time for us to come together as one united people.

It's time. I pledge to every citizen of our land that I will be President for all Americans, and this is so important to me.

For those who have chosen not to support me in the past, of which there were a few people ... I'm reaching out to you for your guidance and your help so that we can work together and unify our great country."

Edited by andersonat

14 minutes ago, andersonat said:

From President-elect Donald Trump's acceptance speech at a election party at the New York City Hilton hotel with his family and Vice President-elect Mike Pence, November 2016:-

"Now it's time for America to bind the wounds of division; have to get together. To all Republicans and Democrats and independents across this nation, I say it is time for us to come together as one united people.

It's time. I pledge to every citizen of our land that I will be President for all Americans, and this is so important to me.

For those who have chosen not to support me in the past, of which there were a few people ... I'm reaching out to you for your guidance and your help so that we can work together and unify our great country."

What's your point?
He said those words.

They were EMPTY.

He's been the most divisive president in American history. 

He is ONLY about his base and those that praise him, whether deserved or not. 

2 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

What's your point?
He said those words.

They were EMPTY.

He's been the most divisive president in American history. 

He is ONLY about his base and those that praise him, whether deserved or not. 

J - 

I was quoting DT own words to show his hypocrisy regarding the unfolding tragedy in California.

That was my point.

Just now, andersonat said:

J - 

I was quoting DT own words to show his hypocrisy regarding the unfolding tragedy in California.

That was my point.

Good. 

But some people might say well he said that B.S., so that means he's following through on it. 

He often says contradictory things in the same sentence!

Not to mention his twitter troll games. 

2 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Good. 

But some people might say well he said that B.S., so that means he's following through on it. 

He often says contradictory things in the same sentence!

Not to mention his twitter troll games. 

I truly despise public money being spent for "political" reasons - but I do think that the President should go to California a.s.a.p and disperse some respectful "presidential-love" to the affected people  -  *if* he knows how how to do this.

At this time, there is no greater immediate calamity in the US ( - although Puerto Rico is *still* a disaster area).

5 minutes ago, andersonat said:

I truly despise public money being spent for "political" reasons - but I do think that the President should go to California a.s.a.p and disperse some respectful "presidential-love" to the affected people  -  *if* he knows how how to do this.

At this time, there is no greater immediate calamity in the US ( - although Puerto Rico is *still* a disaster area).

Californians don't want Trump to come there and express 'presidential love' (as you call it) or anything else.  For starters, Californians know Trump oozes BS on everything he says.  His ability to feel compassion is zilch.

From Trump's perspective,  he knows he would be booed lustily.  .....not for what he says or doesn't say, but because Californians (and a majority of Americans) want to boo Trump.  That's why Trump very selectively only goes to places where he's assured that only his rabid fans will be in attendance.

17 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Yet another reason the electoral college has got to go. He's definitely dissing Cali for political reasons. Without the electoral college he wouldn't. 

Isn't it amazing how some delusions endure, esp. in the wake of an epic stinging political defeat.

7 hours ago, boomerangutang said:

Californians don't want Trump to come there and express 'presidential love' (as you call it) or anything else.  For starters, Californians know Trump oozes BS on everything he says.  His ability to feel compassion is zilch.

From Trump's perspective,  he knows he would be booed lustily.  .....not for what he says or doesn't say, but because Californians (and a majority of Americans) want to boo Trump.  That's why Trump very selectively only goes to places where he's assured that only his rabid fans will be in attendance.

Like Puerto Rico.  555

This is an annual event in California. People are told not build but they build. There is no need for president to visit. Also California is a Sanctuary State and they don't want Federal Help, which is fine, but also a deep Blue State where they Hate President Trump. I don't believe I would visit either! Making America Great Again one Day at a Time!

18 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Yet another reason the electoral college has got to go. He's definitely dissing Cali for political reasons. Without the electoral college he wouldn't. 

Precisely the reason the founding fathers implemented the electoral college.  The first purpose was to create a buffer between population and the selection of a President. The second as part of the structure of the government that gave extra power to the smaller states.  http://www.historycentral.com/elections/Electoralcollgewhy.html

14 hours ago, dunroaming said:

It is hard to see who is the most nuts when it comes to Kim and Trump.  Clearly a close call.

Get it right. The whole world is anti-Trump, it is just that some are slow to accept it.  Apart from a few rednecks who still try desperately to excuse the moronic man-child. 

where is your facts? cnn? you are ate up with hate and no amount of common sense will get to you so go on, hate your heart out a believe all the dark forces that creep upon you at night. good luck! with that kind of hate you will not be around much longer.

14 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Why should he care? Are you serious?

If so, because they're AMERICANS! 

Your post, btw, was OBSCENE. 

Not so much for language.

For darkness. trump is an evil little baby man and he clearly attracts some extremely nasty, mean spirited supporters. 

you mean like the photo youy posted? you are full of unreasonable hate and no amount of common sense will change tou so go on hate, it will eat you up someday. and americans in california? yes but some of the cockroaches have to be brought into the light and they GOT what they voted for. bad mouth trump than ask him to bail you out?

18 hours ago, attrayant said:

If California were a country, it would have the 6th largest economy in the world by GDP and at $2.6B it's the largest state economy in the country.

Is this how we make America great again, by letting 14% of its economy burn to ashes?

The President's presence will not stop a single property burning.  Powerful he is, but not that powerful.

There have been, tragically lives lost, and a few thousand properties destroyed, hardly "14% of its (California's) economy!!!

10 hours ago, andersonat said:

Pile of horse S***.      You believe that garbage?

2 hours ago, tomwct said:

This is an annual event in California. People are told not build but they build. There is no need for president to visit. Also California is a Sanctuary State and they don't want Federal Help, which is fine, but also a deep Blue State where they Hate President Trump. I don't believe I would visit either! Making America Great Again one Day at a Time!

America has always been great!  And then came the sweet-talking business man to tear it down....One day at a time!!   Keep dreaming.