Go-go going as Chinese women fuel Thai tourism boom

webfact

3 hours ago, EricTh said:

Right. And who were Thailand's biggest customers in the sex industry?No prizes for guessing.

If there is not a huge demand by the whites, would the sex industry thrive so much in Thailand?

The sights of elderly white patronising Thai girl is so common that this hotel displays the appropriate message.

https://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g293916-d308769-r256291028-Atlanta_Hotel-Bangkok.html

Gee, try going out of the tourist ghettos and see if sex vendors exist. Do you not have any Thai friends? My Thai friends have taken me places where sex is for sale and I have been the only, and maybe the first, farang there. Ask about the B20 clubs.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I have no doubt the numbers of women visitors has increased, just look how many Eastern European and African hookers are now available. I haven't particularly noticed the Chinese hookers, but perhaps, like the Vietnamese, Burmese, Cambodian hookers; they blend in better.

• Confused 1

On 10/20/2017 at 7:55 AM, webfact said:

A Big C supermarket near the Erawan shrine buzzes with Chinese tourists who fill their trolleys with bulk packets Tom Yum Goong flavoured instant noodles, crispy seaweed and dried squid snacks.

I see this happening everywhere not just in BKK.  Why do they do this?  I mean I understand one of each item or whatever, but trolleys full?  Are they taking it home with them?

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, dfdgfdfdgs said:

I see this happening everywhere not just in BKK.  Why do they do this?  I mean I understand one of each item or whatever, but trolleys full?  Are they taking it home with them?

Yes.

50 minutes ago, dfdgfdfdgs said:

They do the same here in Patong.........trolley loads full of cheap crap, then use the large cardboard boxes supplied by the supermarket to package them up for the home journey!!!! 

On 20.10.2017 at 5:24 PM, pistachios said:

But they live behind father and sons?  And they never travel while being single? The vice president of the Association of Thai Travel Agents is a moron.

Send him to PAI to get an idea about Chinese tourists...

• 1 month later...