Woman, 65, puts up sign to recruit boyfriend

webfact

11 hours ago, stephen tracy said:

He wouldn't be the first TV member who thinks all Thai women married or with foreigners are hookers.  I had a Thai girlfriend many years ago who worked at BNH hospital and she came home once and told me she was stalked through Paragon by a farang who eventually accosted her after she'd used an ATM somewhere in the mall and asked her how much she would charge him for sex. She was speechless. I had a Singaporean girlfriend after that who worked in UOB Bank in BKK and had a similar experience.  She gave him a mouthful in perfect English (I guess he thought she was Thai) and she told me he scurried off like a frightened chiwawa.  I spent about 6 months working in a an office in BKK on Suawong road in BKK once (during a period when my normal work dried up temporarily) and several of the women in there recounted similar experiences with farang in that area when leaving work although they put it down to the fact that the office was close to Pat-Pong, which I thought was pretty forgiving considering they all wore office attire.

That mentality is not limited to the sexpats here. Try taking an Asian lady to the States; the majority opinion is she is a bar-girl/<deleted>/prostitute and you are her john. 

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

11 hours ago, InMyShadow said:

I was one of the two she rejected . Wont return my calls either

Every thing was going well until I explained to her how we could live on 4000 baht a month, even showed her the link on TV emoji22.png

Now we want to hear why the 2nd applicant was rejected?:guitar:

14 hours ago, smotherb said:

There you go jumping to conclusions. How is it you know she is a retired hooker?

Why do we see so many gutter comments on here?  Why does TVF allow this?  It is a remark by someone who is not prepared to think before engaging the keyboard warrior's style in order to make a degrading comment against someone, I doubt, that they know or ever will.  Could it be from one of those rejected?

Is the remark supposed to be funny? I would say not but it does highlight that TVF is allowing the standards to slip with such snipes being allowed.  It along with a few others should be returned to the gutter from whence they came.  I just hope they never experience loneliness, which it appears she is but then maybe they are and the comment highlights the bitterness and lifestyle that some find themselves in. :wai:

18 minutes ago, newatthis said:

Oh did not like the 4,000 baht idea? Then you would have no chance with my wife also She gives her lazy daughter 10,000 per month to waste her time at university  Lucky its her money not mine

7 minutes ago, Si Thea01 said:

Why do we see so many gutter comments on here?  Why does TVF allow this?  It is a remark by someone who is not prepared to think before engaging the keyboard warrior's style in order to make a degrading comment against someone, I doubt, that they know or ever will.  Could it be from one of those rejected?

Is the remark supposed to be funny? I would say not but it does highlight that TVF is allowing the standards to slip with such snipes being allowed.  It along with a few others should be returned to the gutter from whence they came.  I just hope they never experience loneliness, which it appears she is but then maybe they are and the comment highlights the bitterness and lifestyle that some find themselves in. :wai:

Totally agree with your sentiments. But the problem is, when do you censor and what criteria do you use. Unfortunately, we are not allowed to discuss this as it concerns the moderation of the forums, a topic which is verboten. But in general terms I do not approve of any censorship, which means tolerating the ratbags. You'll just have to suck it up, I'm afraid.

4 minutes ago, Dexlowe said:

Totally agree with your sentiments. But the problem is, when do you censor and what criteria do you use. Unfortunately, we are not allowed to discuss this as it concerns the moderation of the forums, a topic which is verboten. But in general terms I do not approve of any censorship, which means tolerating the ratbags. You'll just have to suck it up, I'm afraid.

I agree, and do not like censorship either but what I object to is personally degrading remarks leveled at others without rhyme nor reason by anonymous gutless wonders.  Yes, have to put up with it but the ratbags should not be allowed to insult anyone in such a manner.  Despite this being a new world wide norm by uneducated people it does become offensive and a little too much to others who unfortunately read the rubbish.:wai:

8 hours ago, cyberfarang said:

When I`m 85, I might consider settling down with a 65 year old.

When I'm 85, my wife will still be under 50, that's why I have a smile on my face most of the time ?

11 hours ago, NanLaew said:

A viable alternative to faking that annoying proof of residence letter from/for Immigration?

Any reason why these 2 suggested reasons are exclusive?

...and the boat. That would be nice.

It's due to the internet, google searches and with regard to the office attire, a surprisingly common personal fantasy. Nurses uniforms are much more Patpong so passé.

Maybe it is time to start thinking outside the (corn flake) box?

Like,  "Table-enders... it's not just for after dinner any more!"

Any reason why these 2 suggested reasons are exclusive?

Nope ... Thought using maybe didn't suggest exclusivity 

4 hours ago, newatthis said:

I was the second man who got rejected. When I showed her my photos on duty with my swollen leg in front of a 7, begging for money, she stood up and left me paying the bill for the candle light dinner. 

On 11/1/2017 at 5:14 PM, smotherb said:

There you go jumping to conclusions. How is it you know she is a retired hooker?

Sorry, it just came to my mind - yes you have right I do not sit on the "hard" evidence - I assume she does...;)

On 11/1/2017 at 8:18 PM, stephen tracy said:

He wouldn't be the first TV member who thinks all Thai women married or with foreigners are hookers.

Or the first Thai to  think that either.

But back to the Op,

What does she have to offer to the guy?