Illegal Africans in Thailand: "The more we get rid of them the more they come," say police

snoop1130

16 hours ago, mike888 said:

Africans will not be stopped from coming to thailand, this is just more racist "black bashing" by thai media/police.

Africa and thailand are linked much more than farang countries due to trade deals (ex. oil/rice/textiles/seafood). This leads to many visa loopholes.

Obviously there are also huge black market links as well, thailand being a big producer and africans the best smugglers .

African girls also popular in bkk amongst whites/arabs so they will keep smuggling humans as well lol.

Dude wat u smoking?  Pass it on down the line........ 

• Like 1

That's true to an extent.. there are loads of them here in Thailand. They are mostly into business dealing in everything from cheap apparel, footwear, luggage to everything. Most of them are even involved in exporting of rice and others in bulk.. it's easy to find them in and around Pratunam area of Bangkok. Some even run logistics agencies. Putting them aside anyone irrespective of the nationality should be equally and rightly punished if he/she is an illegal.. human rights apply to all human beings.. however, for many reasons known and unknown fairer skin is preferred to darker skin in Thailand. I have seen it everywhere in thailand. Be it a common lay man to a so called educated individual. So everyone should be dealt with the same law of the land. 

Edited by Jasonron

Thais seem to have no problem treating each other like shit based on skin tone, geographic origin and age.  Funny how they tip toe around handling illegal Africans, you'd think it would be rather straight forward.  Jeez, in the Gulf countries, when too many Asian bar girls got out of hand, cops would scoop them up and deport them wholesale, then cancel the visa waiver entry.  Sorted.  Just like that.  No fuss, no muss.

• Like 1

Don't know what the Thais are so worried about,the UK has the same problem,and with others of a more 'dedicated', 'non-integrating'  way, in the UK they are given free shelter,free care, and cash,all 'generously donated' by the hard working British tax payer.

• Like 1

Wait!!

I have the solution!

Stop looking for them and there wont be coming mote.

It must be a translation issue because i wouldnt expect an adult to say something that i would not expect my1 year old to say. Fadagogo dafdagaga etc.

The more we catch, the more we find right? Not easy to do their job i guess.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, eddysmit said:

Don't know what the Thais are so worried about,the UK has the same problem,and with others of a more 'dedicated', 'non-integrating'  way, in the UK they are given free shelter,free care, and cash,all 'generously donated' by the hard working British tax payer.

Immigrants complaining about immigrants.

Classic

10 hours ago, Realblack007 said:

Thanks, white is a color and it is emplied just in object . Humans in the real sense are not white. If we are vest with history , we will know how a race started calling themslves white. Which makes them totaly our of place? A paper is white not a human as they call themselfs. As some people are naive and have no sense, and act like they aint got crime from where ever they come from.its pathetic and a shame.

What?

• Like 2

19 hours ago, markaoffy said:

What the hell goes on at Thai consulates in these countries for these to get in, and are they Swimming across the Mekong ? There are more and more of them in Bangkok, all over the place! Police should be instructed to ask to see passports of ANY seen in public

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

My question exactly.

34 minutes ago, Thai Ron said:

Classic

Just because Brits are stupid and have given their country away to blacks, muslims and indians doesn't mean Thailand should be that stupid too. The strictness of Visa Renewal is one reason I lived in Thailand for 30 years. I hated the time to get new Visas but always respected their desires for keeping Thailand for Thais.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, mikiea said:

Is the above a brain fart or are you making a joke?  

Its the most logical explanation .

They arrived with a passport and thus got into Thailand using that passport

They may have been fake passports or they overstayed 

Oh BTW , I did mean deliberately lose their passports , rather than accidentally losing their PPs

47 minutes ago, ZeVonderBearz said:

Is the article talking about all Africans? Should we be rounding up and sending the whitey Africans home also or are we to judge Africans on skin colour only? How about the albinos? 

Lets just stick to the black ones for a start, they are the easiest ones to spot.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Thai Ron said:

Classic

Who you calling an immigrant? Don't get me mixed up with one of them dirty buggers, I report every 90 days down at the expatriation centre, therefore, I am an expatriate. Bloody immigrants. 

You're right though. 

• Like 1