Officer who helped Yingluck flee fails to answer summons

rooster59

11 hours ago, ezzra said:

In all likelihood, he's already absconded and bolted  knowing full well he has

no plauasable explanations as to why he did what he did, and that his carer

in in the toilets already for sure whether he did was involved or not...

It appears you actually believe the press statement.

It is all a scripted pantomime.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

50 minutes ago, ramrod711 said:

Fortunately for Chairit  he will receive adequate remuneration upon arrival in Dubai. Bonus for Thaksin is, he will have another former policeman to buddy around with. I envision them frolicking in the dunes, almost warms my heart.

Now that qualify as fantasy or junta supporters wet dream.

8 hours ago, sweatalot said:

really ?

You're not biased are you?

Nope, couldn't care less what colour your shirt is.  But once you invoke such absurdities as 'Attitude Adjustment' and throw people in jail for expressing opinion or pressing 'like' on FB, and show that you're no better than (in fact worse) than the people you point the finger at for corruption and nepotism and misuse of state funds, you have no credibility in my book whatsoever. The one that really got me was wasting tax-payers money by deploying state security forces to interrupt a concert over a dance move. The issue with junta-philes (whether Thai or foreign) has always been that if you are opposed to the junta (and by default, autocratic rule), then you must be a read-shirt or Shin supporter.  They seem to be unable to comprehend that one can take a negative of view of both sides of Thailand's political divide. It's a child-like, naïve view.

Next thing will be he will be applying for asylum in the UK and Interpol will be asked to issue a blue notice just wait and see.

The Dumb get dumber every day

Starting to feel sorry for Interpol having to deal with such rubbish

Edited by wakeupplease

6 hours ago, Oziex1 said:

OK she got 5 years,  she ran away with some help most likely but hey let's not worry about the elusive Yingluck. Better go after the alleged help. Or is all this just  fantasy?

So if someone did help her to escape you don't think they should go after them?

4 hours ago, chrisinth said:

I feel it in my water that this entire case is going to come full 360 and bite someone very painfully in the a$$. Too many unanswered questions at present.

For the investigation to stop at the alleged driver of the car that allegedly transported the ex-PM inside Thailand, within the terms of her release on bail, is ludicrous. More holes in this persecution than in a very holey thing..................:thumbsup:

"For the investigation to stop at the alleged driver of the car that allegedly transported the ex-PM inside Thailand, within the terms of her release on bail, is ludicrous"

What do you mean the investigation stopped?

13 hours ago, wakeupplease said:

Starting to feel sorry for Interpol having to deal with such rubbish

Sadly, The current Thai government may not be the dumbest one they have to deal with.  I suspect they get dumb requests all day, they read them, they laugh, and then look for more dangerous people.  Yingluck is probably extremely low on their list of priorities. 

On 11/11/2017 at 10:55 AM, Eric Loh said:

If the police can’t locate him, I fear the worse. The junta is merciless in dealing with squealers who expose their crimes. Dead man tells no tale. 

Can you provide one example of where someone has been murdered by the Junta to suppress the evidence of a crime?

Very serious allegations - based exactly on what evidence?

17 minutes ago, Baerboxer said:

Can you provide one example of where someone has been murdered by the Junta to suppress the evidence of a crime?

Very serious allegations - based exactly on what evidence?

Murdered, your words not mine. Death of the fortune teller, police officer and Phuket land officer in fail do raised a lot of questions. Or perhaps you think along junta lines that they commit suicide.

Just now, Eric Loh said:

Murdered, your words not mine. Death of the fortune teller, police officer and Phuket land officer in fail do raised a lot of questions. Or perhaps you think along junta lines that they commit suicide.

The Phuket Land Officer death, currently under investigation, happened whilst in custody of the DSI. Now, remind us, whose attack dog were the DSI? Has that department been completely changed? 

Raised a lot of questions, on two cases. But no evidence. And hardly a massive list of cases as you can only come up with two.

There is no substance to your implications. As usual.

On 11/12/2017 at 9:58 AM, yellowboat said:

Sadly, The current Thai government may not be the dumbest one they have to deal with.  I suspect they get dumb requests all day, they read them, they laugh, and then look for more dangerous people.  Yingluck is probably extremely low on their list of priorities. 

Interpol don't look for anyone, nor do they arrest anyone.

They are an information exchange for the law enforcement agencies of member countries. 

3 minutes ago, Baerboxer said:

The Phuket Land Officer death, currently under investigation, happened whilst in custody of the DSI. Now, remind us, whose attack dog were the DSI? Has that department been completely changed? 

Raised a lot of questions, on two cases. But no evidence. And hardly a massive list of cases as you can only come up with two.

There is no substance to your implications. As usual.

We don't expect much in terms of investigation and evidence in this dark times and deep state. An elected government will have Parliament and the public in uproar and even Suthep will clean up his whistle and hit the streets again. Then again, it is not a massive list of deaths in the cells according to you and human rights doesn't register with you.

Just now, Eric Loh said:

We don't expect much in terms of investigation and evidence in this dark times and deep state. An elected government will have Parliament and the public in uproar and even Suthep will clean up his whistle and hit the streets again. Then again, it is not a massive list of deaths in the cells according to you and human rights doesn't register with you.

Stop posting utter nonsense Eric. It is you that implied there have been many deaths of people who were about to blow the whistle on the current government for some crimes. And clearly that's based on nothing but political bias.

I haven't made any comment about any deaths in cells, being a large or small number - please don't make untrue posts as that's against the forum rules.

So now you imply the elected PTP government, worried about parliamentary accountability, ensured criminal investigations and evidence were all true, fair and open. Yeah right. Just look at Tharit and how scrupulously fair he was; or the great sleuth Chalerm who can solve murders even before the body is found!

4 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

Something he is good at. Don';t think he do anything with much analytical thinking. Just been told to do. 

Either he's a paid Shin lackey; a Junta lackey and paid scapegoat; or he was her bf.

Take your pick because we'll never ever know.

2 minutes ago, Baerboxer said:

I haven't made any comment about any deaths in cells, being a large or small number - please don't make untrue posts as that's against the forum rules.

You post "Raised a lot of questions, on two cases. But no evidence. And hardly a massive list of cases as you can only come up with two". Memory loss?

Just now, Eric Loh said:

You post "Raised a lot of questions, on two cases. But no evidence. And hardly a massive list of cases as you can only come up with two". Memory loss?

No. But then again I'm not the one making absurd unsubstantiated claims and trying to wriggle out of it!

I posted in response to your being able to come up with two and only two cases, despite implying there were many more. And then coming up with two cases without any evidence.

Nothing wrong with my memory. I remember very well the lies, cover ups and lack of transparency under the previous Shin regime.