Playstation 2 Chipped

kevc

Does anyone know where I can get a UK playstation 2 chipped to play copy games and movies in Bangkok and an idea of the cost, Thanks.

I think that can be done at Marboonkrawng in Bangkok. Forget which floor. Fourth maybe? You often see the guys who sell the playstations chipping them with a soldering iron behind the counter.

Yup, it can be done at MBK.

We payed about 1000BHT for my daughters over a year ago.

Not sure if it anything to do with it (probably is!!) but its been the most unreliable electronic product we have ever owned. Maybe 4 times in the last year we have had problems with the machine being unable to read discs, either copies or originals.

Its just started again yesterday and this time we wont get it repaired!

Yup, it can be done at MBK.

We payed about 1000BHT for my daughters over a year ago.

Not sure if it anything to do with it (probably is!!) but its been the most unreliable electronic product we have ever owned. Maybe 4 times in the last year we have had problems with the machine being unable to read discs, either copies or originals.

Its just started again yesterday and this time we wont get it repaired!

Thanks for the info, I think I'll just leave it as it is after your experience' I only wanted to be able to play movies on it so I think it's better to pay 1400 Baht for a DVD player instead.