Thai man jealous of gf working (not bar.)

Xaos

Guys we run company here and do money exchange, employ thais. Job is really nice, easy changing money. They watch movies at job we are not so strict. We pay them well as well and we don't have any requirements like bachelor degree etc. My gf gives chance to anyone who want work. Takes uneducated kids and train them... On the top of that they can learn about currencies and how businesses works....

It happened 3 times now last time today.

So got new staff. A girl like 26 y old. Came 1 day and next day says she quit b cuz husband is jailous. Mind all our staff is woman. That girl got 3 kids in issan.

So please explain me what the hell he can be jealous for, are they that dumb? She didn't look that stupid. Man jealous of gf have job? <deleted>. Even my Thai gf don't get it. And it's like third Thai quiting for that reason.

Had 1 quit cuz was scared of ghost in exchange booth or our company.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Well let's face it, you have no idea why they're quitting.  It could be the pay, the hours, the work itself, the boss...or they could have found a better job.  It's just easier to say the husband doesn't approve, no one is offended, case closed.  Because you're right, it doesn't make any sense that the husband would be jealous. 

None of that.
They no education
We give them up to 16 000+
Job is nice and easy
You can learn business

Their other alternative are waiter, hotel room cleaner etc with half of that pay and hard work.

They quit after 1 day.

Well I know cuz girl came yesterday quit today's and said her bf is jealous. And I heard that reason before, make you think how thick Thai man are.

45 minutes ago, Xaos said:

None of that.
They no education
Job is nice and easy
You can learn business

Their other alternative are waiter, hotel room cleaner etc with half of that pay and hard work.

They quit after 1 day.

Well I know cuz girl came yesterday quit today's and said her bf is jealous. And I heard that reason before, make you think how thick Thai man are.

Jealous of what, Mr Xaos?  That's what I don't get. 

1 minute ago, Berkshire said:

Jealous of what, Mr Xaos?  That's what I don't get. 

No one does, like I said we employ other thais but they all girl, one me man, but I dont really interact with them and I got gf. It took 1 day this time, She came yesterday got little bit of training from other girls, today said bg jelous cant work. U tell me :)

48 minutes ago, Xaos said:

None of that.
They no education
Job is nice and easy
You can learn business

They quit after 1 day.

Oh the irony!

5 minutes ago, Xaos said:

No one does, like I said we employ other thais but they all girl, one me man, but I dont really interact with them and I got gf. It took 1 day this time, She came yesterday got little bit of training from other girls, today said bg jelous cant work. U tell me :)

Perhaps you can get your GF to ask these girls what their BFs are jealous of.  I would think she would want to know.   

2 minutes ago, DLang said:

OP sounds clueless.

If you think that the reason given for a certain action is the truth, you haven't been here long. :laugh:

Yeah, that's the point I was getting at.  OP seems to think that whatever these girls say is the freakin gospel.  Is every foreigner in Pattaya this gullible?

17 minutes ago, DLang said:

OP sounds clueless.

If you think that the reason given for a certain action is the truth, you haven't been here long. :laugh:

Long enough

but there is no reason

its good job they they dont deserve, still cant do it.

4 minutes ago, FritsSikkink said:

Maybe somebody told them that you need a license to change money in Thailand?

Trying be smart? Do you think police never came and check it? Think again

15 minutes ago, Berkshire said:

Yeah, that's the point I was getting at.  OP seems to think that whatever these girls say is the freakin gospel.  Is every foreigner in Pattaya this gullible?

Who said I believe it? I said what excuse they give. I dont care, let them go clean toilets.

It could be true. If so, it is about control and the fragile ego of the husband. It is common in very controlling relationships for one partner to control the other's movements and who she interacts with. Very commonly seen in all cultures, not just Thai.

More likely, Thai style, she did not like her colleague(s), the one training her. Thais routinely quit if they don't like the people they are working with.

Are you sure she did not steal any money?

But as others say, who knows? It is a textbook situation for a Thai to make up a convenient excuse.

2 minutes ago, Berkshire said:

Your thread title suggest that you believe it.  But whatever.  You should still get your GF to find out what the heck is really going on.

To be honest I believe it, for a fact I know that we got other girl who works for us, and she got navy bf that comes pick her up after work, one day we employ thai guy, so they were staying in same office, when navy guy came pick her up, he saw his gf stays in 1 room with thai guy, it was his first day at job. Next day that girl said her bf did her big affair at home and told her to quit cuz he was jailous. Thats fact. Bit last one there was no thai guy involved so I dont know.

We dont care to ask, they on different level, will never understand :)

I've had a girl who the boyfriend would call her when she's on break and ask who's around, what she's doing, and if she's like a minute late clocking off, he would barge in to see where she's gone.

Often these guys are unemployed and have very low self-worth

That is what you get when you hire uneducated girls Excuses that make no sense She just did not like the work and used her boyfriend as an excuse

I have run a business before and know all the "LINES" that they use Some Thais just want money for no work I think this girl is one of them

Dont worry about it or lose any sleep over it She is just a loser

They come up with excuses they think will save face and spare anyone hard feelings, the problem is usually going to be a third party somewhere, somebody anonymous. I've had three previous girlfriends here who, according to their close friends, have died, I'm told this I'm certain to spare me any regrets that they have all found new boyfriends and even married.