is my thai wife cheating on me?

dumbdumb

8 hours ago, simoh1490 said:

After fifteen years here full time plus the previous five part-time, my experience is that long distance part time relationships rarely work with Thai women, they simply can't be trusted. The other part is, lying is a national sport here that everyone practises and it means almost nothing to tell a lie versus the truth - saving face is everything. As said previously, move on.

ANY long distance relationship is difficult and fraught with danger, even more so in Asia 

Edited by MadMuhammad

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Find the account.  Then find her new boyfriend.  Then start a romance with the boyfriend with a fake girl's profile. (this is easy because people who use online romance are not real bright)  Save all the posts and then email them to her.  Once she realizes her boyfriend is cheating on her she will start a fight with him and not bother you .

Edited by amvet

seriously .....      at the end of the day ,   does she take care of you  ?   are you happy being with her  ?

Whats it matter what someone did or you may think she did ....  do you think every woman in Thailand is perfect ?

If your situation is good and your wife makes you feel happy then in life that's what really matters .... imo

Quite unreal. I have seen marriages between cute Thai bar/massage girls work, but most of them do not. This girl seems to be quite adept at lying. If you want to come over, give it a whirl, but I would find out how her business is going, and if she really wants to prove she loves you, then ask her to transfer the car into your name, or someone you trust, not someone she trusts, until you come out here to live. she can still use it, make money from it.

As to long distance relationships, I think that denizens of Thai Visa are to down on Thai girls, ALL nationalities find it difficult to execute this sucessfully. I personally do not understand why farangs feel it is neceesary to "book" a Thai wife when they are not going to be living here. Why not just wait until they do? Short time arrangments during visits until that time make much more sense, cause much less heartache and are FAR less expensive, not to mention the absence of emotional distress...... but us farangs have a habit of falling for these delightful creations bor n in the land of smiles, they manage so often to get us to open uor wallets far too easily........

You said it yourself - writing this, you see how foolish you look.

Among your many mistakes:

• taking a massage girl out of her parlour; sorry to be blunt, but they've seen quite a lot of 'life'.
  • marrying her
  • buying her a business while:
  • not in-country to keep an eye on things (not that this is any guarantee of faithfulness)
  • sending monthly money - you already bought her a business, she should be paying you!
  • listening to lie after lie dragging you further into the mire of deceit

Mate, you need to just cut and run, the damage is already done, you'll never repair it. Thank your lucky stars in a year's time that you salvaged your life.

Unless you're living  there with her, there's a good chance she will look for opportunities to get ahead financially. Her thinking might be that you may not come back and the financial support you give will end. Hope it's not the case but as many have said it's not an uncommon situation. 

9 hours ago, dumbdumb said:

My wife and I have been married for more the 1 year (she's 48, I'm 58) but it is a long distance marriage until I can take early retirement.  We talk every day and I send her support every month.

I did not have to read anymore after this.....

She's a liar and she has been scamming you and other guys. Ask her for her user name and password for both accounts and if she doesn't give it to you instantly to see her activity, before it gets deleted,  cut off all support and contact. Let a lawyer get rid of her. Done. What's for dinner? 

4 hours ago, Xonax said:

Basically bar girls and massage girls who also prostitute themselves can rarely be trusted, as everything they do is about money and more money to fulfill their dreams.

–however, the worst farang rip-off stories I know, are all by non bar girls or massage girls, the worst even by a hi-so Chinese lady from a fine family with high profile military relations...:whistling:

But I agree with Xonax, that there seem to be many loose ends. And like Xonax, my first Thai girlfriend, whom I met as a true blue-eyed novice in the nightlife (disco), I also heard many small things about why she needed little extra money for this and that; hard to believe them all, especially in a long-distance relationship before I was able to take a early retirement, and I really had a feeling of being bullshitted most of the time, even I could not prove her stories were untrue. At the end, after about 1½ year, I had enough, when she finally admitted some untrue story.

As for OP's story, I would have second thoughts, if it was me – and based on my be now quite long Thai-experience, I would seriously consider if a relationship/marriage like that has been build on the right foundation.

Wish all the best for OP...:smile:

EDIT: I should ad that we farangs often risk, that when someone "more rich" and "more handsum" appears, we're off the hook – many ladies keep on looking for the knight on the white horse...:sad:

Edited by khunPer

OP, I didn't read all posts, but please run. Run fast and do not look back. 

But something is for sure. Stop that relationship for your own good. 

The woman is a liar and you shouldn't listen to anymore lies.

Walk away know and take the pain. Don't let a fool fool you. Best of luck !  

Edited by jenny2017

Just leave her and find another woman. Preferably after you can finally settle here. Otherwise just have short-time fun. 

It might be painful for a while, but there are plenty of other fish in the sea.

If you are not yet retired, do yourself a favor and save your money, then come to Thailand after you are retired and spend a year or 2 on the open market.  Make no commitment and sever the one you have. That sob story is a game she is playing with you.

Setup a new profile with a nice picture from someone else and a description about your big house and expensive car etc. Then contact her fake profile and after talking a little suggest you want to visit her at the same time when you, the real person, are supposed to see her in Thailand. Just keep in mind you might learn something which is not what you really wanted.

2 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Setup a new profile with a nice picture from someone else and a description about your big house and expensive car etc. Then contact her fake profile and after talking a little suggest you want to visit her at the same time when you, the real person, are supposed to see her in Thailand. Just keep in mind you might learn something which is not what you really wanted.

I was going to suggest exactly the same approach, or failing that get a very good trusted pal to do it for you, either way it should confirm or deny what the OP fears. Bladdy good idea onemore :smile:

47 minutes ago, jenny2017 said:

OP, I didn't read all posts, but please run. Run fast and do not look back. 

But something is for sure. Stop that relationship for your own good. 

The woman is a liar and you shouldn't listen to anymore lies.

Walk away know and take the pain. Don't let a fool fool you. Best of luck !  

Totally agree...and be prepared for a world of Emotional Blackmail - never mind sick buffaloes, think dying parents, children had accidents...suicide threats...etc....etc.

Some Thai women are very adept at thinking up such stories.

Good Luck OP.....

Edited by VBF

Why the hell do men get sucked in by these woman especially when it’s a long distance relationship they are after one thing MONEY and anyone who disagrees needs to wake up and smell the coffee beans in 12 years of living here I have witnessed many friends who have been done out of millions of baht and end up going home absolutely skint ?

6 hours ago, wadsy said:

Do yourself a favour - cut and run now bud. You will save yourself further heartache down the track. She betrayed your trust and you will forever wondering. As cold as it sounds, thai girls are like buses - one comes along every 15 mins.

Or put it another way: genuine folks male or female any country don't continue to put ads and details on dating sites etc.

'Just for fun', shows her true character in my book.

53 minutes ago, scorecard said:

Or put it another way: genuine folks male or female any country don't continue to put ads and details on dating sites etc.

'Just for fun', shows her true character in my book.

Rubbish. We are in the digital age and it is commonplace.