Bangkok taxi driver masturbates while three girls are on their way to school

Jonathan Fairfield

Bangkok taxi driver masturbates while three girls are on their way to school

aHR0cHM6Ly9zLmlzYW5vb2suY29tL25zLzAvdWQvODk0LzQ0NzE1MzAvYXN2ZGZjYnYuanBn.jpg

Sanook reported that a man went on Facebook to post a picture of a Bangkok cabby masturbating while there were three schoolgirls in his taxi.

Potcharadech Phongphian said that one of the girls was his younger sister and she was going to school in Pak Nam with two female friends.

He asked the public to share the story about the incident that happened a few days ago.

He said there were mostly good taxi drivers but sex pests like this caused alarm among the public. It was bad enough when this happened at night but this was during the day with young people, he said.

He posted that one of the girls managed to take a picture secretly before they all fled the cab. 

Netizens expressed their concern saying it could have been worse if there had not been three occupants. Just one may have been subjected to serious trouble. 

They requested the police to find the driver.

No mention was made of the license plate of the cab. 

Source: Sanook

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-12-04

44 minutes ago, ezzra said:

In the words of sheriff buford T. justice, "what the hell is the world

is coming to"?.... 

Yes what is the world coming to , if you can't rub one out in your own car and giving some learning experience to 3 girls watching.

13 minutes ago, chingmai331 said:

Is masturbation now a crime in Thailand?  Sure driving while distracted is poor judgement and purposely exposed an erect penis to young people may be morally questionable, maybe the girls should have stayed in the back seat and kept the camera in the purse.

As far as castrating the driver: a totally idiotic, medieval and inhumane treatment.

Full disclosure; when i was a young driver i too masturbated in my own car, but no passengers.  I have gotten blow jobs while driving and they were good.

Is masturbation now a crime in Thailand?

In front/presence of schoolgirls girls, I guess (fortunately) it is in most countries:coffee1:

52 minutes ago, chingmai331 said:

Is masturbation now a crime in Thailand?  Sure driving while distracted is poor judgement and purposely exposed an erect penis to young people may be morally questionable, maybe the girls should have stayed in the back seat and kept the camera in the purse.

As far as castrating the driver: a totally idiotic, medieval and inhumane treatment.

Full disclosure; when i was a young driver i too masturbated in my own car, but no passengers.  I have gotten blow jobs while driving and they were good.

I think I miss the Irony in your post, but I surely hope it is an attempt of funny sarcasm at least..
In any case, thank you very much for sharing your puberal fantasies, I do not know how I ever lived without knowing that not very interesting part of your private dreams.

1 hour ago, chingmai331 said:

"May be morally questionable" I've read enough.

1 hour ago, BuaBS said:

Yes what is the world coming to , if you can't rub one out in your own car and giving some learning experience to 3 girls watching.

Is this comment really from a grown up person??? That one hit a so low level that people that post sick shit like that should be prosecuted.

2 hours ago, BuaBS said:

You've just opened-up a new level at the bottom of the humanity abyss.  Prepare for the influx of degenerates; I'm sure they'll feel right at home there.