Warders allowing men to have sex with women in Thai prisons

rooster59

Warders allowing men to have sex with women in Thai prisons

prison.JPG

Image: Daily News

Daily news reported that 14 prison officials had been sacked or removed for corrupt activities since the start of the current fiscal year.

Among the offences were taking bribes to allow male prisoners to go into female compounds to have sex.

CCTV caught this going on in the toilets of female prisons.

Some warders were getting 8,000 baht to allow this to happen.

Corrections Department chief Narat Sewatananan said that there were 130 prisons nationwide where there are segregated facilities for both men and women.

The two compounds are separated by barbed wire topped fences and male prisoners can only enter the female areas under supervision to carry out things like changing light bulbs and various maintenance work. 

But some warders of poor financial standing had accepted money from male prisoners who said they wanted to have sex with wives and girlfriends also imprisoned, Narat said. 

Some twenty prison officials were sacked last year.

Daily News reported that corruption was rife in Thai prisons and more sackings were likely. 

Source: Daily News

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-12-09
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Sid Celery said:

Thais believe they have nothing to learn from the rest of the world. Or stupid foreigners.

Sadly.

It's why they're in an evolutionary dead end. In my opinion.

The corruption's not really a surprise though, Thailand is riddled with corruption, all the way from the country villages to the high and mighty. It's a way of life.

So many snouts so few troughs, so little snouting time.

anticorrupt.jpg

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, observer90210 said:

Surely better to sneak into the female wing rather then get entertained in the Men's-Only,  shower !!

And that, my friend is why it's 8000THB and not 800THB.

It's 8000THB because the corrupt warders know it will be paid.

Edited by Sid Celery
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Chris Lawrence said:

So you are sick of giving the reach around?

Its why they are in Goal, they forgo certain rights. How much money goes to the female inmate?

Is being in GOAL a PENALTY they must pay.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Chris Lawrence said:

So you are sick of giving the reach around?

Its why they are in Goal, they forgo certain rights. How much money goes to the female inmate?

Oh my goodness, political correctness has evaded you, perhaps female prisoners are happy to have a bit as well, no pay expected. Surely you recognize that some women have a sex drive.

1 hour ago, ZAKY said:

Having sex is not a reward! Its a must, in this case if nobody is offended where is the problem? 

And you'd pay 8000THB for a shag would you? I bloody well wouldn't. Not in Thailand anyway.

Edited by Sid Celery

Seems a little unfair if your wife is an honest woman, you go without and if your wife's a thief, you are in like Flynn.

Do they lock Ladyboys up separately?

I'd be pissed if I had to pay to get  mine from my thief wife  and Buddy gets his from his LB for free.

Corruption needs to be fairly applied, just like the law.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, ezzra said:

Why don't they allow conjugal visits to model prisoner as an incentive

for good conduct and behavior like in many prisons around the

world? Thai prisons are the pits for sure, and any ray of hope to be

with loved one can only make for better prisoners....

Can I trade my 28 year old sister in law, with D cup 38's, for my 46 year old Thai wife who is missing half her teeth? I assure these male prisoners they would be getting the better of the "visit".

"CCTV caught this going on in the toilets of female prisons"

CCTV in oilets  seems almost criminal ?

"Male prisoners can only enter the female areas under supervision to carry out things like changing light bulbs"

I am sure many women could easily be taught to "change lightbulbs" ?