Video: Monk lashes out on train as "Indian" racial insults ring out

webfact

Video: Monk lashes out on train as "Indian" racial insults ring out

4pm.jpg

Picture: TNews

A video is doing the rounds of Thai social media after a group of monks become unhappy at being pointed at.

There were claims that they were on drugs as they lounged about a carriage.

One monk steps forward and is pushed by a man who Tnews said wanted to check something.

Then the monk aims two punches at him in retaliation before the man in the cap gets off.

Monks on the train using foul language claim that the man in the cap is a "bloody khaek".

"Khaek" is an abusive term usually used by Thais in a rude manner to refer to people from the Indian sub-continent.

The word also is politely used to mean 'guest'.

The clip is getting a lot of attention online after it was given the caption "Monk Loses It" amid suggestions that the men in robes were high on drugs.

Source: TNews

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-12-11

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Disgusting saffron-clad riff-raff using abusive (and slurred) speech and behaving like hooligans. It seems there nowadays are reports on this disgraceful human detritus in the news every other day. I have long ago discarded the courtesy of wai'ing monks, simply because I can never be certain whether I am standing before a decent human being or a drugged-out, corrupted thug who doesn't deserve my respect.

14 minutes ago, Misterwhisper said:

Disgusting saffron-clad riff-raff using abusive (and slurred) speech and behaving like hooligans. It seems there nowadays are reports on this disgraceful human detritus in the news every other day. I have long ago discarded the courtesy of wai'ing monks, simply because I can never be certain whether I am standing before a decent human being or a drugged-out, corrupted thug who doesn't deserve my respect.

respect the robe

not the man

2 hours ago, Just1Voice said:

Monk or no monk, take a swing at me and you're going down fast and hard. 

Exactly my opinion too. If you want to play big boy games expect the consequences. Monks.........He is no more a Monk than I am the Queen of Sheba. 

Thailands monks at their finest - the lot of them should be kicked out of the temples and forced to do some real work for a change instead of sponging the life and money out of the poor farmers and such that donate to these filth to support their criminal behaviour.