USA Today editorial says Trump unfit to clean Obama's toilet

webfact

USA Today editorial says Trump unfit to clean Obama's toilet

The editorial board of USA Today has said President Donald Trump is "unfit to clean the toilets" in Barack Obama's library or shine George W Bush's shoes.

The scathing editorial comes after Mr Trump claimed a female senator "would do anything" for campaign cash - words which some regarded as sexual innuendo.

"Rock bottom is no impediment for a president who can always find room for a new low," the newspaper added.

Full story: http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-42328467

bbc_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright BBC 2017-12-14

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"...USA Today responded: "A president who would all but call Sen Kirsten Gillibrand a whore is not fit to clean the toilets in the Barack Obama Presidential Library or to shine the shoes of George W Bush.

"This isn't about the policy differences we have with all presidents or our disappointment in some of their decisions.

"Obama and Bush both failed in many ways. They broke promises and told untruths, but the basic decency of each man was never in doubt...""

It really says something when a paper not known for its editorials explodes like this. And it is true, it is a disgusting thing that is happening to the USA; I am deeply embarrassed for all my American friends.

I have said it before and (sadly) will say it again;

Donald Trump is an ever-expanding cloud of toxic waste that defiles everything it touches.

God help us all.

35 minutes ago, webfact said:

The editorial board of USA Today has said President Donald Trump is "unfit to clean the toilets" in Barack Obama's library or shine George W Bush's shoes.

I'm not so sure they have got that correct. It would be a task far more fitting for his abilities than the job he has right now.

These are the results of the new age of liberalism of politically correct and incorrect journalism,  back than, newspapers like the USA today would not dare print such garbage of the highest office in the land..  this is the case of the kettle calling the pot black.. disgusting and yellow journalism....

40 minutes ago, canuckamuck said:

You have to respect how journalists today remain unbiased and only report the facts without all their personal convictions and political views getting in the way.  :laugh:

30 minutes ago, ezzra said:

These are the results of the new age of liberalism of politically correct and incorrect journalism,  back than, newspapers like the USA today would not dare print such garbage of the highest  office in the land.. this is the case of the kettle calling the pot black.. disgusting and yellow journalism....

Respectfully, do you not understand the difference between the editorial section and the news section?

Victimhood.

Soy boys.

Virtue signaling.

Implied sexism when none inferred. Same remark made towards males so how is this calling her a whore?

Leftist cucks need to defend the wimmins because females are not strong enough to defend themselves.

Leftist rag should be ashamed but they do not understand morality.

6 minutes ago, DoctorG said:

Victimhood.

Soy boys.

Virtue signaling.

Implied sexism when none inferred. Same remark made towards males so how is this calling her a whore?

Leftist cucks need to defend the wimmins because females are not strong enough to defend themselves.

Leftist rag should be ashamed but they do not understand morality.

The only morality issues seem to be with you and your like.

31 minutes ago, ezzra said:

These are the results of the new age of liberalism of politically correct and incorrect journalism,  back than,  newspapers like the USA today would not dare print such garbage of the highest office in the land.. this is the case of the kettle calling the pot black.. disgusting and yellow journalism....

Please don't go down the same path as the hard right as manifested by Trump, i.e. support suppression of critism, whilst in parallel justify using actual or disguised hate speech.

16 minutes ago, klauskunkel said:

I don't agree. President Trump is unfit to do many things, but cleaning toilets should be right up his alley.

5555555   Good one Klaus!!      Resign,   Lock him up,  etc   We shall soon start seeing more and more of these slogans not only in US but world wide.

1 hour ago, Samui Bodoh said:

Respectfully, do you not understand the difference between the editorial section and the news section?

If this was written about someone in Thailand, the deformation lawsuits would be flying like crazy. Also, why is the world news on this forum mostly about the U.S.?  Apparently, the rest of the world doesn't really matter all that much. Please don't say because of Trump. He is just a small part in the sum of things.

Part of Trump's appeal, we were told, was his refusal to pander to political correctness.  To tell it like it is.  Yet should anyone dare to tell Trump how he is, his supporters begin to wilt.  "How dare you speak of Trump in that way", they whine. "Show some respect for him and his position", they screech. "Respect my authoritah", says the orange one himself.  What a bunch of hypocrites.  Harden up orange blossoms.  Your man is a sexist, racist, incompetent, bigotted, clueless, warmongering buffoon.  Get over it.

image.jpeg.108bb166050d9163d0dbb8902ec3f4e0.jpeg

2 hours ago, Samui Bodoh said:

"...USA Today responded: "A president who would all but call Sen Kirsten Gillibrand a whore is not fit to clean the toilets in the Barack Obama Presidential Library or to shine the shoes of George W Bush.

"This isn't about the policy differences we have with all presidents or our disappointment in some of their decisions.

"Obama and Bush both failed in many ways. They broke promises and told untruths, but the basic decency of each man was never in doubt...""

It really says something when a paper not known for its editorials explodes like this. And it is true, it is a disgusting thing that is happening to the USA; I am deeply embarrassed for all my American friends.

I have said it before and (sadly) will say it again;

Donald Trump is an ever-expanding cloud of toxic waste that defiles everything it touches.

God help us all.

Agree with your excellent post...until the very last unnecessary sentence. Time to stop with the ridiculous "god" platitudes. The entire hang up on the "god and jesus" fable is the reason the Republican party is so jacked up. 

Time for them to get off their knees and get to work!

28 minutes ago, PhonThong said:

If this was written about someone in Thailand, the deformation lawsuits would be flying like crazy. Also, why is the world news on this forum mostly about the U.S.?  Apparently, the rest of the world doesn't really matter all that much. Please don't say because of Trump. He is just a small part in the sum of things.

Well, it's not written about someone in Thailand and thankfully the rest of the world have no use for Thailand's idiotic defamation laws. People participate in the threads that interest them and no one gets people more fired up than the man-child these days. If that offends you then why don't you just avoid these threads? I know, radical idea but why not give it a try?

Edited by Becker

1 minute ago, Becker said:

Well, it's not written by someone in Thailand and thankfully the rest of the world have no use for Thailand's idiotic defamation laws. People participate in the threads that interest them and no one gets people more fired up than the man-child these days. If that offends you then why don't you just avoid these threads? I know, radical idea but why not give it a try?

So if one doesn't hold a view akin to yours, they are told to go away. But you're right Trump news is a best seller. Especially anti-Trump news. And if their is none, no problem, they simply make it up.

46 minutes ago, Skeptic7 said:

Agree with your excellent post...until the very last unnecessary sentence. Time to stop with the ridiculous "god" platitudes. The entire hang up on the "god and jesus" fable is the reason the Republican party is so jacked up. 

Time for them to get off their knees and get to work!

We can always start praying for him :)

21 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

So if one doesn't hold a view akin to yours, they are told to go away. But you're right Trump news is a best seller. Especially anti-Trump news. And if their is none, no problem, they simply make it up.

No, the other way around.

If there is no news about Trump he makes it up himself, just so he stays in the spot lights.

15 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

What's the view akin to mine? That if a person makes it clear he has no interest in a topic but still posts in it he is confused?

Yes, news about the man-child is of great interest since the amount of people who hate his guts is growing day by day. You can parrot your hero all you want and call it fake news but however much you try to avoid it the truth will eventually come out.

3 minutes ago, Becker said:

What's the view akin to mine? That if a person makes it clear he has no interest in a topic but still posts in it he is confused?

Yes, news about the man-child is of great interest since the amount of people who hate his guts is growing day by day. You can parrot your hero all you want and call it fake news but however much you try to avoid it the truth will eventually come out.

I take this as entertainment when bored. Makes for fun reading. Continue beating the drums.

I doubt Trump has ever cleaned a toilet.  He's on video saying he would never change his own baby's diaper.  Melania was sitting beside  him, and rolled her eyes when he said it, and added, "That's the way he is, ha ha ha."

Trump shielders on this thread can't help themselves, plus they don't know the difference between reporting news, and writing/speaking editorials.  I guess we just have to pat their pointed heads and hope they don't go and grab their rifles and start shooting at everyone who's not a redneck.

3 hours ago, canuckamuck said:

You have to respect how journalists today remain unbiased and only report the facts without all their personal convictions and political views getting in the way.  :laugh:

editorial

[ed-i-tawr-ee-uh l, -tohr-] /ˌɛd ɪˈtɔr i əl, -ˈtoʊr-/ 
noun
an article in a newspaper or other periodical or on a website presenting the opinion of the publisher, writer, or editor.

2 minutes ago, BuaBS said:

I wonder if such an "editorial" about obama would fly ...

Not an American, but from the outside it looks like there is a culture war going on in America.  And the gutter is where Trump has chosen to fight it.  How a man can go from paying tribute to Native American war veterans to talking about Pocahontas is unbelievable.  Obama and Bush3 wren t much to be proud of but Trump is in a class of his own.

A gold foil wrapped dog turd.