"Most Hated German in Thailand" ties the knot in the Gambia!

Jonathan Fairfield

"Most Hated German in Thailand" ties the knot in the Gambia!

fb.png

Benjamin Holst - the shameless beggar who has been scamming the world with his big leg - has found love and got married in the Gambia.

Pictures on his Facebook page showed his bride who seemed to be a tall local woman with a dark complexion. 

Mr Holst seemed euphoric after the nuptials yesterday and received messages of support as well as negative comments from his detractors.

Some even suggested he could change his name and head back to Thailand, though though he is likely to be recognized due to the large leg he uses to get donations.

He has been referred to as "The Most Hated German in Thailand" after being deported from the kingdom and blacklisted. 

A while back, he called the Thai people stupid for believing his tall stories. 

He was deported after getting lots of sympathetic donations in Bangkok - then going to Pattaya where he blew the cash on booze and prostitutes.

Since then he has been travelling Asia and the rest of the world looking for a place that might have him.

This now appears to be the Gambia where he said last month that he had fallen in love. 

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-12-15
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, lamyai3 said:

Bit confused about the use of the word "seemed" here. Her height and skin colour aren't in doubt, and she's most likely to be local. Does that mean she seemed to be a woman? 

Yes she's very dark complected but her height is unknown from the photo.   She could be a midget as far as can be determined here.

After all the hate that's been spewed about this fellow on Thai Visa I'd think there'd be a collective sigh of relief that the man is happily settled away from Thailand.

Edited by watcharacters
  • Like 1

On 12/15/2017 at 1:39 AM, Jeremy50 said:

Why is he hated? A disabled man trying to get by. She's not my cup of tea, but I hope they are very happy.

Why Hated........... Didn't you read the story or previous stories about him and another guy with an identical 'large leg'...... the 2 of them were followed to other countries and were seen as they did the same 'begging' and 'partying'...........

You say "a disabled man trying to get by"....... He (and his friend) are leeches..........

Famous leeches......... Lest the reputation of "the most HATED Germans in Thailand"....

The story above said................

A while back, he called the Thai people stupid for believing his tall stories. 

He was deported after getting lots of sympathetic donations in Bangkok - then going to Pattaya where he blew the cash on booze and prostitutes.

• Sad 1

21 hours ago, Jeremy50 said:

Why is he hated? A disabled man trying to get by. She's not my cup of tea, but I hope they are very happy.

He has an acute case of limpadema, basicly water retention in the leg no cure but it doesn't make you an invalid

• Like 1